Get ready for very hard times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given Pres. Bidens response top Irans attack by over 450 rockets and drones (half failed or crashed before reaching Israel, to not retaliate. and the thousands of Muslim protesters in America blocking traffic in many cities today, we are in serious trouble as a nation with God.

If you are not a prepper, now is a good time to stock your non perishables. We cannot turn the blind eye on teh apple of Gods eye and not expect to reap a whirlwind.

Reactions: TheOneHeLoves

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got a link? Are you saying the US bombed Iran today with over 750 missiles?
I think it was a typo and he meant to write "to" instead of "top". Basically saying that Iran attacked Israel with 450 rockets and drones, and President Biden's response was to not retaliate.

Reactions: TheOneHeLoves

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it was a typo and he meant to write "to" instead of "top". Basically saying that Iran attacked Isreal with 450 rockets and drones, and President Biden's response was to not retaliate.

What????

You mean that last week when President Underpants told Iran "Don't" -- that didn't stop them?

Reactions: Chains Broken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama isn't going to assail Iran.This why he has Biden tell Israel to capitulate and not respond.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an upside down world. A powerful Middle East democracy is repeatedly attacked by totalitarian regimes who then play the victim card HOPING the West is ‘too civilized’ to bomb them back to the Stone Age from which they came.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot turn the blind eye on teh apple of Gods eye and not expect to reap a whirlwind.
The Jew isn't the apple of God's eye as claimed, we are in the New Testament and the shed blood upon calvary, it's (The Church)

The unsaved Jew is no different than any other unsaved person in the world, God has no respect of person

Dispensationalism in Christian Zionism is a false teaching

Romans 2:11KJV
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
good reading. I am not a dispensationalist, not a follower of john Darby

Jethro2

Oct 28, 2023
jerusalem
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
If you are not a prepper, now is a good time to stock your non perishables.
From various news sources the last hundred years,
preppers and non-preppers are being slaughtered every day.

Stocking perishables or non-perishables doesn't make a difference - people are considered commodities to be bought and sold regardless.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an upside down world. A powerful Middle East democracy is repeatedly attacked by totalitarian regimes who then play the victim card HOPING the West is ‘too civilized’ to bomb them back to the Stone Age from which they came.
This is because their allies are Traitors to and within governments around the world.

Surgical strikes in the ME are possible. However, if we and our allies do this and schedule the assault to occur at the exact same time in all axis countries there, it will set off in retaliation immediately the sleeper cells ensconced in all the U.S and our allies countries.

Dearborn Michigan is known as Little Saudi Arabian . Because the Muslim population is enormous and threatening.

They're there and are now acting out due to October 7th and beyond. However,that's just one city.

A terror cult that tells its zombies, you aren't guaranteed paradise because Allah must decide by your acts while here if you are worthy. However,this changes instantly if you die in an act of martyrdom through Jihad.

That's very dangerous. And potentially able to change the religious population numbers in America.

Especially when sharing space with a religion whose prophet tells its followers, you don't have to work to enter Heaven.

Love your enemies. Do good to those who harm you, and or want you dead. And if they attack through Jihad, kill your family, behead your church members,or smack you in your face,turn your cheek for another strike.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Given Pres. Bidens response top Irans attack by over 450 rockets and drones (half failed or crashed before reaching Israel, to not retaliate. and the thousands of Muslim protesters in America blocking traffic in many cities today, we are in serious trouble as a nation with God.

If you are not a prepper, now is a good time to stock your non perishables. We cannot turn the blind eye on teh apple of Gods eye and not expect to reap a whirlwind.
The only non perishable I know of is Jesus.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From various news sources the last hundred years,
preppers and non-preppers are being slaughtered every day.

Stocking perishables or non-perishables doesn't make a difference - people are considered commodities to be bought and sold regardless.
But preparing for a storm is not unwise.

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're a prepper and that's what He's called you to do then by all means do it. But not everyone is a prepper and He doesn't expect everyone to be. If I tried to prepare for every time someone yelled the sky is falling, I'd have time for little else.

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for those that are lost. Pray The Lord will call them by name and their heart of stone will be turned to flesh, may they be reborn again. May we see revival and may The Lord have mercy on His Children.

I feel so ready for my life in Heaven with God yet I know many of my family do not know Him and that makes me sad.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're a prepper and that's what He's called you to do then by all means do it. But not everyone is a prepper and He doesn't expect everyone to be. If I tried to prepare for every time someone yelled the sky is falling, I'd have time for little else.
There’s no reason to abandon prudence just because it requires work and sacrifice. If others jumped off a bridge …

Reactions: BlessedPeace

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But you can't open a can of Jesus and have it for dinner. We will prepare for a storm or for power outages, but why do so many think it foolish to prepare for a long term crisis?
Imagine how far the Hebrews would have gotten had God not opened the Red Sea?
Imagine how things might have turned out differently if Sampson did not cut his hair contrary to God's command?
.....and what are you going to prepare for the resurrection of the dead; all the yada yada in the World is just a fart in the wind.

Prepping is trusting in the one who can save to the utmost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Jethro2

Oct 28, 2023
jerusalem
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
As YHVH prepared enough food stores to survive the seven years of famine ....
Revealed to Joseph what to do , and put Joseph in the position to do this....

Trust YHVH in all things all days, and do as YHVH Says/ Reveals.