Building Up/Encouraging

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude. Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will grant you his blessing. For the Scriptures say, “If you want to enjoy life and see many happy days, keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies. Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it. The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil.” Now, who will want to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats. Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it. But do this in a gentle and respectful way. Keep your conscience clear. Then if people speak against you, they will be ashamed when they see what a good life you live because you belong to Christ. Remember, it is better to suffer for doing good, if that is what God wants, than to suffer for doing wrong! Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit. So he went and preached to the spirits in prison— those who disobeyed God long ago when God waited patiently while Noah was building his boat. Only eight people were saved from drowning in that terrible flood. And that water is a picture of baptism, which now saves you, not by removing dirt from your body, but as a response to God from a clean conscience. It is effective because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Now Christ has gone to heaven. He is seated in the place of honor next to God, and all the angels and authorities and powers accept his authority.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭8‬-‭22‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zeph 3:17

The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing

Can you imagine? God being so happy for our salvation that He sings?

I read a comment from Spurgeon. I will paraphrase it here .

"God did not sing when He created the world. He said it was good. Creation did not make Him sing, but salvation does."

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zeph 3:17

The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing

Can you imagine? God being so happy for our salvation that He sings?

I read a comment from Spurgeon. I will paraphrase it here .

"God did not sing when He created the world. He said it was good. Creation did not make Him sing, but salvation does."
Now shall we learn WHY GOD warns and WHY it is so imperative to our souls that we heed EVERY WORD inspired of GOD .
From every warning onward. GOD does not desire the death of the wicked but rather they repent .
GOD WILL DESTROY all EVIL . lets remember that the next time these sold out men of belial
try and omit such warnings which are for our good . Remember that the next time you see a RAINBOW flag in a church
and the word love following it . THAT AINT NO LOVE OF GOD . REMEMBER HE DONT DESIRE OUR DEATH .
Remember that the next time satans men try and sell us the idea that all religoins are fine as is
REMEMBER that the next time someone comes peddling the word love but that love seems to accept sins
rather than CORRECT sins . CAUSE GOD DONT DO THAT , HIS SPIRIT WOULD NEVER DO THAT
and any man that does that aint operating UNDER THE SPIRIT .
GOD DESIRES LIFE FOR US NOT DEATH .
GOD dont point to the idea that budda and good works saves
nor Does GOD point to the idea that as long as atheist or any other religoin had good works or so called love
they are fine . GOD DONT DESIRE OUR DEATH . NOPE HE TESTIFIED OF JESUS CHRIST as the ONLY and ABOSLUTELY
only way to be saved and that ONE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM .
Remember that the next time folks come hollering at men like me who simply still do warn , who still correct sin and error
because By grace I DESIRE the death of none but life for all . OL amigo aint the monster that satans false love has made me out to be .
The only goodness i have COMETH of GOD and THE DESIRE FOR GOOD to all cometh from HIM TOO . TIME WE BIBLE UP
and flee these sold out men of satan who bought a wordly version of love . BIBLE TIME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime