Arguing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ritajanice

Let's get a few definitions out there...

RJ, as I've experienced on this site....

On these forums, folks do not debate at all, unless it is highlighted and announced beforehand.

A debate: A formal and a deliberate process of planning, with time limits, agree-upon rules, points generated with set objectives and a goal to win with a final decision made outside the control of the debaters. It is made with the use of arguments to support or opposition of points of the debate, although these arguments are objective and are many times based on sourced facts.

We don't do that here in this site.

A discussion is an exchange of ideas that is largely based on personal opinions, without concern for pressing arguments. Both parties can leave in a neutral position and outcome. The goal is to learn something that is edifying in nature.

We do some discussing here.

An argument is usually an emotional cry to force opinions with some objective points of an unorganized manner that usually drags on and on, without no real agreed upon decision or goal in mind. And if one does not want to present their opinions without arguments and confrontation, they do even worse.

These are the deliberate agitators or grenade-throwers, who sneak into a room and chuck in a charged explosive idea like a degrading or sharp remark and quickly leaves the scene. Their sole purpose is to incite and deliberately cause hurt, to flare up the other person with heightened emotions. They are the trouble makers and I've been a victim to these kinds of irresponsible immature actions of some folks, many times. These cannot hold a discussion for too long without reverting to arguing and then resorting to their 'hit and run' tactics.

We do a lot of both here, confrontational arguing and immature hit-and-running on this forum.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s not only what God says...

2 Timothy 2:23-26 Stay away from foolish and stupid arguments. You know that these arguments grow into bigger arguments. As a servant of the Lord, you must not argue.
1713356518620.png
Rita , when you read this i want you to ponder on it .
Then go to and behold the churches who preach this diversity and inclusivity .
And take note that none within repent of their evil . in fact its now even becoming called good .
I hear lots of fair speeches in many places and yet , and yet
i seem to not see those who sit week upon week in said churches repenting of said evil .
Rather i see even ideas even being taught that somehow it just dont matter
if one beleives JESUS to be the CHRIST . and not only to they not repent of their evil
it gets worse . What has occured within the jews , IS big time occuring in these last days
within christendom .
They prophesy SMOOTH things and holler to those who bring in biblical doctrine , AWAY WITH YOU
we desire not to hear that version of GOD and of HIS CHRIST , let us hear smooth things
let us hear fables of a love and of words soothing to our ears .
It truly is dire important for us to stay refreshed in the scriptures daily . be encouraged .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ritajanice

RJ, as I've experiences on this site....

On these forums, folks do not debate at all, unless it is highlighted and announced beforehand.

A debate: A formal and a deliberate process of planning, with time limits, agree-upon rules, points generated with set objectives and a goal to win with a final decision made outside the control of the debaters. It is made with the use of arguments to support or opposition of points of the debate, although these arguments are objective and are many times based on sourced facts.

A discussion is an exchange of ideas that is largely based on personal opinions, without concern for pressing arguments. Both parties can leave in a neutral position and outcome. The goal is to learn something that is edifying in nature.

An argument is usually an emotional cry to force opinions with some objective points of an unorganized manner that usually drags on and on, without no real agreed upon decision or goal in mind. And if one does not want to present their opinions without arguments and confrontation, they do even worse.

These are the deliberate agitators or grenade-throwers, who sneak into a room and chuck in a charged explosive idea like a degrading or sharp remark and quickly leaves the scene. Their sole purpose is to incite and deliberately cause hurt, to flare up the other person with heightened emotions. They are the trouble makers and I've been a victim to these kinds of irresponsible immature actions of some folks, many times. These cannot hold a discussion for too long without reverting to arguing and then resorting to their 'hit and run' tactics.

We do a lot of both here, confrontational arguing and immature hit-and-running on this forum.
1713356838001.png
week by week , month by month those who sit in inclusive diversity places
are heeding the wrong voices .
And if at any time one does enter to speak unto them and by sound biblical doctrine
they do correct the said errors of certain sins , they get told away with you haters , preach not unto
us the words of the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL , the words HE inspired in scripture
prophesy unto us smooth things .
You know how to know a church is sitting under the wrong leaders .
WHEN week by week the same ones in the same SIN keep on in that same sin
and none seem to care , and none do repent . YOU SEE had the churches actually
stuck to the words of GOD , folks would have been repenting not accepting , not honoring certain sins .
Just a friendly reminder to all that this diversity inclusivity is coming from the WRONG FOLKS INDEED
who really are ensnaring the folks unto a lie and against the words and Word of GOD .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 44491
week by week , month by month those who sit in inclusive diversity places
are heeding the wrong voices .
And if at any time one does enter to speak unto them and by sound biblical doctrine
they do correct the said errors of certain sins , they get told away with you haters , preach not unto
us the words of the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL , the words HE inspired in scripture
prophesy unto us smooth things .
You know how to know a church is sitting under the wrong leaders .
WHEN week by week the same ones in the same SIN keep on in that same sin
and none seem to care , and none do repent . YOU SEE had the churches actually
stuck to the words of GOD , folks would have been repenting not accepting , not honoring certain sins .
Just a friendly reminder to all that this diversity inclusivity is coming from the WRONG FOLKS INDEED
who really are ensnaring the folks unto a lie and against the words and Word of GOD .
I have not a clue in what you are saying amigo regarding my post or the thread OP.
You are adding in your own subject here that is far removed for the subject at hand.

No one is speaking, to even home-grown prophets here on this site, except maybe a handful who think they are one.
You have gone overboard with your thoughts in my estimation.

And what has 'diversity inclusion' got to do with anything here being 'discussed' amigo.

Can you express your, words without just saying the word of God? You need to be very specific at times....

There are many well meaning folks here who just want to share...

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not a clue in what you are saying amigo regarding my post or the thread OP.
You are adding in your own subject here that is far removed for the subject at hand.

No one is speaking, to even home-grown prophets here on this site, except maybe a handful who think they are one.
You have gone overboard with your thoughts in my estimation.

And what has 'diversity inclusion' got to do with anything here being 'discussed' amigo.

Can you express your in words without just say the word of God? You need to be very specific at times....

There are many well meaning folks here who just want to share...
The message i brought was not against you or any . It was simply a general reminder
of what is and has been going on within many churches in Christendom .
Concering argument . i also seem to notice in said places
they are using this argument they bring in order to shut down any voice that would correct SIN and error
making them seem to be as EGO FILLED men who are full of pride , have no love or care for the people .
Watch out my dear friend and friends . THEY are using certain debates against true correction
to make it seem as though its wrong to correct sin and error within even in churches .
They often use words like ego , pride , hate , divisive
confrontational and etc , against the true who do correct .
This is but a general reminder to all , not an accusation against anyone here .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 44490
Rita , when you read this i want you to ponder on it .
Then go to and behold the churches who preach this diversity and inclusivity .
And take note that none within repent of their evil . in fact its now even becoming called good .
I hear lots of fair speeches in many places and yet , and yet
i seem to not see those who sit week upon week in said churches repenting of said evil .
Rather i see even ideas even being taught that somehow it just dont matter
if one beleives JESUS to be the CHRIST . and not only to they not repent of their evil
it gets worse . What has occured within the jews , IS big time occuring in these last days
within christendom .
They prophesy SMOOTH things and holler to those who bring in biblical doctrine , AWAY WITH YOU
we desire not to hear that version of GOD and of HIS CHRIST , let us hear smooth things
let us hear fables of a love and of words soothing to our ears .
It truly is dire important for us to stay refreshed in the scriptures daily . be encouraged .
Off topic,Brother, I know you mean well and I Luvs you, I can’t say I always have,hehehe, I’ve gotten to know you over the past year, ...keep on Praising the Lord, I know how much you LOVE God as does HE!!.xx

I do apologise, I thought this was the “ Lonely “ thread I started, ..I guess you are on topic..xxx. @amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off topic,Brother, I know you mean well and I Luvs you, I can’t say I always have,hehehe, I’ve gotten to know you over the past year, ...keep on Praising the Lord, I know how much you LOVE God as does HE!!.xx
The topic is argument .
so beware for many within christendom
are using this as a means to silence the voices of those who do correct error , sins , false doctrines and beliefs
within the churches . its a means to silence them . and its a means to allow whatever SEEMES right
FEELS right to remain in place and keep getting taught .
The reason they do this is because A , they cannot overcome those who expose their falsehoods
and B , to continue to decieve and to fleece the flocks they sit over .

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ritajanice

RJ, as I've experienced on this site....

Its also sad that people who disagree with others will attack them, or ignore them as if they are so right, and so special only they are right..

Its sad how much pride we have in a christian chat room..

Reactions: APAK

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic is argument .
are using this as a means to silence the voices of those who do correct error , sins , false doctrines and beliefs
within the churches . its a means to silence them . and its a means to allow whatever SEEMES right
The reason they do this is because A , they cannot correct those who expose their falsehoods
In philippians 2. How much did Jesus defend himself against the lies against him at his trial?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The message i brought was not against you or any . It was simply a general reminder
of what is and has been going on within many churches in Christendom .
Concering argument . i also seem to notice in said places
they are using this argument they bring in order to shut down any voice that would correct SIN and error
making them seem to be as EGO FILLED men who are full of pride , have no love or care for the people .
Watch out my dear friend and friends . THEY are using certain debates against true correction
to make it seem as though its wrong to correct sin and error within even in churches .
They often use words like ego , pride , hate , divisive
confrontational and etc , against the true who do correct .
This is but a general reminder to all , not an accusation against anyone here .
No, I never took it that way, that you are accusing anyone....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The topic is argument .
The reason they do this is because A , they cannot correct those who expose their falsehoods
I thought it was my lonely thread...oh dear, I’ve started quite a few lately.

At one time, I’d be raring to go as in arguing, I do believe God has either set me free from arguing or I’ve let it go, ...I guess I had to get to a place of,first, understanding arguing, second seeing it in my self, what it does to us, plus it’s not of God imo, personal insults flying everywhere, trying to make people look silly, ...it’s all to do with pride, ego, imo, ....don’t you think it’s important to grow and mature in Christ?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ARGUMENT .
many are being taught this in the wrong light . and as usual they can use partial truths and bad examples
to justify why they teach as they do .
The version of those who often teach this do so with the intent to silence the voices of those who
COULD expose their sins , their errors , their false emotional doctrines .
And they know how to make it seem loving to do so .
This is but another cue of the victim card that has worked so well on so many .
They make it seem as though they are doing what is best for the church that its all about love
and that anyone who tries to explain , to correct error , sins and false doctrine , is being naught but ARGUMENTATIVE
that they are full of ego , have to be right .
NOPE . its they who have to SEEM RIGHT , but since true doctrine can expose them
THEY THEN make it seem ARGUMENTATIVE to do so . And by golly is it working on a lot of folks .
We better watch out and let us return to good daily reading of the bible for ourselves .
SEE how paul appraoched sin and error within the church .
SEE what he had to say about DIVISIONS . aka DOCTRINE DOES MATTER .
mark those who cause divisions IN THE DOCTRINE YE HAVE LEARNED , mark and AVOID THEM .
REBUKE others who sin before all that others may fear .
Let not inquity once be named .
And scores of other things . ITS NOT being EGO , arguemntativie
wrong , hateful or prideful to correct error and bad doctrine within the church .
ITS actually being PRIDEFUL to teach such stuff that is contrary to ORIGINAL GOD INSPIRED DOCTRINE
that actually did help to keep the church safe and built up .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought it was my lonely thread...oh dear, I’ve started quite a few lately.

At one time, I’d be raring to go as in arguing, I do believe God has either set me free from arguing or I’ve let it go, ...I guess I had to get to a place of,first, understanding arguing, second seeing it in my self, what it does to us, plus it’s not of God imo, personal insults flying everywhere, trying to make people look silly, ...it’s all to do with pride, ego, imo, ....don’t you think it’s important to grow and mature in Christ?
Oh its very important to grow and to mature in Christ . But false doctrines grow none and rather
they endanger the flocks .
It is also very hard for people to recognize what a true MAN of GOD looks like these days
seeing that so many of our men seem to be so much like women in their demeanor .
It seemeth to me the men have taken a seat back and the women , NOT YOU , but the women
are now ruling over the flocks . I mean most men are so quite , smile a lot
but have aboslutely no God given authority in them to actually stand up , as a man of GOD
and get busy actually taking care of the church . at most they smile a lot , take a chair
and say women and children please lead us , please teach and instruct us .
come and let us learn FROM THE CHILDREN . let the children DECIDED what is best for them .
I dont see what a real man of GOD looks like at all in most places anymore .
TO them a man of GOD seems like a hater who has not love , just because he is grave and fast to correct sin and error .
AND YET that is HOW the true apostels and elders bishops and deacons of the true church DID THINGS .
THEY were quick to correct error , sins , bad doctrine , wrong ideals and constantly taught PURE doctrine .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no problem whatsoever by being ignored, I’m very secure within myself ,in that area...plus it’s better to ignore some than to get embroiled in petty arguing with them....that’s why we have the ignore option....I love it!!........we can still be tempted to react.......so best hit that ignore button..imo.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In philippians 2. How much did Jesus defend himself against the lies against him at his trial?
defend HIMSELF . He didnt . yet how often DID JESUS correct error when he seen it .
There is a huge difference between defending oneself verses defending and contending for THE TRUTH .
As i am sure you know .
How mighty stephen taught the doctrine and pointed to Christ and exposed their errors
and yet HE did not defend himself when they came against him . .
See the difference . I aint in it to defend me one bit .
I am , however , in it to defend and to contend for the true faith , to correct errors of false doctrines
and sins within the church . to expose the wolves and their doctrines
and to do all to correct . Either we take a stand now or prepare to watch the house fall .
I know many are not gonna hear or heed , but still my desire was good for them
and still some will hear . We make our stand now with whatever time we have left to us in this world .
Now on that note , let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problem whatsoever by being ignored, I’m very secure within myself ,in that area...plus it’s better to ignore some than to get embroiled in petty arguing with them....that’s why we have the ignore option....I love it!!........we can still be tempted to react.......so best hit that ignore button..imo.
Correct , if one hears not , its on them . move on . I learned that lesson long ago .
See not me , not you can give the increase . but the truth , the pattern of all instuction left us in
the bible by the true church , now that i will use to correct and to contend for the true faith .
But as far as arguing over and over with the same ones that wont hear . NOPE , it will only wear YOU OUT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Following the pattern GOD inspired is good for our souls .
A long time back i was not heeding a part of it . the part that said rebuke correct and if one hears not etc .
I too kept on with the same ones and i kept wondering why on earth i was wearing down
and not at rest . TILL suddenly a small voice reminded me OF the TRUTH i had known .
YE cannot give the increase , you are but man . JUST GO and speak truth , correct error
follow the pattern and if one heeds not , ITS ON THEM , move on .