A sure deal, God lives in us, if we abide in his love (Jesus)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Their ears do not hear what God has prepared for them that LOVE HIM. ( not LOVERS OF THEIR OWN SELVES)

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
I hope the forums all so called Christians forums on the whole of the internet have enough fair testimony, as the wickedness that cant be any more corrupt is shared, so too is the ways done by Jesus Christ and HIs holy apostles to follow, and that would mean getting away from a place that can be TALK ONLY.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was joking, winding you up!...hehe,xx

Are you American?

If you are ,your humour is different ..you have dry humour,hehehe,xxx

I’m very childish in my humour...my Son won’t shop with me, he says I’m an embarrassment...hehehe.xx

I’ve been known to shop in a cat suit...

I am American. One of those former angry white boys who started to learn how to love because I already know how to hate. They taight me that young!

Nah, it dont bother me now but there was another poster that called me Sister too! So I became a little bit concerned because I dont want to be mistaken for one of those transformers, lol.

In a cat suit? You must not be married, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED.

Very true, very true. However, we was talking aboiut non salvific screen names as identifiers.
I'm not changing my screen name to Jesus! No way. I'm not Him. I'm nobody.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am American. One of those former angry white boys who started to learn how to love because I already know how to hate. They taight me that young!

Nah, it dont bother me now but there was another poster that called me Sister too! So I became a little bit concerned because I dont want to be mistaken for one of those transformers, lol.

At last, someone with a sense of humour, Love it!!..hehe,x

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At last, someone with a sense of humour, Love it!!..hehe,x

Sure I do! I've been a jokester all my life, lol. But...what made you think initially that I was a Sister?

My screen name or the way I talk? Or something else I havent thought of yet? lol.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes it can be hard to talk online with a sense of humor. Oh I offend the tranny sympathizers a lot. It's more because their obtuse than offended though, I think.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sure I do! I've been a jokester all my life, lol. But...what made you think initially that I was a Sister?

My screen name or the way I talk? Or something else I havent thought of yet? lol.
You are so gentle Brother, that’s why, just as a man of God should be..never change your name...

I could never relate to a gentleman, I was brought up in abuse and married abusive husbands...abuse was my normality..then along came God and slowly turned it all around.xx

I’ve had to learn by the Spirit of God to relate to a gentleman in God.....I can now relate to a gentleman and stay well clear of abusing men....Praise God..xx

Reactions: MA2444