Arguing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean here, Amigo? xx
Every single time , whether in a church or on the internet or etc
when i have brought in biblical reminders , actual scriptures that expose sins
it is met with great resistance .
I can walk into any church or i can write posts and responses on the internet
IF i simply say let the LORD be praised or reminders like we need to love one another
its always accepted . But , and this is the key , when I bring up reminders , scriptures
and them scriptures and reminders expose specially certain sins
All of a sudden its seen as hate speech , as hate , as non loving .
I have a question . Since when did the word of GOD become hate speech .
I mean it seems so many embrace the words of men
but when the words in scripture that expose things is brought in , all of a sudden
the one bringing them is the hater , and yet WHO SAID IT FIRST .
I mean if GOD said man shall not lie with man as with a woman
THEN why today is that seen as hate speech . and why today do so many now cling
to a version of love that puts humanity and its desires FIRST .
What kind of love would neglect the TRUTH of GOD . well IT AINT CHARITY
cause charity would rejoice IN THE TRUTH , not attack truth like its hate speech .
Ponder on that for a while my dear friend .
Have i really become the enemy just because i wont budge from the truth in scripture , just because i tell the truth .
HAS GOD become the enemy because HIS TRUTH dont fit into what men THINK IT SHOULD .
that is the question indeed . Many now choose the rainbow of men .
And that rainbow dont just include the sin of homosexuality
it includes the sin of UNBELIEF , the acceptance of other religoins as valid paths so long as they love etc .
BUT this is NOT what GOD said or HIS CHRIST . Have i really become the enemy
because i wont budge from the bible . IT SURE SEEMS SO . but , it is what it is sister . This lamb
wont budge from what GOD INSPIRED . HOW I pray the same for others .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if God has placed on Amigo to post what he posts...one can’t stop the word of God, imo...therefore he is being obedient to what he believes God is prompting him to do.....

I’ve been there, when imo God asks us to do His will, it will be done....we can’t stop it.....Amigo used to get on my nerves with this generic posting.....that was until God brought me to a place of understanding why he does it...xx
March onwards in the glorious LORD dear sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to cease from the lie that making generic posts in thread after thread no matter the topic - even though truthful - is edifying.

We need AIR the OXYGEN.
So many respond to the threads . Now think about this wrangler .
What it is about my posts that bother you . I mean often others bring up things
and they do not always focus on the thread at hand . I can either read them or not read them .
SO why do these reminders really bother you .
Its not like you have to read them . Think about that . SOmething about my posts DO bother you .
I mean i go to lots of threads and even when folks post on threads i used to make
IT never bothered me if they did not stick to the topic , SO LONG , SO LONG as what they posted
DID NOT CONTRADICT THE TRUTH . Now you wrote on another post
that what i say is truth . SO then WHY DOES IT REALLY BOTHER YOU .
because its real easy to either not read it or just pass it over . SO WHY my dear friend
are you making such a big fuss about it . I ask this for your sake .
YOU need to examine what it is that is REALLY bothering you about my continual reminders .
Think about that for a while . SEE it dont bother me one bit
if one posts TRUTH on any thread i make , if even the TRUTH they posted was not on my TOPIC .
WHY do my posts really bother you . And dont use the excuse its cause they dont stick to the subject .
cause as i said , folks did this on my threads .
THe only thing that ever bothered me or bothers me is , WHEN what one posts CONTRADICTS THE TRUTH .
SO the question really is , Are these reminders i give bothering you because you dont really BELIEVE IT
and would rather want to believe something else . Now think and pray about that .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks forget that there are gifts . real gifts . Mine is exhortation . To continually remind
to stir up by way of remembrance . TO continue to remind us all about
to stir us up ,
And as i am led i shall continue to do .
Its not like i can be one way for one group and another way for another group . I just have to go
the way THE LORD leads . By grace i have known for years my gift was EXHORTATION .
And what the LORD has given me to do is what i shall by grace continue to do .
And what i do i do out of love for the peoples .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many respond to the threads . Now think about this wrangler .
What it is about my posts that bother you . I mean often others bring up things
and they do not always focus on the thread at hand . I can either read them or not read them .
SO why do these reminders really bother you .
Its not like you have to read them . Think about that . SOmething about my posts DO bother you .
I mean i go to lots of threads and even when folks post on threads i used to make
IT never bothered me if they did not stick to the topic , SO LONG , SO LONG as what they posted
DID NOT CONTRADICT THE TRUTH . Now you wrote on another post
that what i say is truth . SO then WHY DOES IT REALLY BOTHER YOU .
because its real easy to either not read it or just pass it over . SO WHY my dear friend
are you making such a big fuss about it . I ask this for your sake .
YOU need to examine what it is that is REALLY bothering you about my continual reminders .
Think about that for a while . SEE it dont bother me one bit
if one posts TRUTH on any thread i make , if even the TRUTH they posted was not on my TOPIC .
WHY do my posts really bother you . And dont use the excuse its cause they dont stick to the subject .
cause as i said , folks did this on my threads .

THe only thing that ever bothered me or bothers me is , WHEN what one posts CONTRADICTS THE TRUTH .
SO the question really is , Are these reminders i give bothering you because you dont really BELIEVE IT
and would rather want to believe something else . Now think and pray about that .
Just because others have done it to you--is that good enough of a reason for you to do it to them?
And many times when someone posts something, it's as if you hadn't read what they post.
There may be times you can learn from others. You are not always right.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think all of us will.
Correct . but always remember this my dear friend
if what we are led to TO DO and to speak contradicts THE TRUTH in scripture
then guess who is in error . THE ONE doing it .
Now for a good reminder for us all .
The other religoins are false and satan works through them just as WE ALL were once under the power and influence of satan .
BUT I KNOW WHO CAN FREE A PERSON .
AND i also KNOW HE will never be the ministir of SIN either .
JESUS THE CHRIST will be continually reminded about on my watch , the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON HIM
to keep HIS SAYINGS , will be on these lips and on these fingers as i type .
And any false path will be exposed as FALSE
And sin and error will be corrected and exposed on my watch .
I keep things real simple . You dont seem me trying to preach a mid pre or post
you dont seem me trying to teach things and concepts about what the seven thunders uttered
or trying to omit the severity of GOD .
NO . if its in the scripture it simply will be said . No adding too , no taking from .
RATHER i am gonna focus on JESUS and HIS TEACHINGS , and what later the aposetls instructed .
TOO many are dabbling into realms and things way too high for them
and yet even then they are overlooking and omitting the very simple things JESUS and the aposetls said .
As for me ITS JESUS CHRIST , HIS sayings , the apostels teachings . cause if folks twist that
IT WONT MATTER what they thought they knew , they be in grave danger .
IF we cannot agree with the simple words and teachings of CHRIST and of the apostels
THEN IT WONT MATTER IF WE THOUGHT WE KNEW SO MUCH .
What really matters is DID WE LOVE GOD < CHRIST above all , DID WE LOVE and embrace HIS SAYINGS
Cause if we didnt , NOTHING ELSE MATTERED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because others have done it to you--is that good enough of a reason for you to do it to them?
And many times when someone posts something, it's as if you hadn't read what they post.
There may be times you can learn from others. You are not always right.
you missed the point my dear friend . Even when they did do it to me , SO LONG as what they said was truth
I was always happy . You see i am NOT GOD . ITS NOT HEY YE MUST STICK TO MY SUBJECT .
I AM JUST SO HAPPY if folks say TRUTH . that is all that matters to me .
IT dont matter if folks stick to my topic . SO LONG , SO LONG as they do speak TRUTH . now if they contradict truth
then i get very deeply worried for them and will correct them .
BUT I AINT GOD . ITS NOT MY WAY or THE HIGHWAY . I SAY LET ALL SPEAK , SO LONG as they SPEAK TRUTH .
Cause this also has happend . EVEN When others came on my threads
and brought the TRUTH and yet they were not STICKING to the subject at hand ,
THAT TRUTH EDIFIED ME , IT HELPED ME . GOD can give a word to anyone . I AM OPEN TO THAT WORD .
ITS NOT MY WAY , ITS HIS WAY , HIS WILL BE DONE .

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person may be just as right as rain, but if all they do is go around being contentious and sowing discord it doesn't make them anything special. It just makes them a contentious person who likes to sow discord.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every time I step on a football or baseball field I expect an argument.
i expect tribulation and persecution as a christain . and i know this world is not gonna love or embrace me .
WHY do i know that . CAUSE JESUS SAID SO .
by grace i know if JESUS SAID IT GOD SAID IT and that HIS EVERY WORD IS TRUTH , that HE CANNOT LIE .
Now i bring this up for one reason . LET US GET BACK INTO THE BIBLE and get busy be reminded and refreshed .
Cause many are under the influence of another who has come in as though
it is a friend and a lover of humanity . BUT IT AINT . it only accepts their sins
and it promises them salvation no matter what they believe . THE DEVIL BE THE ONE BEHIND IT ALL .
and HE has many men who are lovers of the pleasures MORE THAN GOD
and they are feeding the masses exactly what the masses wanted to hear . Watch out , He is very slick
and very deceptive as are his co workers . JESUS IS GREATER by far
and in HE ALONE is our hope . NOW lets get back into the bible again and stay refreshed in the truth .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person may be just as right as rain, but if all they do is go around being contentious and sowing discord it doesn't make them anything special. It just makes them a contentious person who likes to sow discord.
THERE is a simple solutoin .
FIRST if the person is speaking the right as rain truth , ONE OUGHT TO AGREE WITH IT
IF not expose the errors of what they say .
But too many no longer believe doctrine matters . and more so they dont BELIEVE
what or who one BELIEVES IN even matters . ITS JUST LETS GET ALONG AND HAVE US SOME UNITY .
and yet only into greater darkness do they go .
IF you wanna mark someone and avoid them , THEN MARK THESE
THOSE WHO PREACH THINGS that are CONTRARY to THE .................wait for it
TO THE WHAT , TO THE DOCTRINE , yah doctrine do matter , ye have learned
MARK THOSE and AVOID THOSE .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE is a simple solutoin .
FIRST if the person is speaking the right as rain truth , ONE OUGHT TO AGREE WITH IT
IF not expose the errors of what they say .
But too many no longer believe doctrine matters . and more so they dont BELIEVE
what or who one BELIEVES IN even matters . ITS JUST LETS GET ALONG AND HAVE US SOME UNITY .
and yet only into greater darkness do they go .
IF you wanna mark someone and avoid them , THEN MARK THESE
THOSE WHO PREACH THINGS that are CONTRARY to THE .................wait for it
TO THE WHAT , TO THE DOCTRINE , yah doctrine do matter , ye have learned
MARK THOSE and AVOID THOSE .
but what if someone doesnt agree with you? what if he/she believes what the scripture says is different from what you say it says?You never explain yourself.You just throw things up there--it's the same thing all of the time. If someone brings something up, why dont you discuss it with them instead of just reposting what you always post?

"Exhortation is also one of the spiritual gifts listed in Romans 12:6–8. “Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: . . . he who exhorts, in his exhortation” (NASB). The Holy Spirit gifts believers with different supernatural abilities to serve Christ and one another. The gift of exhortation is a person’s unique ability to encourage and edify others. This person delights in finding Scriptures that apply to a situation and teaching others how to apply them. People with this gift are often involved in teaching, counseling, and discipleship training ministries within the church. Exhorters are among the first to find believers who are floundering in their faith. They come alongside the weaker ones to encourage, confront, if necessary, and model victorious living."

Read the part in bold. Are you teaching? Are you encouraging/edifying? Training?
There is a difference between exhorting someone and being the forum bunny foo foo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but what if someone doesnt agree with you? what if he/she believes what the scripture says is different from what you say it says?You never explain yourself.You just throw things up there--it's the same thing all of the time. If someone brings something up, why dont you discuss it with them instead of just reposting what you always post?

"Exhortation is also one of the spiritual gifts listed in Romans 12:6–8. “Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: . . . he who exhorts, in his exhortation” (NASB). The Holy Spirit gifts believers with different supernatural abilities to serve Christ and one another. The gift of exhortation is a person’s unique ability to encourage and edify others. This person delights in finding Scriptures that apply to a situation and teaching others how to apply them. People with this gift are often involved in teaching, counseling, and discipleship training ministries within the church. Exhorters are among the first to find believers who are floundering in their faith. They come alongside the weaker ones to encourage, confront, if necessary, and model victorious living."

Read the part in bold. Are you teaching? Are you encouraging/edifying? Training?
There is a difference between exhorting someone and being the forum bunny foo foo
what part of other religoins is false and that one must actually repent and believe JESUS IS THE CHRIST
is so hard to understand .
what part of JESUS is not the ministir of sin is so hard to understand . HECK I KEEP IT REAL SIMPLE .
PROVE TO ME JESUS WOULD HOLD UP A RAINBOW FLAG and HONOR that sin
or any OTHER SIN . you cant .
SHOW ME where JESUS or the apostels DID NOT correct sin and error . YOU cant .
SHOW Me where GOD told cornelious , HEY GOOD JOB you saved . HE DIDNT
HE was pleased with his alms and etc , BUT , BUT WHO and WHAT DID GOD POINT CORNELIOUS TOO .
exactly . HE HAD TO HEAR THE GOSPEL and BELIEVE IN JESUS TO Be saved .
SHOW ME WHERE GOD WOULD APPROVE of satans ABRHAM Peace accords
WHICH LIES and says the muslims and others serve the same GOD WE DO . I WILL SHOW YOU ITS NOT TRUE BY SCRIPTURE .
Lots of words do fly , But its TIME TO SEE if what we believe , say and do , AGREES WITH THE BIBLE .
and believe me I KEEP IT REAL SIMPLE . SO go ahead
show me where its loving to allow SIN upon them . TO NOT CORRECT , to NOT REBUKE thy neighbor .
AND I WILL SHOW YOU BY THE SCRIPTURE ITESELF where this is HATE TO DO SO , Not love .
BIBLE TIME SISTER . get a fat face full and never put it down .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo used to get on my nerves with this generic posting.....that was until God brought me to a place of understanding why he does it...xx

You do not walk alone. --but I have not yet arrived at that place. I still find it completely annoying, unnecessary and unhelpful.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not walk alone. --but I have not yet arrived at that place. I still find it completely annoying, unnecessary and unhelpful.
Rather odd my friend . even when babes come and tell me things i already know it gives me great joy .
It never seems to grieve me nor do i feel the need to say HEY DUDE i already know that
NO , IT JUST GIVES MY SOUL GREAT JOY to see a like minded brother or sister . SO
what is it about my posts that annoy you . ARE THEY FALSE or true . AND IF TRUE why does it annoy you again .
IT annoys you cause the truth is you do not like being reminded . and if you examine yourself
by the SCRIPTURE you would find out why that is . TRUTH dont annoy me . no matter if i have heard it ten thousand times .
The only thing that bothers me is if what i hear contradicts the truth .
SO now the question is , DO YOU really think what i am saying is true or do you not like it
because its contradicting what you want to be true .
EITHER way if i the doctrine i say be in ERROR then STAND AS A MAN and show me my error .
Dont just make excuses . SHOW me my error through scripture .
SO here goes .
ALL OTHER RELIGOINS ARE FALSE , ALL NEED TO REPENT to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
AND JESUS CHRIST HONORS NO SIN .
THE APOSTELS and JESUS all corrected error
THE APOSETELS CORRECTED SIN within the church were very grave and often warned about it .
SHOW ME MY ERROR in that bible and i will show you HOW OFTEN THEY DID THIS .
and that ALL are under the power and influence of satan , AND THAT ONLY CHRIST JESUS CAN SET THEM FREE
thus WE MUST PREACH THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
READING TIME my friend . BIBLE UP and get busy .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd my friend . even when babes come and tell me things i already know it gives me great joy .
It never seems to grieve me nor do i feel the need to say HEY DUDE i already know that
NO , IT JUST GIVES MY SOUL GREAT JOY to see a like minded brother or sister . SO
what is it about my posts that annoy you . ARE THEY FALSE or true . AND IF TRUE why does it annoy you again .
IT annoys you cause the truth is you do not like being reminded . and if you examine yourself
by the SCRIPTURE you would find out why that is . TRUTH dont annoy me . no matter if i have heard it ten thousand times .
The only thing that bothers me is if what i hear contradicts the truth .
SO now the question is , DO YOU really think what i am saying is true or do you not like it
because its contradicting what you want to be true .
EITHER way if i the doctrine i say be in ERROR then STAND AS A MAN and show me my error .
Dont just make excuses . SHOW me my error through scripture .
SO here goes .
ALL OTHER RELIGOINS ARE FALSE , ALL NEED TO REPENT to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
AND JESUS CHRIST HONORS NO SIN .
THE APOSTELS and JESUS all corrected error
THE APOSETELS CORRECTED SIN within the church were very grave and often warned about it .
SHOW ME MY ERROR in that bible and i will show you HOW OFTEN THEY DID THIS .
and that ALL are under the power and influence of satan , AND THAT ONLY CHRIST JESUS CAN SET THEM FREE
thus WE MUST PREACH THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
READING TIME my friend . BIBLE UP and get busy .

A number of people find your posts annoying. That's the truth.

Maybe you should accept that as fact, --- and change.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So it's @Rita Rita at it again, causing the confusion and misleading folks into thinking that everyone has a right to their opinion.

Just the other day she might have said that the Brighton & Hanover Football Club and team is better than Liverpool FC. That would have been a load of crock...:jest:

Yes she has an opinion although this one would have been non-right!:Broadly:

...I just got some breakfast and I'm half-sleep...morning, even after my walk....:neutral:
lol Brighton and Hove Albion are sometimes better than Liverpool , if it s a good day and they win, on the other hand Liverpool are way higher in the premier league which tells me that you are right !!
Brighton will always be better than Liverpool in my eyes, but that opinion is somewhat Jaded !!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: APAK