Are you hungry for Sharia Law? This UK Iman insists you are!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He thinks putting Westerners under Sharia Law will save us. He gives quite a rant.

Jesus Christ saves us and the Holy Spirit helps us to live godly in Christ Jesus....a life of peace and joy.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He thinks putting Westerners under Sharia Law will save us. He gives quite a rant.

Jesus Christ saves us and the Holy Spirit helps us to live godly in Christ Jesus....a life of peace and joy.

Muhammad wanted to invade and take over Europe. He failed.

Now he's going to succeed posthumously?

Notice how the UK disarmed their citizens after 9-11 in America and their own suffering terrorists attacks after 9-11 themselves?

And then the UK allowed countless Muslims to immigrate as "refugees"? When they didn't qualify as refugees to enter the UK under the dictates of international law as it describes the status and placement of refugee.

And remember too after all those immigrants entered the UK the then Archbishop of the church of England stated to the media , Shariah in Great Britain is inevitable.

He later reworded his remarks after the public outcry.

Remember too nearly the same time churches throughout the UK reportedly allowed the Azan,the Islamic call to prayer, to be sung by a Muslim during church services?

The Islamic wars of old aren't history. Their warriors were merely hibernating till a time like this arrived in all those regions Muhammad wanted to but had yet been unable to access and conquer.

It's going to be an interesting 2025.

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Notice how the UK disarmed their citizens after 9-11 in America and their own suffering terrorists attacks after 9-11 themselves?
As a citizen of the U.K. we have never had guns, it’s not been a normal thing for people to have for many generations. There were stricter laws put in place for those who did after The Dunblane school shooting. We had terrorist attacks long before 9/11, just from a different group !

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Years ago I was for a brief time working in Yemen.

I believe anyone who has worked or lived where Sharia law is the source for all legislation, and Sharia banking is of course in practice as well, realize it would be degeneration for Western culture.

The grass in that case isn't greener on the other side of the fence. Rather,it is pavement decorated with rocks, barbwire and a firing squad.

Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a citizen of the U.K. we have never had guns,
As someone who knows actual UK citizens, I know that's not true.

If it were the late 90's gun ban would not have come onto the books.

Now, knives and other defensive weapons against an always able to arm criminal element is coming into force.

it’s not been a normal thing for people to have for many generations. There were stricter laws put in place for those who did after The Dunblane school shooting. We had terrorist attacks long before 9/11, just from a different group !

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As a citizen of the U.K. , no one in my family, my parents family or grand parents family, my in laws have ever had a gun. I didn’t say they didn’t exist over here, but the every day person doesn’t have a gun., and that was still the case before the laws changed. There are still people who are members of gun clubs, farmers ect - they had guns !

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As a citizen of the U.K. , no one in my family, my parents family or grand parents family, my in laws have ever had a gun. I didn’t say they didn’t exist over here, but the every day person doesn’t have a gun., and that was still the case before the laws changed. There are still people who are members of gun clubs, farmers ect - they had guns !
Yes, my neighbour was a member of a gun club..don’t they have to have a license ,Rita, I’m sure he said he had to lock it away in a cabinet.

This country in my opinion is much safer than parts of America...I’d be scared to walk out of the front door, I’ve seen documentaries how neighbours have shot neighbours in America.

I’ve lived in Hampshire all of my life, I’ve never heard of any shooting.

My Son lives near Hungerford , remember that shooting..I don’t think we will ever forget that...as it’s such a rare thing to happen in our country.

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, my neighbour was a member of a gun club..don’t they have to have a license ,Rita, I’m sure he said he had to lock it away in a cabinet.

This country in my opinion is much safer than parts of America...I’d be scared to walk out of the front door, I’ve seen to documentaries how neighbours have shot neighbours.

I’ve lived in Hampshire all of my life, I’ve never heard of any shooting.

My Son lives near Hungerford , remember that shooting..I don’t think we will ever forget that...as it’s such a rare thing to happen in our country.
Yes, you have to be registered and have them locked away.
Yes, I remember Hungerford - thats was awful too, watched a documentary on that quite recently.
We haven’t had shootings here in Brighton, just bombings from the IRA !!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This country in my opinion is much safer than parts of America...I’d be scared to walk out of the front door, I’ve seen documentaries how neighbours have shot neighbours in America.
I couldn't agree more. We live in a nice area, but it is still scary to go to the store.