God made evil ( proof)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, since God designed and created us... that must have been His will.
Genesis 1 is screwing you up. You're taking a single event that is NOT THE NORM and projecting it onto ALL of creation. (Well... you're not the only one).

In your experience, has God ever created any fully-grown, mentally-developed, mature, stable individuals? No.

We all start out as babies - ignorant and underdeveloped. God works with us over a lifetime to mold us into the image of His Son. Some develop... poorly.

Less theology. More common sense.

Reactions: The Learner

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1 is screwing you up. You're taking a single event that is NOT THE NORM and projecting it onto ALL of creation. (Well... you're not the only one).

In your experience, has God ever created any fully-grown, mentally-developed, mature, stable individuals? No.

We all start out as babies - ignorant and underdeveloped. God works with us over a lifetime to mold us into the image of His Son. Some develop... poorly.

Now Jarrod,

Every time I have ever used common sense someone jumps all over me...

You ask ...In your experience, has God ever created any fully-grown, mentally-developed, mature, stable individuals?

You say ... Genesis 1 is screwing you up. You're taking a single event that is NOT THE NORM and projecting it onto ALL of creation.

While I have never met someone who was born as an adult.... ( unless you count Mork... are you old enough to remember?)

NO baby would be born today, tomorrow or even yesterday if God had not initially created ADAM.

Was Adam a mentally-developed, mature, stable individual????? Certainly not. He did not need to be cause his Heavenly Father took care of him until the woman .... well, I best not say it here.

You cannot leave theology out of the mix . But perhaps I should have qualified that by suggesting that even though the flood likely took took care of them that the Sons of God who married the daughters of men and their resulting offspring could have spread some none to great genes around.. even to the wives of Noah's sons... and that could change my answer... some.

So many possibilities but none of them leave theology out of things because you simply cannot.

• Love

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created beings with free will in both the heavenly realm and the human realm. Genuine free will carries with it the potential to reject God and His moral order. Rejecting God and His moral order is pretty much the definition of evil. This potential was obviously the price God was willing to pay in order accomplish His plans and purposes. Otherwise, He would not have created beings with genuine free will. God did not create evil or create evil beings. He created realms with the potential for evil as beings with genuine free will exercised that free will to reject and disobey Him. Humans today are not evil per se but (at least in conventional Christian theology) have a fallen nature that has left their free will with a propensity toward evil. The grotesque evil of human history is simply this propensity playing itself out, egged on (at least in conventional Christian theology) by supernaturally evil beings exercising their free will.

I'm not understanding what is supposed to be difficult about this.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God made evil​

James 1:13-15
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

So what, Let them jump!

I'm not understanding what is supposed to be difficult about this.

The devil like to talk trash about the Lord

• Love

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can I put in an order for one ???

Reactions: TheHC

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now Jarrod,

You ask ...In your experience, has God ever created any fully-grown, mentally-developed, mature, stable individuals?

You say ... Genesis 1 is screwing you up. You're taking a single event that is NOT THE NORM and projecting it onto ALL of creation.

While I have never met someone who was born as an adult.... ( unless you count Mork... are you old enough to remember?)

NO baby would be born today, tomorrow or even yesterday if God had not initially created ADAM.

Was Adam a mentally-developed, mature, stable individual????? Certainly not. He did not need to be cause his Heavenly Father took care of him until the woman .... well, I best not say it here.

You cannot leave theology out of the mix . But perhaps I should have qualified that by suggesting that even though the flood likely took took care of them that the Sons of God who married the daughters of men and their resulting offspring could have spread some none to great genes around.. even to the wives of Noah's sons... and that could change my answer... some.

So many possibilities but none of them leave theology out of things because you simply cannot.
common sense nowdays is rare

Reactions: Niblo and TheHC

TheHC

Jun 22, 2021
Columbus
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isaiah​

Chapter 45​

I form the light, and create darkness:
I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
No, it still doesn’t say “I … created evil.”

You should try to learn what God really meant.

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made humans.

Humans are evil.

When god creates a human he's creating an evil thing because that human is evil.

God makes evil humans.

That debunks the bible when it says god doesn't do evil.

The second humans are born they r born sinning. When u r sinning u r evil itself. When u r born u r evil by sinning. When u r born god created you.

The bible says humans never do anything good at any point in their lives. That means even at the moments of being created they are evil.

On March 5th, 1944, Jesus spoke to Maria Valtorta about the origin of evil. Below are excerpts:

"...evil is a force that originated by itself like certain monstrous diseases in the most wholesome body.

Lucifer was an angel, the most beautiful of all the angels, a perfect spirit, inferior only to God, and yet in his bright essence a vapour of pride arose and he did not scatter it. On the contrary, he condensed it by brooding over it. And Evil was born of this incubation. It existed before man. God had hurled him out of Paradise, the cursed incubator of Evil, who had desecrated Paradise. But he is the eternal incubator of Evil and as he can no longer soil Paradise, he has soiled the earth."

"...Satan is not the work of God, but of the free will of the rebellious angel. God had made him His glorious minister and thus had created him for a good purpose. Now, speaking to your own ego, you are saying: "Then God is foolish because He gave glory to a future rebel and entrusted His Will to a disobedient angel". I reply to you: "God is not foolish but He is perfect in His thoughts and deeds. He is the Most Perfect One. Creatures are imperfect, even the most perfect ones. There is always a point of inferiority in them, as compared with God. But God, Who loves them, has granted them free will so that through it the creature may be perfected in virtue and thus become more like God Father". And I also tell you, o mocker and shrewd seeker of sin in My words, that God draws a good purpose also from Evil brought about voluntarily: that of making men possess a glory they deserved. The victories over Evil are the crowns of the chosen ones. If Evil could not give rise to good consequences for people full of good will, God would have destroyed it. Because nothing in Creation must be completely devoid of incentives or good consequences".

"But the hour will come, the final hour, when Evil will be defeated, and in a beauty even more infinite than that foreseen by your spirit, the chosen ones will be the only People, the eternal, holy true People of the true God."

(The Poem of the Man-God)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things"

The point is, that He does not compel you to do evil. Nor does He make peace "unduly strong".

In other words He gives us a choice, and it is up to us to be responsible - and fear God, that He not have reason to destroy us.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things"

The point is, that He does not compel you to do evil. Nor does He make peace "unduly strong".

In other words He gives us a choice, and it is up to us to be responsible - and fear God, that He not have reason to destroy us.
I already addressed that text, evil is a mistranslation.

Reactions: Niblo