A New Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to get creative like our Father. and since we're the sons of God we should be like him, trend setters, not just only followers.

I would like to start this topic to introduce new word for, us, the children of God to use in our Life Walk with our Lord and saviour. I want you all to get creative in thinking up new word to address different statements, or doctrine, or things concering our Father words. from time to time the world pick up new words to use, why not we, who are the LIGHT of the world. and from time to time if someone coin a new word please post it here for all to read.
criteria: not all listed below are required.
A. state if it's a Noun, verb, adjective...ect.
B. then give its definition, or if it replace a word.
C. state how you came to this word, that would be great.
D. how it is pronounced.

or it could be an acronym, like, ppl let it be in relation to the word of God.

I'll start it off.
I came up with a word, or rather the Lord gave it to me.

"Pneumabiotology". it's a noun
Definition: the study of the Spirit diversified in human flesh and bone.
Pneuma = Spirit. bio =flesh. tology = the study of. hence (new-ma-bio-ta-le-ogy)

will be looking for some new CHRISTIAN Words to use exclusively by the SAINTS of God

Thanking you in advance. be blessed.

Last edited:

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Deadicated"

Its a pronoun, as a title. Its a cross between "the dead in Christ" (or "with Christ") and "dedicated".

Definition: those who have dedicated their life to his cause and have no meaningful life (in the sense that nothing obstructs) outside of Christ's purpose for us.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Deadicated"

Its a pronoun, as a title. Its a cross between "the dead in Christ" (or "with Christ") and "dedicated".

Definition: those who have dedicated their life to his cause and have no meaningful life (in the sense that nothing obstructs) outside of Christ's purpose for us.
I get it, a big THANK you, that's real GOOD.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FHII, that was a good one.... if you can help me out, I'm trying to come up with a word to describe a female bishop. just as a "prophetess" is the feminine of a derivative of the male, prophet. if you can put that cap on again and see what you can come up with. I tried, few but just didn't look right.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FHII, that was a good one.... if you can help me out, I'm trying to come up with a word to describe a female bishop. just as a "prophetess" is the feminine of a derivative of the male, prophet. if you can put that cap on again and see what you can come up with. I tried, few but just didn't look right.

Sorry... I am going to pass on that one.