Your Favorite Evangelists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
The Holy Ghost, The Apostle Paul, William Marrion Branham. The First two are obvious selections. The Last One is a Fulfillment of Malachi 4:5. The 7th Angel to Laodicea in Revelation 3.

Nov 8, 2007
Yes! Malachi 4, Because John the Baptist was the forerunner of Jesus Christ, Malachi 3. William Marrion Branham was Malach 4. The True Elijah and his Fullness will be back with Moses Revelation 11. The Five Fold Ministry of the Bible, Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Pastor, Evangelist. The Five Fold Purpose of the Spirit of Elijah.Elijah-Elisha-John the Baptist-William Marrion Branham-Elijah in the EndIf you google him, you'll most likely come across contradictions, scoffings and mockings. Even his 1977 prediction that the rapture would come, HE SAID IT'S I THAT SPEAKS, NOT THE LORD that 1977 will end the World Age. BUT WHEN HE PROPHESIED AND SAID THUS SAITH THE LORD! IT CAME TO PASS. Our Prophet of the 20th Century, our Elijah, Malachi 4! William Marrion Branham!Against Denomination, Believed in Serpent Seed, Didn't believe in Oneness, twoness, Trinity or Unity, HE BELIEVE IN THE FULLNESS OF GOD.WWW.believethesign.com

DrBubbaLove

Jan 17, 2008
Frank Sheed, Fulton J Sheen, G K ChestertonBecause they boldly proclaimed Truth in a world that does not want to hear it.

Nov 8, 2007
Yeah Billy Graham and Oral Roberts are False Prophets. Of all those during the 40-60s that Believed in Divine Healing, the Only One Never to sell out was William Branham. When they gave him offerings, if he went over 1 hour he took all that money and put it back in the time he took. Sometimes he didn't even want them to offer money or to tithe, he wanted people to tithe with their hearts. He was able to Truly Discern the Hearts of Men and WomenHe was to restore the Hearts of the Children to the Fathers Malachi 4:5-6 meaning the Apostolic Faith. He was a Great Man, and just Like Elijah and John the Baptist he hate Organization and spoke out against Denomination or Organization of God.

DrBubbaLove

Jan 17, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;37334)
Yeah Billy Graham and Oral Roberts are False Prophets. Of all those during the 40-60s that Believed in Divine Healing, the Only One Never to sell out was William Branham. When they gave him offerings, if he went over 1 hour he took all that money and put it back in the time he took. Sometimes he didn't even want them to offer money or to tithe, he wanted people to tithe with their hearts. He was able to Truly Discern the Hearts of Men and WomenHe was to restore the Hearts of the Children to the Fathers Malachi 4:5-6 meaning the Apostolic Faith. He was a Great Man, and just Like Elijah and John the Baptist he hate Organization and spoke out against Denomination or Organization of God.
Interesting.The word Church is used 80 times in the Bible, all in the NT. What did your prophet say about that?

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;37323)
Yes! Malachi 4, Because John the Baptist was the forerunner of Jesus Christ, Malachi 3. William Marrion Branham was Malach 4. The True Elijah and his Fullness will be back with Moses Revelation 11. The Five Fold Ministry of the Bible, Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Pastor, Evangelist. The Five Fold Purpose of the Spirit of Elijah.Elijah-Elisha-John the Baptist-William Marrion Branham-Elijah in the EndIf you google him, you'll most likely come across contradictions, scoffings and mockings. Even his 1977 prediction that the rapture would come, HE SAID IT'S I THAT SPEAKS, NOT THE LORD that 1977 will end the World Age. BUT WHEN HE PROPHESIED AND SAID THUS SAITH THE LORD! IT CAME TO PASS. Our Prophet of the 20th Century, our Elijah, Malachi 4! William Marrion Branham!Against Denomination, Believed in Serpent Seed, Didn't believe in Oneness, twoness, Trinity or Unity, HE BELIEVE IN THE FULLNESS OF GOD.WWW.believethesign.com
Interesting. One statement there in your post bothers me though.....

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;37403)
The 1977 Prediction?
No, it's that he doesn't believe in the Trinity. :naughty:

Nov 8, 2007
Before the Council of Nicea, There never was such thing as the Godhead in Three In One. Do a Research on men like Poly Carp and Iraneus, they never believed in the Trinity, and these are Men who were Disciples of John the Divine. Poly Carp was a Disciple of John the Revelator, and Iraneus was pretty much the Same. Iraneus didn't believe in the Trinity he Believed in the Logos, being Manifested and the Fullness of God dwelling within the manifested logos Colossians 2:9, Fullness of God in Jesus Christ, Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the Same Yesterday, Today and Forever.

Nov 8, 2007
(Two;37453)
Huh?:eek:
HeheFound this at that website "Time of Grace is a worldwide media ministry founded in 2001 by a small group of Christian business leaders. The mission of this non-profit organization is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible."The Underlined gave me enough to leave that Site. Anything that's an organization in God's name is a NicoLaitan(Meaning Overcoming the Laity or Holy Ghost). Business, Organization and Christian should never ever be grouped. Yeshua Was Against this

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;37454)
HeheFound this at that website "Time of Grace is a worldwide media ministry founded in 2001 by a small group of Christian business leaders. The mission of this non-profit organization is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible."The Underlined gave me enough to leave that Site. Anything that's an organization in God's name is a NicoLaitan(Meaning Overcoming the Laity or Holy Ghost). Business, Organization and Christian should never ever be grouped. Yeshua Was Against this
=======================================================of course unorthodox Christian(((or correctly said Satans man a anti Trinitarian and their fore at this time a "anti Christian ") does not want christians that are bussiness leaders spreading the Gospel about Jesus the worlds only savior from sin.he thinks God certainly would not want that ?since he is aganist that he must than want the opposite he only wants "a disorganized a unorganized" bunch of unbelievers like himself spreading spreading their human "manure around" .

DrBubbaLove

Jan 17, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;37449)
Before the Council of Nicea, There never was such thing as the Godhead in Three In One. Do a Research on men like Poly Carp and Iraneus, they never believed in the Trinity, and these are Men who were Disciples of John the Divine. Poly Carp was a Disciple of John the Revelator, and Iraneus was pretty much the Same. Iraneus didn't believe in the Trinity he Believed in the Logos, being Manifested and the Fullness of God dwelling within the manifested logos Colossians 2:9, Fullness of God in Jesus Christ, Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the Same Yesterday, Today and Forever.
Several hundred years before The First Council of Nicaea (325AD) and starting with the 1st century;The Didache"After the foregoing instructions, baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, in living [running] water. . . . If you have neither, pour water three times on the head, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit" (Didache 7:1 [A.D. 70]). Ignatius of Antioch (around 100AD)"Jesus Christ . . . was with the Father before the beginning of time, and in the end was revealed. . . . Jesus Christ . . . came forth from one Father and is with and has gone to one [Father]. . . . [T]here is one God, who has manifested himself by Jesus Christ his Son, who is his eternal Word, not proceeding forth from silence, and who in all things pleased him that sent himJustin Martyr (around 151 AD)"God speaks in the creation of man with the very same design, in the following words: ‘Let us make man after our image and likeness.’ . . . I shall quote again the words narrated by Moses himself, from which we can indisputably learn that [God] conversed with someone numerically distinct from himself and also a rational being. . . . But this offspring who was truly brought forth from the Father, was with the Father before all the creatures, and the Father communed with him""We will prove that we worship him reasonably; for we have learned that he is the Son of the true God himself, that he holds a second place, and the Spirit of prophecy a third. For this they accuse us of madness, saying that we attribute to a crucified man a place second to the unchangeable and eternal God, the Creator of all things; but they are ignorant of the mystery which lies therein" Polycarp of Smyrna (155AD)"I praise you for all things, I bless you, I glorify you, along with the everlasting and heavenly Jesus Christ, your beloved Son, with whom, to you and the Holy Spirit, be glory both now and to all coming ages. Amen"Theophilus of Antioch (around 181AD)"It is the attribute of God, of the most high and almighty and of the living God, not only to be everywhere, but also to see and hear all; for he can in no way be contained in a place. . . . The three days before the luminaries were created are types of the Trinity: God, his Word, and his Wisdom" (To Autolycus 2:15 [A.D. 181]). Irenaeus (around 180-190AD)"It was not angels, therefore, who made us nor who formed us, neither had angels power to make an image of God, nor anyone else. . . . For God did not stand in need of these in order to accomplish what he had himself determined with himself beforehand should be done, as if he did not possess his own hands. For with him [the Father] were always present the Word and Wisdom, the Son and the Spirit, by whom and in whom, freely and spontaneously, he made all things, to whom also he speaks, saying, ‘Let us make man in our image and likeness’ "For the Church, although dispersed throughout the whole world even to the ends of the earth, has received from the apostles and from their disciples the faith in one God, the Father Almighty . . . and in one Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who became flesh for our salvation; and in the Holy Spirit" (Against Heresies 1:10:1 [A.D. 189]). Tertullian (about 216 AD)"Thus the connection of the Father in the Son, and of the Son in the Paraclete, produces three coherent persons, who are yet distinct one from another. These three are, one essence, not one person, as it is said, ‘I and my Father are one’ [John 10:30], in respect of unity of being not singularity of number" (ibid., 25). And associated with St John we are probably talking about Saints Ignatius and Polycarp as Saint Irenaeus was not born before Saint John died.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
(Two;37453)
Huh?:eek:
perhaps you did you not know that the lutheran church is the oldest ongoing evangelical church in the history of the world.YOU WILL FIND no other churches but lutheran had evangelical in their name 4 to 5 hundred years ago. You will find no other churches that for that length of time untill now told that Jeus merits alone won people Gods forgivness and heaven.or perhaps you did not know the true meaning of the word evangelical.is "Good news"and if you did not know that you certainly would not know evangilist means teller of the good news in Jesus .the modern evangelicals have messed its true meaning up so much i am not surprised your reaction is :"huh"

Nov 8, 2007
(horsecamp;37457)
=======================================================unorthodox Christian does not want christians that are bussiness leaders spreading the Gospel about Jesus the worlds only savior from sin.he thinks God certainly would not want that ?since he is aganist that he must than want the opposite it appears he only wants "a disorganized a unorganized" bunch of "hedrodox" christians "flunkies" spreading human or possably ape "manure around" .ha ha ha
that's EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT. Acting Like a Drunkard like the 120 On Pentecost! Do you know what a Flunkie is? A PERSON WHO CLEANED THE MANURE FROM SOMEONE'S FEET, and a Man Name Jesus Christ Did that for 12 Men. So I guess it's your Organization against the Moving of the Holy Ghost. See I'm not a Self Righteous man, neither am I perfect, but if there is something wrong I will speak out against it. Especially when it comes to Organization of The Word of God and the Power of the Holy Ghost, and When it comes to Flirty Woman. In History, the Downfall of the Church was Caused by Organization, look at the Catholic Inquisition, and Women, Naturally and Spiritually Speaking. Look at America, Homosexuality and Exposure of Women are at it's highest Peaks. I will speak out against anything that is contrary to the Holy Ghost.I don't hate the Brethren, I hate the Organization!