Your view on the US presidential election.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
A little narrative:

Uncle Sam lays in his hospital bed, years of alcohol abuse has destroyed his liver and his days are numbered without a transplant. The doctor comes in and gives him more bad news, he also has cancer and his heart is 90 percent blocked. His advanced age and frailty make any procedure risky.

His son Trump insists on doing every procedure possible to save his life. He finds that he is not eligible for a transplant, so he wants to schedule bypass surgery as soon as possible and start him on chemotherapy.

His daughter Hillary ignored the doctor and snuck in the flask he had asked for.

Reactions: Born_Again

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Imho Clinton is the front contender and possibly the next President because Trump has made himself look incapable of running the country. All this is to satisfy the punters that the election was legit but their are forces out there that we ordinary folk have no idea about....

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I don't believe the polls right now, just look what happened with Brexit.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IMO both have fluked it, or it's rigged like Trump says, but if it's rigged it's in both the Democratic and Republican parties hahaha, I don't know how either of them got nominated as a presidential candidate.

Neither Trump or Hillary are great choices, and this election could go either way.

The interesting part about this election is "God's people" you have Christians claiming that God told them that Trump is gonna be the next president, and Christians claiming that God told them Trump is not the one and Hillary will be the next president, God gave them a dream about Trump becoming president, or dreaming that Trump is not the man and is not God's chosen. So there is some great confusion going on at the moment. Ah well we will all find out very soon.

My opinions about both the major Presidential candidates

Trump would be a better choice if he were to put a few of his words into action, but he's known for changing his mind a lot, one moment he says he is against the LGBT movement, the next moment he is for boys and girls to use whatever toilet they feel, and flies a rainbow flag at one of his rallies, one moment he will say something, the next day he will tell everyone "I did not say that." One moment he says he is for bringing back Christian morals, the next moment he will be bullying people on Twitter. Can this man be trusted?

Hillary is known as a Methodist Christian and is also known for being far left wing and supports a lot of things that go against God's word, I believe the Clinton camp has made up a lot of lies about Trump, not blaming it on Clinton, because there are many others behind her campaign, that's why I'm saying "the Clinton camp", she is also way too soft on immigration, and would put USA in a much worse position, than they currently are.

If i were an American citizen living in the US, and if voting was compulsory in the US, who would i vote for? Probably would have no choice but to go for the independent, none of the other party presidential candidate choices are good either, but 1 of the better choices would probably be Evan McMullin, even though he is Mormon, he probably has more common sense than any of the others. I personally would have like to see Ted Cruz as the next US president though.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My view on the presidential election? Its like being given a choice between Satan and Lucifer. Trump, to many, is like Lucifer, the son of the morning star because he's supposed to "make America great again", and Hillary, well.......she's seen by many as a stone crook, so she's like Satan who came to kill, steal and destroy. But can you really tell the difference if its just two sides of the same coin?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well, It looks as if I were wrong. Trump has certainly Triumphed. :) I am more than a little surprised! I think out of the two front runners, I'm kinda glad that Trump has won. Now keep on him America. Make sure he does the things he has promised ;)

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
Well, It looks as if I were wrong. Trump has certainly Triumphed. :) I am more than a little surprised! I think out of the two front runners, I'm kinda glad that Trump has won. Now keep on him America. Make sure he does the things he has promised ;)
Well lady, I don't know why you are so surprised. Trump was being built up by the establishment as this great Luciferian light bringer archetype who would "set this country straight" from the get go. That's why I compared Trump to Lucifer and Hillary to Satan. It was a forgone conclusion that Trump was going to win, because he was presented as if he is different, as if he is anti-establishment. The establishment knew that people were tired of seeing the same damn faces every single election, and so they gave you the other side of that old serpent the Devil, Lucifer, you know, the "bright and morning star", as they blasphemously call him. The people think they are getting something different, but they will see two years from now, that they ain't.