BREAKING NEWS NOW: Iran's Hard Line President and SoS are dead In Helicopter In Irans Mountains

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a short.

Great points. The president and Iran's foreign minister traveling together in the same chopper is just the beginning of cause to think this was a hit.

But from within or outside of the nation?

The evidence for either is not available even for the crash being a "hit" as you are suggesting.

We are told to be watcher of what is occurring around us and to pray. We are not told to give commentary either.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there was a person doing maintenance on the helo .....I could see a possibility.
However, reading what expert Helicopter Pilots claim ......riding low below the clouds, skirting the terrain .....is more likely.

I do realize one thing ......Odds are Iran doesn't load a plane or helicopter with most of their leaders and fly anywhere for a while.

I had a reputation for getting on planes that experienced all sorts of problems. The stories were poo pooed behind my back. The entire Marketing, Engineering and Executive Team went to Dallas for a Trade Show. We flew in separately. Flying back everyone was on the same plane. Landing in Tampa, the pilot approached too high and we were forced to fly past the airport and circle around.

Monday morning .......an Email was sent to everyone in the Company. "From this point on, No one flies with Ray."