Zombies exist!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
The damn Hollywood indeed shows a reality in their zombie movies. What is a zombie? A zombie is a living body whose spirit/mind is dead. The whole world is spiritually dead. America is the culprit that has poisoned the world with its media. People's minds have been filled with garbage since they were young so that their spirit is killed. Their bodies move, but their minds are dead. Yet people do not realize that they are spiritually dead. Billions of people have thus become zombies. And just as the zombies in the movies want to hunt and poison people with a living spirit, so does the world. Because the people with a living spirit are the true Christians, who are hated by the world. The world forces true Christians to become part of the world. The zombies can be your parents, your teachers, your acquaintances, and so on. They want to poison you. They want you to become a zombie too.

I have little cousins and I have seen them watching movies and series at a young age. They are poisoned and turned into zombies. They have had the misfortune to have zombies as parents. Don't be stupid like these parents and don't give your child a TV. Teach your child the Bible since birth. Let your child's first word be Hallelujah.

Cursed be America for poisoning the world. God will destroy this Zionist country. May he let me see how America burns so that I can rejoice. After that, I can die in peace.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh zombies are real all right . The walking dead are leading churches to the second death too .
They speak , they move about , but believe you me , they are dead . far too many wambs now lead their flocks
to the day of perdition of ungodly men . THEY do it under the word love too . they been preaching another love
another jesus , another god . Very delusional times are upon the land .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mt 8:22But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.