Your Completion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 2:10,

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

This is a very wonderful scripture verse for your understanding. Look at this verse and you see where the completion of your creation, is the head of all principalities. I have to be honest and say I read this as Christ being the head here for years, but at a closer look you can see that is not so. There are places that read like that, but not here, the believers completion makes he/she head over all principalities.

What is revelation knowledge? It is where you can put scripture together that fits your completion. You do not have a few scriptures to prove a point, you know where to go in your bible by the Spirit to read what is written directly to you. You put the scriptures together based on the word. But not only who Jesus is, but who he is in you.

God never intended for human beings to live like they live today. His intension even in a fallen world was for the believer to have joy, and a peace, and a love, and relationships like they have never experienced before. I think where the miscalculation comes is; we have had a feeling God is going to give us all these things, but he doesn't. But Christ is all those things to us, oh that's different. We have been waiting to get them when we already have them in us, Christ is these things. They are the fruit of the Spirit, not the fruit of the believer.

We don't believe that and continue to try to work some stuff up like love, peace, joy, contentment, and the biggie selfcontrol. Marriages work all the time without the fruit of the Spirit, but you we be hard pressed to find one that is as fulfilled as one that has Christ as it's center bringing forth the fruit and the believer bearing that fruit. Simplest thing is; it is all based on your completion and you knowing it, revealed to you in you by the HolySpirit.

Reactions: Waiting on him