Zelensky: A George Soros Puppet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Contrary to the endless Western propaganda, the Ukrainian Government is not run by Volodymyr Zelensky. Zelensky was just a puppet ruler installed by George Soros back in 2019. It is in reality George Soros whom the West is supporting with arms and funding to carry out his will in Ukraine on behalf of the Globalists and Satanists who run this planet, with the true objective being the destruction of the West. Russia was set up to be used in this conflict as a scapegoat for the leveling of severe economic sanctions, but those sanctions will actually target the US far more than the Russian State. The United States has been the sworn enemy of both Soros and the Globalists for decades, as Soros himself has stated publicly many times.

Excerpts below, with a link to the full article at the bottom of the Post.

quote-destroying-america-will-be-the-culmination-of-my-life-s-work-george-soros-65-63-22.jpg

soros-quote.jpg

It should also come as no surprise that among [Soros'] many ‘accomplishments’ was playing a major role in financing the overthrow of Ukraine’s government in 2014 and the installment of its current leader, a former comedic actor named Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who is now trying to lead his country through a Russian invasion.

As noted by Bill Kloss’ law blog: George Soros acknowledged in an interview with CNN that he actively contributed to the overthrow of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych in 2014. “I created a foundation in Ukraine before it became independent from Russia. The foundation has functioned since then and has played an important role in current events,” explains the financier who established the International Renaissance Foundation, in Ukraine, as part of the Open Society Foundations, in April 1990.

The foundation, put in Ukraine by the granddad of the New World Order globalist movement to allegedly assist in the country’s transition to a democratic, free-market society actually became more like a parallel government, Kloss noted. The foundation immediately began several projects in different parts of the country that did not really provide any benefit to the government or the people. Ultimately, the foundation helped usher in Zelenskyy (May 2019), “a comedian/clown” who got rich doing a Ukrainian political satire comedy TV series, though he was secretly financed by Soros friend and Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky.

George Soros helped Zelensky become president of Ukraine through massive propaganda campaign; now he backs puppet regime he installed

As also posted elsewhere, this is what Zelensky was before George Soros found him and made him President of a country. It's restricted viewing for a reason:

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Contrary to the endless Western propaganda, the Ukrainian Government is not run by Volodymyr Zelensky. Zelensky was just a puppet ruler installed by George Soros back in 2019. It is in reality George Soros whom the West is supporting with arms and funding to carry out his will in Ukraine on behalf of the Globalists and Satanists who run this planet, with the true objective being the destruction of the West. Russia was set up to be used in this conflict as a scapegoat for the leveling of severe economic sanctions, but those sanctions will actually target the US far more than the Russian State. The United States has been the sworn enemy of both Soros and the Globalists for decades, as Soros himself has stated publicly many times.

Excerpts below, with a link to the full article at the bottom of the Post.

quote-destroying-america-will-be-the-culmination-of-my-life-s-work-george-soros-65-63-22.jpg

soros-quote.jpg

It should also come as no surprise that among [Soros'] many ‘accomplishments’ was playing a major role in financing the overthrow of Ukraine’s government in 2014 and the installment of its current leader, a former comedic actor named Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who is now trying to lead his country through a Russian invasion.

As noted by Bill Kloss’ law blog: George Soros acknowledged in an interview with CNN that he actively contributed to the overthrow of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych in 2014. “I created a foundation in Ukraine before it became independent from Russia. The foundation has functioned since then and has played an important role in current events,” explains the financier who established the International Renaissance Foundation, in Ukraine, as part of the Open Society Foundations, in April 1990.

The foundation, put in Ukraine by the granddad of the New World Order globalist movement to allegedly assist in the country’s transition to a democratic, free-market society actually became more like a parallel government, Kloss noted. The foundation immediately began several projects in different parts of the country that did not really provide any benefit to the government or the people. Ultimately, the foundation helped usher in Zelenskyy (May 2019), “a comedian/clown” who got rich doing a Ukrainian political satire comedy TV series, though he was secretly financed by Soros friend and Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky.

George Soros helped Zelensky become president of Ukraine through massive propaganda campaign; now he backs puppet regime he installed

As also posted elsewhere, this is what Zelensky was before George Soros found him and made him President of a country. It's restricted viewing for a reason:

I saw clips of that video but I never saw the whole thing.
No doubt YouTube will remove it if it becomes a drag on Zelensky. (pun intended)

George Soros has this habit of going into countries and destabilizing them, so when they collapse he can go in and pick up the pieces.
He calls it "The Soros Empire" .

Thank You for sharing.
Hugs

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw clips of that video but I never saw the whole thing.
No doubt YouTube will remove it if it becomes a drag on Zelensky. (pun intended)

George Soros has this habit of going into countries and destabilizing them, so when they collapse he can go in and pick up the pieces.
He calls it "The Soros Empire" .

Thank You for sharing.
Hugs

You're welcome, Ziggy. And I appreciate the post.

Putin is supposedly just using propaganda when he says he was wanting to "De-NAZIFY" the Ukraine. Yet it's apparently just a coincidence that Soros admitted openly to being a NAZI collaborator back in the 90s.
Watch “George Soros Interview Where He Admitted He Was A Nazi Collaborator” on YouTube

sorosholoco1.jpg

If you could, remember me in prayer. I'm hanging in there, but really, really not happy lately. Those who don't have their ears open are just more pawns in the game, and it's got me pretty hot lately.

As the song says, I blame it on us, cuz we believed.

'Cause We Believed
Ty Tabor

I blame it on Christmas
And I blame the big business
On anybody selling me anything in disguise
I blame it on commercials
And I blame the rehearsals
Of the politician man trying
To make me believe his lies

I blame it on movies, TV
Anybody making it look too easy
Asking me for my time
I blame it on Hollywood fashion
Magazine adds with drummed up passion
Asking me for my trust
So most of all I have to say that I blame it on us
‘Cause we believed

I blame it on Walmart
And big Farmers ain’t too smart
Got to put the herbicide, pesticide
And hormones in my feed
I blame the big government
Tell a lie and then cover it
And I blame it when they give me money
And count on my greed

I blame it on UFOs, Big Foot
Fairy Tale, nobody knows
Asking me to believe
I blame it on perfect pictures
Jim and Tammy Faye gold light fixtures
Asking me for my trust
But most of all I have to say that I blame it on us
‘Cause we believed
‘Cause we believed
‘Cause we believed
‘Cause we believed

I blame it on movies, TV
Anybody making it look too easy
Asking me for my time
I blame it on Hollywood fashion
Magazine adds with drummed up passion
Asking me for my trust
So most of all I have to say that I blame it
Most of all, yeah most of all I got to blame it on us
‘Cause we believed

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you could, remember me in prayer. I'm hanging in there, but really, really not happy lately. Those who don't have their ears open are just more pawns in the game, and it's got me pretty hot lately.
I know how you feel.
We can't change or stop what's coming Brother.
What we can do and be are the lights in an ever growing dark world.
A lot of things are coming to light and some people are going to have a hard time more than others, realizing how we have been manipulated and lied to for so long.
There are a few threads here APAK and amigo de christo and I and others been chasing down the truth for awhile now.
The end game of all this is the war between Gog and Magog. The Beast system, New World Order. All the chess pieces are falling into place.
It's going to get rough, so you have to be strong. You have to put on that armour God gave you and have faith.
Those who don't have ears are the ones who will need us the most.
It's not our fault, it's just part of God's plan.
This world has fallen and God is getting ready to bring in a new one.
The transition is going to be a rocky one for sure.
My concern is the food shortages and heating shortages we will be facing next fall. Lack of fuel, fertelizer, grain for livestock...
and those who aren't watching are going to get caught hungry and cold.
We will have to be our brother's keeper in the coming days.
Love thy neighbor as thyself. The golden rule.

Don't let it bring you down, rather, look at it as an opportunity to be there to help others when the need arises.
And the need is going to be great indeed.
Try to prepare for yourself food mostly and whatever you may need if the lights go out. Batteries, candles, etc.
As if preparing for a big storm. Because a mighty storm is coming. And those who aren't prepared...
Well, think of it like the ten virgins. 5 had oil in their lamps and the other 5 didn't.
Lift up your head, be strong. And remember, we are never alone.
We're in this together.
HUGS

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know how you feel.
We can't change or stop what's coming Brother.
What we can do and be are the lights in an ever growing dark world.
A lot of things are coming to light and some people are going to have a hard time more than others, realizing how we have been manipulated and lied to for so long.
There are a few threads here APAK and amigo de christo and I and others been chasing down the truth for awhile now.
The end game of all this is the war between Gog and Magog. The Beast system, New World Order. All the chess pieces are falling into place.
It's going to get rough, so you have to be strong. You have to put on that armour God gave you and have faith.
Those who don't have ears are the ones who will need us the most.
It's not our fault, it's just part of God's plan.
This world has fallen and God is getting ready to bring in a new one.
The transition is going to be a rocky one for sure.
My concern is the food shortages and heating shortages we will be facing next fall. Lack of fuel, fertelizer, grain for livestock...
and those who aren't watching are going to get caught hungry and cold.
We will have to be our brother's keeper in the coming days.
Love thy neighbor as thyself. The golden rule.

Don't let it bring you down, rather, look at it as an opportunity to be there to help others when the need arises.
And the need is going to be great indeed.
Try to prepare for yourself food mostly and whatever you may need if the lights go out. Batteries, candles, etc.
As if preparing for a big storm. Because a mighty storm is coming. And those who aren't prepared...
Well, think of it like the ten virgins. 5 had oil in their lamps and the other 5 didn't.
Lift up your head, be strong. And remember, we are never alone.
We're in this together.
HUGS

I actually breathed a little sigh of relief after reading this, sister, so it's much appreciated. We may disagree on Gog and Magog and the end coming just yet, but the rest was like healing for the soul. I gotta get my focus back on the Answer and off all the problems.

Again, if you remember me in prayer, I'd be eternally grateful.

God bless, and have a wonderful night. Checking out for the evening.
Hidden

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well did some digging and 8 web sites all quoted the same stuff! but not one of them actually provided evidence. And even if Soros helped Zelensky get to power, Zelensky has done an admirable job of running Ukraine and giving it freedom. Believe it or not, Soros donates to many conservative politicians.

but if you have some real evidence that Zelensky is a Soros puppet, I would love to see it! Not just these pithy pictures and statements without hard evidence to support them.

Reactions: Cassandra

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but if you have some real evidence that Zelensky is a Soros puppet, I would love to see it!

I'm still not getting to take my break, LoL.

Ok Ronald, let's try this then. if Zelensky is not a political puppet, then what he is doing in this video for five continuous minutes?
You are being redirected...

Hello, Cassandra. What do you think about the video? (I noticed you posted a like to Ronald's post, so I thought I should ask you too). You see, it's not about hate. It's simply about informing people that there might be more going on that what the main steam media is telling us. Why do you believe that to be wrong?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but if you have some real evidence that Zelensky is a Soros puppet, I would love to see it!

I found the video itself so I could post it directly. The thing to notice about this video is that it isn't even funny. It's not funny in the first 15 seconds, let alone going on and on for five full minutes without deviation. Is the message not "I am a puppet"? He and his dancing partner have their hands up like they are imitating marionettes, which is precisely what Zelensky is politically.

Does this video not communicate that he is dancing on a string?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found the video itself so I could post it directly. The thing to notice about this video is that it isn't even funny. It's not funny in the first 15 seconds, let alone going on and on for five full minutes without deviation. Is the message not "I am a puppet"? He and his dancing partner have their hands up like they are imitating marionettes, which is precisely what Zelensky is politically.

Does this video not communicate that he is dancing on a string?

You do know that Zelensky was a comedian before, don't you? And I don't think that he is supposed to be a marionette. Did you read the title of the video?
And we don't know how old this video is anyway, do we?

And I don't like the hate the political threads bring here. I think they have 0 to do with Christianity. I'm taking my leave.

And the only reason you are not getting a break from here, is that you keep coming back because you are monitoring it. You should take a vacation from it if it bothers you here.

Reactions: marks

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know that Zelensky was a comedian before, don't you? And I don't think that he is supposed to be a marionette. Did you read the title of the video?
And we don't know how old this video is anyway, do we?

I was aware of it, Cassandra, which is why I pointed out how it was NOT funny; not even remotely, except for those with the most adolescent and base sense of humor. The point is that THIS is what was turned into the Head of State in Ukraine, once the 10th most powerful nation on earth. Who would get elected to the Presidency of the United States or any other major country on the plant after doing videos like this, unless he had help, and very powerful help? The answer is No One.
And I don't like the hate the political threads bring here. I think they have 0 to do with Christianity.

The Living God has always spoken out about what was happening among the nations, and often addressed their leaders prophetically. What should make us think He has now stopped caring about what happens among the nations?
And the only reason you are not getting a break from here, is that you keep coming back because you are monitoring it. You should take a vacation from it if it bothers you here.

Correct. But the reason I monitor this forum is because unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who don't have the guts to respond to me until they think I'm gone. Not saying it's the case with Ronald at all, but I do want a reply from him. It's not a dialogue when people play hit and run with me.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was aware of it, Cassandra, which is why I pointed out how it was NOT funny; not even remotely, except for those with the most adolescent and base sense of humor. The point is that THIS is what was turned into the Head of State in Ukraine, once the 10th most powerful nation on earth. Who would get elected to the Presidency of the United States or any other major country on the plant after doing videos like this, unless he had help, and very powerful help? The answer is No One.
IIRC, the Ukrainians liked him better than the other guy. Initially, it was supposed to be a joke, and then he was surprised he was elected. That's what i remember. That doesn't mean the he had to have some mastermind help him. Stuff happens.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See@Hidden, it just gets more frustrating. Instead of using this forum as a teaching tool, a place to learn and a ministry, we have to come here and spout this stuff. One spouts, one counter spouts, ad infinitum, et ad nauseum. I don't want to be a part of it. I think it looks bad for Christians.
With all due respect please leave me out of any future discussions.

Reactions: marks

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In April 2014 Kolomoyskyi offered a bounty for the capture of Russian-backed militants and incentives for the turning in of weapons. He also is believed to have spent $10 million to create the Dnipro Battalion, and also funded the Aidar, Azov, Dnepr 1, Dnepr 2, and Donbas volunteer battalions.

Azov, is a right-wing extremist, neo-Nazi, formerly paramilitary, unit of the National Guard of Ukraine, based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region. Azov initially formed as a volunteer militia in May 2014, and has since been fighting Russian separatist forces in the Donbas War. It saw its first combat experience recapturing Mariupol from pro-Russian separatists in June 2014. On 12 November 2014, Azov was incorporated into the National Guard of Ukraine, and since then all members have been official soldiers serving in the National Guard.
Azov Battalion - Wikipedia

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 months ago this video was taken touring Mariupol.

When did Russia attack Mariupol?

The Siege of Mariupol is an ongoing military engagement between the Russian Federation and Ukraine which began on 24 February 2022, during the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, as part of the Eastern Ukraine offensive.The city of Mariupol is located in the Donetsk Oblast of Ukraine, and is claimed by the Donetsk People's Republic
russia invades Mariupol at DuckDuckGo

This is March right? The offence began in February right?
So what happened 3 months ago in the video above?
Who was attacking who?

Keep drinking the Koolaid..

Russia isn't attacking civilians, he's attacking the Azov Battalion who have been attacking the Russian speaking people in Ukraine for the last
8 Years.

This is what History shows us, not what I'm saying.
Think for yourselves.
Do your own research.
Don't take sides. Stay Neutral.
Don't believe everything the Main Stream Media tells you. There is severe propaganda on both sides.
If you must choose a side, at least get the facts straight.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The More You Know:

Thanks for the post. :)
IIRC, the Ukrainians liked him better than the other guy.

And that's one of the ways that the Globalists get their candidates elected; they just make sure he's running against an incompetent boob. Seeing to it that John McCain (another Globalist puppet who was "Republican" in name only) ran against Obama virtually guaranteed that Obama would be elected. Did you watch the video Ziggy posted? Zelensky was and still is a grossly immoral man who had absolutely zero political experience, and suddenly he's President of the Ukranian nation, and this doesn't set off alarm bells for you?
Initially, it was supposed to be a joke, and then he was surprised he was elected.

Nothing that has been going on in the Ukraine has been a "joke" for the last 30 years. They've had their industrial might dismantled, their natural resources frozen, their populace dumbed down and brainwashed, and now their country will become a battleground for decades to come as millions of Ukrainian wives and children flee to other countries for refuge. I don't see the joke.
Stuff happens.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all due respect please leave me out of any future discussions.

Ma'am, with all due respect, if you post "Likes" to posts in my threads which I take issue with, and also post comments elsewhere on the forum that what I and others are doing "isn't Christian" but is simply "hate," you don't think I will take notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.