Zelenski's stooges, everyone is a stooge of someone in politics aren't they

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
US to announce additional $800 million for Ukraine

Perhaps another useful word is war enabler.
0f7dbc1d-1f40-435f-b821-82814ceb7206.jpg

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The guy wears tracksuits
Fake Adidas tracksuits
What kind of a president wears tracksuits
You can't trust a leader in fake Adidas tracksuits

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Zelenski's stooges, everyone is a stooge of someone in politics aren't they
I guess you are!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who wants the War ?
Did Putin want the War ! No his hand was forced by Biden to do so !
Biden was happy as to kick this off and totally happy to promote it all.

But we see that the MSM claim that Russia is loosing the War. But hang on, who is Russia again ? some 3rd world backward sand people, are they :rolleyes:be carful ! or you will wish you had never been born ! do not play stupid games with Russia or you will be sorry, very Sorry. Lets not kid ourselves in all this.

When Obama wanted to go to war with Russia the UK told the facts story, that it only had so many days and Russia would totally dominate the UK in fact.

Biden has to be kicked out for War crimes, it was he who wanted it and feeds it ! We need one who will de escalate it all ! not encourage it all :rolleyes: that's insane, why encourage War ! War mongers are criminals !

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who wants the War ?
Did Putin want the War ! No his hand was forced by Biden to do so !
Biden was happy as to kick this off and totally happy to promote it all.

But we see that the MSM claim that Russia is loosing the War. But hang on, who is Russia again ? some 3rd world backward sand people, are they :rolleyes:be carful ! or you will wish you had never been born ! do not play stupid games with Russia or you will be sorry, very Sorry. Lets not kid ourselves in all this.

When Obama wanted to go to war with Russia the UK told the facts story, that it only had so many days and Russia would totally dominate the UK in fact.

Biden has to be kicked out for War crimes, it was he who wanted it and feeds it ! We need one who will de escalate it all ! not encourage it all :rolleyes: that's insane, why encourage War ! War mongers are criminals !
He did it to take the attention from the MSM for the criminal activity found on Hunter's three laptops now, it's allover the news, and I believe Hunter even profited with business in Russia I believe 3.5 million I read. So what better way to take attention off his son's illicit crimes than to focus the MSM on Russia? Same thing Bill Clanton from the Clanton gang did when the Monica Lewinsky scandal happened, he bombed Baghdad I believe it was, a surprise attack, I forget now as it's been years.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a good thing they haven't picked you Reggie!
They ? The Neo-Nazis ? or as to all of the Anti-Christ ?
War would not of started if it was up to me. not to mention I would not wish such as that that has happened to Ukraine, nor prolong such at all.

One must look at the reality, Who wanted the war ? Biden and the Leadership of Ukraine ! now who gets hurt in all this ? not Biden at all and not the Leadership of Ukraine, but it's the People of Ukraine that got the wrong end of the stick ! that's what it all comes down to !
Do you want to be on the wrong end of the stick ? and have everything that you had destroyed and people killed ? For what ! neo-Nazis and Anti-Christ like Biden and Co.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same thing Bill Clanton from the Clanton gang did when the Monica Lewinsky scandal happened, he bombed Baghdad I believe it was, a surprise attack, I forget now as it's been years.
Correction "Clinton" not "Clanton" smiles!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They ? The Neo-Nazis ? or as to all of the Anti-Christ ?
War would not of started if it was up to me. not to mention I would not wish such as that that has happened to Ukraine, nor prolong such at all.

One must look at the reality, Who wanted the war ? Biden and the Leadership of Ukraine ! now who gets hurt in all this ? not Biden at all and not the Leadership of Ukraine, but it's the People of Ukraine that got the wrong end of the stick ! that's what it all comes down to !
Do you want to be on the wrong end of the stick ? and have everything that you had destroyed and people killed ? For what ! neo-Nazis and Anti-Christ like Biden and Co.
I Agree Reggie, Zelensjyy is a comedian/actor put in power by the wealthy and elite, the average citizen is cannon fodder in their plan

Is Ukraine going to win this war, not a chance!

It's the western world pushing this war in propaganda, they aren't going to help with a no fly zone or put boots on the ground

Zelenskyy Surrender, Save The Civilians!