Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning pathfinder ………enjoy your coffee, I have just finished an latte, after about four cups of tea , oh and not forgetting my morning vit C and zinc drink !!
Hope you have a blessed day xx

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appologies for the poor servie lately.
Here is a whole list of excuses :)

I needed to pick my dad up yesterday morning at 6am. Which means I had to leave the house by 5am. I can't see in the dark driving, so it was really slow. Specially on the back roads.
Something got a hold of my dad's elbow a couple days and swelled his left arm and hand up good. And he was having troubles getting from the bathroom back to bed. His girlfriend called me at midnight to tell me I needed to pick him up by 6am because she had a craftfair she was going to this weekend. So I picked him up and took him to the Hospital. We were there for about 5 hours. He has some kind of bursitis infection. So we needed to go to the pharmacy and get his prescriptions. Then he asked me to pick up a bedside potty because he didn't think he would make it down the hall to go the bathroom. Got that. Then I noticed I had a flat tire in one of the 4 brand new tires I just baught. So I got that aired up and made an appointment for monday at 5pm to get it fixed (for free) . We finally got home around 2pm and I had to get him up the ramp to the front door.
We did good. Slow but we made it. I didn't get lunch ready until almost 3pm I just made a quick mac and cheese.
During this time, my mother-in-law in Florida is repeatedly calling me to tell me she is coming home tomorrow. She just got admitted into a full time hospice and she isn't going anywhere. But she is having a hard time remembering things and she don't like it there.
Then her son sent me a message asking me why mom is saying she is coming home. (Still working on the mac and cheese) .
Then I had to figure how to put the potty together, sort out the pills and serve what was now an early dinner.

The cats have been absolute BRATS!

Oh AND the Dish for the TV don't work, need a serviceman to come out Tuesday, in the meantime I been trying to set up wifi to the tv.. NOPE.
So Dad has no westerns this weekend. Need to set up a doc appt for dad on monday to check his elbow.

(These are reminders incase I forget something)

It's 8:30am. I been up since 4am trying to catch up on cleaning and dishes and litter and breakfast...
I'm working on my 1st cup of coffee and taking a short break.
I still need to go food shopping and I hope the tire holds out till I get it fixed monday.
Maybe I'll just eat mac and cheese for a couple days.
I'm Tired. LOL

It may be a few days before I get things running smoothly again. Good help is hard to find. LOL
In the meantime...

GOOD MORNING!!

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

HUGS!

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning all my cafe culture friends, I haven't popped for a while and I'm desperate for some coffee and some good chat and a good pastry,

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, Ziggy...how's it zagging? It's cold where I am. Another week and it'll be all about Christmas. For 2 long months. Sigh.
I'm planning not to do much about Christmas this year. Lunch at my daughter's and buying some presents is about it. No tree, no baking, no cooking. But hopefully meditating on the real meaning of Christmas without being super spiritual.

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Appologies for the poor servie lately.
Here is a whole list of excuses :)

I needed to pick my dad up yesterday morning at 6am. Which means I had to leave the house by 5am. I can't see in the dark driving, so it was really slow. Specially on the back roads.
Something got a hold of my dad's elbow a couple days and swelled his left arm and hand up good. And he was having troubles getting from the bathroom back to bed. His girlfriend called me at midnight to tell me I needed to pick him up by 6am because she had a craftfair she was going to this weekend. So I picked him up and took him to the Hospital. We were there for about 5 hours. He has some kind of bursitis infection. So we needed to go to the pharmacy and get his prescriptions. Then he asked me to pick up a bedside potty because he didn't think he would make it down the hall to go the bathroom. Got that. Then I noticed I had a flat tire in one of the 4 brand new tires I just baught. So I got that aired up and made an appointment for monday at 5pm to get it fixed (for free) . We finally got home around 2pm and I had to get him up the ramp to the front door.
We did good. Slow but we made it. I didn't get lunch ready until almost 3pm I just made a quick mac and cheese.
During this time, my mother-in-law in Florida is repeatedly calling me to tell me she is coming home tomorrow. She just got admitted into a full time hospice and she isn't going anywhere. But she is having a hard time remembering things and she don't like it there.
Then her son sent me a message asking me why mom is saying she is coming home. (Still working on the mac and cheese) .
Then I had to figure how to put the potty together, sort out the pills and serve what was now an early dinner.

The cats have been absolute BRATS!

Oh AND the Dish for the TV don't work, need a serviceman to come out Tuesday, in the meantime I been trying to set up wifi to the tv.. NOPE.
So Dad has no westerns this weekend. Need to set up a doc appt for dad on monday to check his elbow.

(These are reminders incase I forget something)

It's 8:30am. I been up since 4am trying to catch up on cleaning and dishes and litter and breakfast...
I'm working on my 1st cup of coffee and taking a short break.
I still need to go food shopping and I hope the tire holds out till I get it fixed monday.
Maybe I'll just eat mac and cheese for a couple days.
I'm Tired. LOL

It may be a few days before I get things running smoothly again. Good help is hard to find. LOL
In the meantime...

GOOD MORNING!!

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

HUGS!
You sound like you have a lot of energy...or at least you did! Lol I ate all my cookies...I'm glad I don't live by a donut shop!

Reactions: Ziggy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm planning not to do much about Christmas this year. Lunch at my daughter's and buying some presents is about it. No tree, no baking, no cooking. But hopefully meditating on the real meaning of Christmas without being super spiritual.
Christmas has become simple for me. I spend some time in the morning with my son and his family, then they go to her family's for dinner. For the first time, the whole Christmas idea is, to me, open for a fresh look, as I'm getting in touch with my newly-discovered Hebrew roots.
Next year I will celebrate Sukkot. If we're still here, that is. Shalom Aleichem.

Reactions: Ziggy and Pearl

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Christmas has hit my house early this year.
October has been FULL of surprises.
:)
Hugs

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hopefully you are a well organized person who is not always mixing things up!
It would be accurate to call me, "The Mixmaster!" See, that sounds like something a young...er person would say!
I'm not old...er...I just look that way! Lol (I reserve the right to change my opinion as I age).

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the Dish isn't working so I decided to find an old VCR machine and hook it up. Dug through a lot of stuff. Hoofed it from one building to the other. Only to find it doesn't work. I give up on the tv. We will be watching a recorded 9 hour episode of the Senate from sometime in september. All weekend. It's almost over now and tomorrow is MONDAY! OH BOY!
I'm going to make tuna helper for lunch and maybe pizza for supper. I make those little english muffin ones.
Or maybe just a nice bowl of oatmeal.

Note to self..."Get a AA, Ron." I have a lot of notes somewhere, I just can't find them! Lol

I have them all over the forum.. LOL
I just forgot where I wrote them in what thread.
:)

Hugs

Reactions: Truman

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those strawberry pancakes in #223 look delicious. My normal breakfast is cold cereal with fresh fruit (probably the healthiest meal I eat all day), so when I go out on a business trip, I try to indulge in something a little nicer for breakfast. Which (along with mandatory fancy business dinners and a lack of bike ride time) is why I usually come back with a few extra pounds.