Your love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
His love is kind, his love is faithful, he bless me with so much live and care. I pray for his continuous protection as we begins the raining cold season. He is are my hiding place, and under Your wings I can always find refuge and shield from cold. May he protect me from trouble wherever I go, and keep evil far from me. No matter where I am, I will look to him as my Protector, the One Who fights for me every day. His love and faithfulness, along with his goodness and mercy, surrounds me daily. My trust is in him, He miraculously health me from a deep infected wound, he save me from war zone and has sustain me

I continue to ask for his protection and provision and i hope start a small lucrative activity if he will it necessary. I finally came to Kye-ossi, a place where i have been for days without running from one place to another. A place where i have a cold head and safer. A place where the people see me as humans and a place where if i work hard, i will have food to eat. Kye-ossi is a town with people from mix culture. There you have people from Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Tchad. It is a border town.
It is strange for me to stay for days without hearing Gunshots or see death body smelling around me. I pray he touches a heart to give me a home and maybe a small capital to start a lucrative activity for sustainance. I hope to operate a call center and sell sweats or to do transport business. I do not know from where to start but he will provide a mean for me at his appointed time.

Attachments

• 20230313_141422.jpg
    20230313_141422.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Prayers brother..

1–41​

Psalm 1​

1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.
4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6 For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

Reactions: Nancy