Youth CAMP!!!! HAAAAA!!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David

Jul 21, 2006
Hello everyone!Could you add me to your prayers? I am going to be a Helper/Counselor/Leader/Food Tester (
biggrin.gif
) for a teens camp this week. So pray that I know how to show the teens (course I'm still one) what it means to have God in your life.I need to know how to reach all of them with the message of salvation (all they want to do is just party...)I would have posted this sooner but I just found out yesterday that I am leaving tomorrow for this camp! (So right now I am just taking a break from harassing different forum members so that I can do something spiritual. )Also, the guy running it is one of my good youth pastor friends, so also pray that God will speak through him and the rest of the leaders.God Bless!:angel2:

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely will have you in my prayers. I've just known you a little but I have seen enough to say that you will do fine. I think the biggest thing, which you already know, is to let God lead you so we'll pray and you pray for that because it's most important.Also, keep in mind that you can only do so much as far as planting the seed. You may only make a difference to one kid in that camp, but that's absolutely huge when you get right down to it and you've done your job there!