Enemies Occupy the Holy Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Promises made to Abraham where long before any Hebrews, Israeli's or Jews existed.
More intellectual dishonesty. All promises are about future events. I promised myself decades before they existed that I would start a savings account for my grandchildren. That promise did not apply to the Palestinians either.

I don't know how you can live with yourself with all your intellectual dishonesty and "if you don't believe as I do, you're not too intelligent" type rejoinders.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
More intellectual dishonesty. All promises are about future events. I promised myself decades before they existed that I would start a savings account for my grandchildren. That promise did not apply to the Palestinians either.

I don't know how you can live with yourself with all your intellectual dishonesty and "if you don't believe as I do, you're not too intelligent" type rejoinders.
Oh dear, oh dear Wrangler. With respect, it is advisable to understand what certain 'terms/ expressions' mean before using them inappropriately and exposing oneself to being ignorant. In this case the term/ expression 'intellectual dishonesty/ honesty'

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that God would punish and exile the Christian peoples, but that Satan will do it as Zechariah 14:1-3 and Revelation 13:5 tell us.

As you well know, now; Christians are scattered among the nations. They are mainly, peoples whose ancestry can the traced back to the Northern ten tribes, who were exiled circa 720/710 BC.
We Christian peoples will experience the great Second Exodus back to the holy Land, soon after all that area has been cleared and cleansed by the Lord, on His fiery Day of wrath.
All as plainly Prophesied; Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
Your post #51 says you are wrong.

So trace your ancestry all the way back to one of the ten northern tribes. that is a thouroughly debunked mytrh. Jewish people can be found by DNA.

The second regathering has been taking place since 1948, exactly and literally written in Scripture in numerous prophecies as I have written you many times.

Reactions: Wrangler

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So trace your ancestry all the way back to one of the ten northern tribes. that is a thouroughly debunked mytrh. Jewish people can be found by DNA.
God knows who are descendants of Abraham, Amos 9:9 But we know then by their Christian faith Galatians 3:26-29
The DNA heritage of those who call themselves Jews, is that they belong to Satan. Rev 3:9
The second regathering has been taking place since 1948,
The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel are from many ethnicities. I have walked the streets of Jerusalem and seen the local peoples; of mixed races and nationalities.
Apart from a few Messianic Jews; those circumcised of the heart, Romans 2:29, they will all be gone on the Day the Lord destroys His enemies. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:14, Romans 9:27

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows who are descendants of Abraham, Amos 9:9 But we know then by their Christian faith Galatians 3:26-29
The DNA heritage of those who call themselves Jews, is that they belong to Satan. Rev 3:9
So believing Jews belong to Satan because of their DNA? Your antisemitism shines through.

But you have confirmed all I have written to y9oufrom Scripture over many threads.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So believing Jews belong to Satan because of their DNA? Your antisemitism shines through.
Then, according to you, Jesus is an anti-Semite. He said; the Jews belonged to the synagogue of Satan. Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9
But you have confirmed all I have written to y9oufrom Scripture over many threads.
Your modus operandi is to just ignore any scripture that doesn't suit your beliefs.
God is going to virtually wipe out those people who have kept up their hatred and rejection of Jesus for almost 2000 years. Why should He not?
Jeremiah 11:15-17 What right have My people to be in My holy place, with their sinful ways? Can any sacrifice or offering atone for your evil ways and ward off the disaster that threatens you? Now, you will feel sharp anguish, once you were His holy people, now, with the roar of a mighty storm, He will burn up and consume you. The Lord, who had planted you has decreed disaster for both the House of Israel and the House of Judah because of their evil ways, provoking His anger.
burn up and consume’ - The coming fire judgement, prophesied over 70 times. Isaiah 30:26-30, Malachi 4:1 & 3, 2 Peter 3:7

Jeremiah 12:14 These are the words of the Lord about all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land which I allotted to My people Israel, as their holding: I shall uproot them from their places and I shall uproot the House of Judah from among them.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, according to you, Jesus is an anti-Semite. He said; the Jews belonged to the synagogue of Satan. Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9
You draw this because of terrible reading skills.

Revelation 2:9

King James Version

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

If you could read well, you would see that these are people who say they are Jews but God says they are not. Same with 3:9

Revelation 3:9

King James Version

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

If you would read church history you would know that Smyrna and Philadelphia were hot beds of demonic "synagogues" and had very few Jews. They also were big cities in worshipping Cesar as Christos Kurios!

Just like Pergamos which God said is where Satan's throne on earth was at the end of the 1st century.
Your modus operandi is to just ignore any scripture that doesn't suit your beliefs.
God is going to virtually wipe out those people who have kept up their hatred and rejection of Jesus for almost 2000 years. Why should He not?
Jeremiah 11:15-17 What right have My people to be in My holy place, with their sinful ways? Can any sacrifice or offering atone for your evil ways and ward off the disaster that threatens you? Now, you will feel sharp anguish, once you were His holy people, now, with the roar of a mighty storm, He will burn up and consume you. The Lord, who had planted you has decreed disaster for both the House of Israel and the House of Judah because of their evil ways, provoking His anger.
burn up and consume’ - The coming fire judgement, prophesied over 70 times. Isaiah 30:26-30, Malachi 4:1 & 3, 2 Peter 3:7

Jeremiah 12:14 These are the words of the Lord about all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land which I allotted to My people Israel, as their holding: I shall uproot them from their places and I shall uproot the House of Judah from among them.

Sorry but you are simply lying about me! I accept these truths 100% I do not discard these Scriptures like you discard Gods promise to restore the nation of Israel to Israel (all who are saved Jews of the physical seed) God would dispew3rse them, regather them back to the land in unbelief, judge and purge the rebels out and save the 1/3 remaining remnant. See I look at both and see the whole counsel of God concerning the physical seed of Abrahm, Isaac, and Jacob and Gods eternal promises to them.

We saved of the gentiles are Abrahams seed by faith, but are never called Israel or Israelites in gods word. the only way you replacement theologians come to that is by butchering simple grammar and then reinterpreting Gods Word. I say that not to condemn you but to encourage you to drop that false theology.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
these are people who say they are Jews but God says they are not. Same with 3:9
Exactly what the citizens of the Jewish State of Israel do claim; to be Jews, but only a few if any are true Jews by descent or by circumcision of the heart. Romans 2:29
The historical record shows that in the Middle ages, a Turkish tribe called the Kharzas mass converted to Judaism. They are the ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews.
The Sephardic Jews are of Edomic descent.

So Jesus spoke correctly when He called those who killed Him Satanists and are now an arrogant, LGBT, atheistic peoples who rely on their own strength. The Lord will destroy them, as 20+ Prophesies clearly say.

A redemption of even a third of the Jews is not stated, They pass thru fire and the dross is removed, Only a small remnant will be saved. Romans 9:27, Isaiah 6:11-13

Of course these truths blow apart the rapture to heaven false teaching. Tough!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly what the citizens of the Jewish State of Israel do claim; to be Jews, but only a few if any are true Jews by descent or by circumcision of the heart. Romans 2:29
And you know their descent how? Have you done the DNA tests?

as for romans 2:29, their are tens of thousands of Messianic Jews in Israel if nor more. there are over 10,000 Jewish beleving congregations (so as small as 2 people). So your second comment here is another lie. But even this current state of faith in Israel was Peophesied by Almighty God in several prophetic books, so no one should be surprised.
The historical record shows that in the Middle ages, a Turkish tribe called the Kharzas mass converted to Judaism. They are the ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews.
The Sephardic Jews are of Edomic descent.

So Jesus spoke correctly when He called those who killed Him Satanists and are now an arrogant, LGBT, atheistic peoples who rely on their own strength. The Lord will destroy them, as 20+ Prophesies clearly say.
I have no idea where you get your historical record, but many secular sources (i.e. Britannica etc.) as well as Jewish historic sources all call the Ashkenazi Jews as the Jews of Europe who settled there from the diaspora. I would like you to cite your history here.

As for the Sephardic Jews? they are Jews from Spain.

As to you rlast line above that is why God said this:

Ezekiel 20:33-44

King James Version

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.
37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.
40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord God, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.
41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.
42 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.
43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
44 And ye shall know that I am the Lord when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

If we simply let gods Word speak for itself and not use a replacement theology reinterpretation, we see what is happening before our eyes spoken of in Scripture!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
this current state of faith in Israel was Peophesied by Almighty God in several prophetic books, so no one should be surprised.
What is also Prophesied is; God will virtually wipe Judah out. Ezekiel 21:1-7 says the Lord will burn up everyone from the Negev Northwards.
Maybe a few hundred will survive by hiding underground. Isaiah 29:1-4, Isaiah 22:14
Ashkenazi Jews as the Jews of Europe who settled there from the diaspora. I would like you to cite your history here.

As for the Sephardic Jews? they are Jews from Spain.
Google Kharzar It is a fact that they all converted to Judaism and are now the Ashkenazi Jews of Israel. Of course; people with the same false beliefs as you, do their best to discount this truth.

Saying the Sephardic Jews are from Spain, shows your foolishness, as it is their origins we are discussing, not where they lived at one time.
King Herod was an Edomite, as were many who joined Judah over the ages.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Google Kharzar It is a fact that they all converted to Judaism and are now the Ashkenazi Jews of Israel. Of course; people with the same false beliefs as you, do their best to discount this truth.
From Brittanica:

Although basically Turkic, the Khazar state bore little resemblance to the other Turkic empires of central Eurasia. It was headed by a secluded supreme ruler of semireligious character called a khagan—who wielded little real power—and by tribal chieftains, each known as a beg. The state’s military organization also seems to have lacked the forcefulness of those of the greater Turkic-Mongol empires. The Khazars seem to have been more inclined to a sedentary way of life, building towns and fortresses, tilling the soil, and planting gardens and vineyards. Trade and the collection of tribute were major sources of income. Textual witnesses dating from the 9th and 10th centuries claim the Khazars adopted Judaism in the 8th century. These texts are not without problems, however, and lack of archaeological or other physical evidence indicating a mass conversion has called both the extent and historicity of this conversion into doubt.
Saying the Sephardic Jews are from Spain, shows your foolishness, as it is their origins we are discussing, not where they lived at one time.
King Herod was an Edomite, as were many who joined Judah over the ages.
Well as all Jews descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob their origins begin in the promise land of Israel. However they were not called the Sephardim until long afterwards in the late 9th, 10th or 11th century. The name Sephardim means Spanish.

What does Herod have to do with this discussion. BTW Herod was not Israeli but a religious proselyte. Big difference.
What is also Prophesied is; God will virtually wipe Judah out. Ezekiel 21:1-7 says the Lord will burn up everyone from the Negev Northwards.
Maybe a few hundred will survive by hiding underground. Isaiah 29:1-4, Isaiah 22:14
Well now you are putting your "guesstimate" as to how many will survive the end times. The bible gives a definitive answer as I have written you many many times.

As for your biblical cites, without further study, I am confident they do not speak of the end days but other times in BC history.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As for your biblical cites, without further study, I am confident they do not speak of the end days but other times in BC history.
As a history buff, I am certain that all the Prophesies remain unfulfilled. Excepting the ones pertaining to the first Advent of Jesus.

Re the Jewish people, real Jews or not; they all face punishment for their nearly 2000 years of Jesus rejection. Paul in R0mans 9: 27 and many other Prophesies confirm, that only a remnant of them will survive.
That remnant will join their Christian brethren and go to live in the holy Land. Jeremiah 50:4-5

I understand why you must have the Jews in the their present location. It is because you imagine the Church, which includes yourself, will be raptured to heaven, leaving the Jews to go thru tribulation and eventually accept Jesus.
Simply not going to happen, Both we Christens and the Jews have different destinies. All as clearly Prophesied, whereas a rapture and a Jewish redemption, are false teachings.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re the Jewish people, real Jews or not; they all face punishment for their nearly 2000 years of Jesus rejection. Paul in R0mans 9: 27 and many other Prophesies confirm, that only a remnant of them will survive.
That remnant will join their Christian brethren and go to live in the holy Land. Jeremiah 50:4-5
Well in y0our rewriting of Gods word. But that promises refers to the houses of Israel and Judah-- the saved physical descendants of Abraham, I saac and Jacob.

For you rfirst line, I have been citing the Scriptures showing that ad-naseum.
I understand why you must have the Jews in the their present location. It is because you imagine the Church, which includes yourself, will be raptured to heaven, leaving the Jews to go thru tribulation and eventually accept Jesus.
Simply not going to happen, Both we Christens and the Jews have different destinies. All as clearly Prophesied, whereas a rapture and a Jewish redemption, are false teachings.
Well your comments after saying I understand show you do not understand.

I accept the Jews returning from this second diaspora because the Bible says they will. YOu reinterpret Israel to mean the church while God does not.
Be warned:

2 Peter 1:19-21

King James Version

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Revelation 22:18-19

King James Version

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

By butchering text, context, normal reading and rules of grammar to make the church some "new Israel" you are in grave danger of failing in these two warnings.

The 1/3 or remant left at the end of the trib, will be saved as from Gods Word I cited you. To call that false theology makes you an enemy of Gods word here.

and a rapture to heaven is also clearly in gods word. Which also makes you an enemy of 2 Thesselonians.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a blatant lie.
The Bible never says anyone goes to live in heaven.
Then answer this question. Where did jesus go in JOhn 14 to prepare a placew in HIs Fathers house?

John 14

King James Version

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Was it invisibly back to Jerusalem? Texas? Hawaii? russia? France? Botswana? Where did Jesus go when He left the earth?

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Then answer this question. Where did jesus go in JOhn 14 to prepare a placew in HIs Fathers house?
Jesus was in heaven, where He prepared the New Jerusalem, which will come to the earth AFTER the Millennium and those whose names will be found in the Book of Life will dwell in it. Revelation 21 - 22

If people like to imagine they go to the new Jerusalem, which is still in heaven, they are very mistaken, as we do not go to it; it comes to us.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus was in heaven, where He prepared the New Jerusalem, which will come to the earth AFTER the Millennium and those whose names will be found in the Book of Life will dwell in it. Revelation 21 - 22

If people like to imagine they go to the new Jerusalem, which is still in heaven, they are very mistaken, as we do not go to it; it comes to us.
....and before the Millenium? after Jesus returns in the clouds in surpassing glory, resurrecting his people who have died and transforming them including the transformation of those who are living as described in...
1 Corinthians 15:51-54

' Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the deadwill be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.'

and the parallel passage in....
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

'Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.'

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
....and before the Millenium? after Jesus returns in the clouds in surpassing glory, resurrecting his people who have died and transforming them including the transformation of those who are living as described in...
The new Jerusalem comes after the Millennium.

Neither of the scriptures you quote tell of a resurrection of all the dead in Christ, when Jesus Returns. You have just assumed they do.

1 Cor 15:50-56 is a Prophecy about what will happen at the GWT Judgment. Rev 20:11-15
Proved by how it is only then that Death will be no more. Rev 21:4

1 Thess 4:15-17 Does not say ALL the dead in Christ will resurrect then. We know that it will only be those martyrs killed during the 3 1/2 year GT, who Jesus will bring with Him. Revelation 20:4