Guidance for a house and different work, possibly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kids need more space and there is autism in the family. It's really rough in such a small place and the walls are paper thin.

But also we really need God's guidance as to what we need to do as far as work and live.

So we just need prayer for God to lead us and help us figure out what to do.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kids need more space and there is autism in the family. It's really rough in such a small place and the walls are paper thin.

But also we really need God's guidance as to what we need to do as far as work and live.

Sometimes these things take time in the work place to achieve the desired goal. I will pray that God bless you with opportunity for your desires and bless you with patience to achieve them.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fluffy, my original prayer for you, and also the prayer for you and you husband, has not changed. I give thanks to God that he has heard my prayer(s), sent up to heaven many years ago, and is working on drawing you both into a deeper relationship with Him so that you will know God's heart for you both and that He will show you the right pathway for you both to take in your journey with the Lord.

Keep allowing God to draw you both into His Loving embrace and purposes.

God will show you the right steps to take on your journey.

Shalom

PS: - May God's spirit rest on you both to reassure you along the way that you should go.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for your situation.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffers, can you go out more into the country, or a more rural area around you? You may be able to get a home more cheaply.
Sorry for the slow response. I've been pretty busy juggling homemaker/worker.

Possibly but realistically because of the snow everything is close. If I could get my family to cooperate though, we could probably afford a down payment within six months.

But I don't really have any ties here so I'm kinda open to whatever God has for us.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just a praise update - we were both moved to better positions.

We don't have a house, but to be fair we are so busy we never really took the time to look that deep into it.

God is so good. He cares for those who are prepared to respond to His prompting and blesses them.

Together in your life's journey, search out God's fertile soil and chose to send your roots down into His fertile field to find the nourishment that is necessary for your lives.

Shalom

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Lambano