How Do You Show Love To Believers of Other Denominations?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That’s to me Aunty, is on an individual basis, of a person faith to God. It’s not a big collective people so believe it is. All people realize they are gonna die. It’s natural. They either chose to live for God or not, and God weights all of a persons life out and is given their habitat (spiritual body) they will reside in, be it condemned, or of life or better than the normal.
Can you tell me Matthew, when God ever approved of any worshippers of his, who were not individually judged within the criteria of a collective?
FOR Jews, born into the nation of Israel, God’s law was incumbent at birth as God had chosen them out of all peoples to be his exclusive property and to abide by his rules and standards.....no Jew was given the option of a personal opinion on matters of worship. All was carefully prescribed in his written word, through his prophets.

Was it different for Christians? Or was there criteria for them too, within the one framework of Christ’s teachings, which he said also came from his Father. There was again...ONE FAITH.....and ONE SET OF BELIEFS”.....for Christians. (1 Cor 1:10) This is what created unity in the faith, but as in the case of Judaism, men took it upon themselves to add what God and his prophets never did, creating a religion that was at odds with what Moses received on Mt Sinai. The early church did exactly the same thing, adding traditions and beliefs and practices that did not belong and were never taught by Jesus or his apostles. This then became “Christendom”....not to be confused with “Christianity”.

Christendom (splintered Christianity) was born in the early centuries and the Catholic Church kept its members in biblical ignorance for centuries whilst introducing all manner of beliefs and practices and then passing them off as “Christian”. Hateful divisions occurred amid bloodshed as “Christians” slaughtered one another......(1 John 4:20-21) Can Christians do that? (Matt 5:43-44)

Just as those in the first century had one Christian arrangement, to whom all who wanted to become followers of Christ were sent, for instruction, baptism and worship, so today God must have one Christian body who teach the truth, otherwise how is anyone going to find the diamond in a huge pile of broken glass?
Christendom is a divided mess....except for the foundational teachings of the RCC which have no scriptural basis anyway. The whole horrible mess is built on an unstable foundation....and it’s the foundation that supports all that is built on it.

There is about to be an accounting.

As it has always been.....individuals within that central body might not be as sincere as they should be....but that is why it has to be individuals within the body who are judged worthy or not. There are only “wheat and weeds” in the world when Christ comes as judge.....all of us will have placed ourselves into one or the other of those categories. Jesus’ words at Matt 7:21-23 indicate that “many” who think they are practicing the true faith are only fooling themselves......Jesus says that he “never knew” them....they can’t believe it, and offer their excuses...but to no avail. What we believe determines whether we are saved or not.....like it or not.

What is the main foundational issue? The very nature of God, as Jesus said....
“This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.” .....so if we don’t have that right, we won’t have everlasting life.
Christendom created a god that Jesus never taught.....and that Jews had never heard of.

We need to know the God that Jesus worships, as his “holy servant”. (Acts 4:27, 30)

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BlessedPeace thank you for sharing your questions. I won’t be sufficient in answering your questions. And I hope you all the best. I’m glad I got to share the reason why I believe it’s important to love people. As you shared though we are not to love people. Who do I believe? Others, Myself or Jesus? Jesus taught us to love others.
Wrong member. I did not state we are not to love people.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
The world and God are separate (though reconciled by the payment of sin.) But we live in a world where we only become separated from it in death (rising in new spiritual life.). Paul became to those under the law as under the law and those no under the law as one not under the law. Either way, he did his best to in sharing the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ and his death burial and resurrection.

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭9‬:‭19‬-‭23‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Paul wrote to the Corinthians about not abandoning those of the world but that the one who sleeps with his step mom and is boasting about it should be put to shame? Or something like that. But in the second letter Paul writes to forgive him after a period of time.

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭8‬ ‭ERV‬‬

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭5‬-‭11‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Why can’t a person love a professed faithless person? Who said that one is not able to do so? Jesus hung around and ate with sinners.
Did Jesus say he loved them that would remain faithless and in their sins?

Does 2Corinthians 6:17 no longer apply?

‭‭Mark‬ ‭12‬:‭28‬-‭34‬ ‭ERV‬‬

‭‭Mark‬ ‭2‬:‭15‬-‭17‬ ‭ERV‬‬

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Most notably the most fundamental given teaching is always about faithfulness and love, including forgiveness…

Does other doctrines seen differently really matter?
Do other doctrines save?

Love must be defined and understood by the ready reader who desires to learn how we are to live, in Christ and allow Gods love to move in and through us to others by the Holy Spirit of God given to you, and others.

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭13‬ ‭ERV‬‬
I've quote blocked your extensive writings because I only intend to answer a few points with a few extensive ones of my own .

The ultimate display of love was that exampled by the Lord Christ.

And yet he became enraged at the Jewish money changers. And he became angry and labeled,judged, the Sadducees who sought to trap him through the proceedings of an illegal trial.
Matthew 12, John 8.

Your perspective reminds me of a Beatles lyric. "All we need is love."

However, in your zeal to say we are to love everyone it would appear you contradict 1 John 2:15.

A friend of mine since high school lost his sister to murder. An employee kidnapped her.

The suspect and his wife forced her to withdraw monies from different banks until the withdraw limit was reached for the day.

Then they shot her in the head and left her in the woods .

They fled by stealing her car that they'd been using for the initial crimes. They were finally caught trying to enter Canada when the registration didn't match the name and address on their forged ID's.

This was back when travelers could cross their border with just a driving license.

Should my friend love the murderers of his sister?

A jury that swore their oath through the help of God did not believe so.
The judge who sat before a brass plaque reading, IN GOD WE TRUST, did not believe so when he agreed with the jury sentence of death for her murderers.

It seems to me you preach a self righteous system that falls counter to what is in the Bible itself. And is not exampled by Jesus.

Criticism regarding that apparent separation would then allow you to side step responsibility and give you leeway to sound gracious for my having made that observation. While you may then remain unable to defend your extra biblical ideology.

When rightly understood one finds it is not written in scripture that our Lord God loves everyone.

"For God so loved the world", leads some to believe God does so. However the qualifier on that teaching in John 3 resides in the word,whosoever.

And because a doctrine must carryforth scripture that must harmonize so to sustain said doctrine, whosoever then in proper context must align with Romans 8:30 and John 6.

It's easy to profess unconditional love in the name of the faith. Because it takes study and practice to exercise the discipline and discernment required to know what is Christ like love.

Sometimes one must love themselves and their integrity as emissaries of God's good news so much so that they realize evil people have no comprehension nor appreciation for amity.

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
This wasn’t about ecumenism, it was about working together for the children in a village for a summer event.
The nature of this thread is about how to come alongside others, our attitudes towards others, how we treat one another.
I believe you have erred. My post that you've quoted was not addressed to you. I addressed the nature and spirit of the OP.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe you have erred. My post that you've quoted was not addressed to you. I addressed the nature and spirit of the OP.
Thanks for explaining, as it followed mine I wasn’t sure xx

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Give of yourself. You have a mentor!
‘For God so loved he gave…..’

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I can do nothing in my own strength, therefore I pray that the Holy Spirit softens/ opens up my heart, to Love people as He wills me to, that I submit to Gods will via His Spirit, In Jesus Name! Amen!

youcandonothing1-1080x675.jpg

“…for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.”
(Philippians 2:13)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How Do You Show Love To Believers of Other Denominations?

The same Way, I show Love to ANY person, regardless of their Belief or Denomination;

Concern
Helping hand
Compassion
Empathy
Truth
Request Gods Blessing upon them and Trust God Himself shall bless them according to “their” Desire and “Gods” Will.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Rita

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do other doctrines save?

I've quote blocked your extensive writings because I only intend to answer a few points with a few extensive ones of my own .

And yet he became enraged at the Jewish money changers. And he became angry and labeled,judged, the Sadducees who sought to trap him through the proceedings of an illegal trial.
Matthew 12, John 8.

However, in your zeal to say we are to love everyone it would appear you contradict 1 John 2:15.

A friend of mine since high school lost his sister to murder. An employee kidnapped her.

The suspect and his wife forced her to withdraw monies from different banks until the withdraw limit was reached for the day.

They fled by stealing her car that they'd been using for the initial crimes. They were finally caught trying to enter Canada when the registration didn't match the name and address on their forged ID's.

This was back when travelers could cross their border with just a driving license.

The judge who sat before a brass plaque reading, IN GOD WE TRUST, did not believe so when he agreed with the jury sentence of death for her murderers.

It seems to me you preach a self righteous system that falls counter to what is in the Bible itself. And is not exampled by Jesus.

Criticism regarding that apparent separation would then allow you to side step responsibility and give you leeway to sound gracious for my having made that observation. While you may then remain unable to defend your extra biblical ideology.

When rightly understood one finds it is not written in scripture that our Lord God loves everyone.

"For God so loved the world", leads some to believe God does so. However the qualifier on that teaching in John 3 resides in the word,whosoever.

And because a doctrine must carryforth scripture that must harmonize so to sustain said doctrine, whosoever then in proper context must align with Romans 8:30 and John 6.

It's easy to profess unconditional love in the name of the faith. Because it takes study and practice to exercise the discipline and discernment required to know what is Christ like love.

Sometimes one must love themselves and their integrity as emissaries of God's good news so much so that they realize evil people have no comprehension nor appreciation for amity.
Thank you for sharing what you felt you needed to with me. I don’t have much of a response to give. I don’t think God just loves some people. He loved all people by sending his Son whom willingly gave his life up in order to pay for all sin.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you tell me Matthew, when God ever approved of any worshippers of his, who were not individually judged within the criteria of a collective?
FOR Jews, born into the nation of Israel, God’s law was incumbent at birth as God had chosen them out of all peoples to be his exclusive property and to abide by his rules and standards.....no Jew was given the option of a personal opinion on matters of worship. All was carefully prescribed in his written word, through his prophets.

Was it different for Christians? Or was there criteria for them too, within the one framework of Christ’s teachings, which he said also came from his Father. There was again...ONE FAITH.....and ONE SET OF BELIEFS”.....for Christians. (1 Cor 1:10) This is what created unity in the faith, but as in the case of Judaism, men took it upon themselves to add what God and his prophets never did, creating a religion that was at odds with what Moses received on Mt Sinai. The early church did exactly the same thing, adding traditions and beliefs and practices that did not belong and were never taught by Jesus or his apostles. This then became “Christendom”....not to be confused with “Christianity”.

Christendom (splintered Christianity) was born in the early centuries and the Catholic Church kept its members in biblical ignorance for centuries whilst introducing all manner of beliefs and practices and then passing them off as “Christian”. Hateful divisions occurred amid bloodshed as “Christians” slaughtered one another......(1 John 4:20-21) Can Christians do that? (Matt 5:43-44)

Just as those in the first century had one Christian arrangement, to whom all who wanted to become followers of Christ were sent, for instruction, baptism and worship, so today God must have one Christian body who teach the truth, otherwise how is anyone going to find the diamond in a huge pile of broken glass?
Christendom is a divided mess....except for the foundational teachings of the RCC which have no scriptural basis anyway. The whole horrible mess is built on an unstable foundation....and it’s the foundation that supports all that is built on it.

There is about to be an accounting.

As it has always been.....individuals within that central body might not be as sincere as they should be....but that is why it has to be individuals within the body who are judged worthy or not. There are only “wheat and weeds” in the world when Christ comes as judge.....all of us will have placed ourselves into one or the other of those categories. Jesus’ words at Matt 7:21-23 indicate that “many” who think they are practicing the true faith are only fooling themselves......Jesus says that he “never knew” them....they can’t believe it, and offer their excuses...but to no avail. What we believe determines whether we are saved or not.....like it or not.

What is the main foundational issue? The very nature of God, as Jesus said....
“This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.” .....so if we don’t have that right, we won’t have everlasting life.
Christendom created a god that Jesus never taught.....and that Jews had never heard of.

We need to know the God that Jesus worships, as his “holy servant”. (Acts 4:27, 30)

if you believe your part of the first bride of Christ then you need all your church doing everything taught in the New Testament down to a T. Good luck with that my friend, since I believe that bride was taken, everything is based individually now. You are more than welcome to disagree. Obvious people should understand the choices they make predicates whatever reward God will give to you being resurrected… he will also give people a condemned resurrected body in my opinion as well.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you believe your part of the first bride of Christ then you need all your church doing everything taught in the New Testament down to a T. Good luck with that my friend, since I believe that bride was taken, everything is based individually now. You are more than welcome to disagree. Obvious people should understand the choices they make predicates whatever reward God will give to you being resurrected… he will also give people a condemned resurrected body in my opinion as well.
@Aunty Jane ;

That’s why I believe everything is up to the individual and Yahweh. Some people incorporate the LORD in their life, while other choose differently. Those whom are of Yahweh, will express agape love towards all, as it’s not a “feeling” it’s an action.

“I may speak in different languages, whether human or even of angels. But if I don’t have love, I am only a noisy bell or a ringing cymbal.
Always being heard doesn’t mean anything if there is no silence to hear in the first place.
I may have the gift of prophecy, I may understand all secrets and know everything there is to know, and I may have faith so great that I can move mountains.
A person having all faith, understanding all things, even secrets, and gift of prophecy. With faith so much they can move mountains.
But even with all this, if I don’t have love, I am nothing.
However with all those things mention one having no love; Paul seems nothing. A faithful person will not have a dead faith.
I may give away everything I have to help others, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing by doing all this if I don’t have love.
Even giving to the poor doesn’t mean much: as having love.

Love is patient and kind.
^
Love is not jealous, it does not brag,
^
and it is not proud.
^
Love is not rude,
^
it is not selfish,
^
and it cannot be made angry easily.
^
Love does not remember wrongs done against it.
^
Love is never happy when others do wrong,
^
but it is always happy with the truth.
^
Love never gives up on people.
^
It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits. Love will never end. But all those gifts will come to an end—even the gift of prophecy, the gift of speaking in different kinds of languages, and the gift of knowledge. These will all end because this knowledge and these prophecies we have are not complete. But when perfection comes, the things that are not complete will end. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, and I made plans like a child. When I became a man, I stopped those childish ways. It is the same with us. Now we see God as if we are looking at a reflection in a mirror. But then, in the future, we will see him right before our eyes. Now I know only a part, but at that time I will know fully, as God has known me. So these three things continue: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭13‬ ‭ERV‬‬

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s okay it’s a new day. I love you today just as yesterday.
See it is not OK.

Criticizing someone's post when you falsely assert that right against what you imagined,and I did not say,is not OK.

It's a new day for you to continue that behavior without accountability? No.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do other doctrines save?

Matthew 12, John 8.

Btw, you are right about MG.
It's a 60's hippie method of trolling.

They don't have to know scripture. They just have to insist their corruption of it is due to how "God communicates with them."

When they sin and falsely claim someone stated something only their imagination conjured, they don't accept responsibility. Another fault in not knowing the actual Bible.

Instead they claim their slander was perfectly OK. Because it's all about love.

Proving they don't know what love is either.

Anyway,good post.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See it is not OK.

Criticizing someone's post when you falsely assert that right against what you imagined,and I did not say,is not OK.

It's a new day for you to continue that behavior without accountability? No.

Love doesn’t bring up past wrongs.

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

If I have dishonored you in some way, my apologies, and all the best from this side of the internet. :)

I was only going only by your post here.
IMG_0283.jpeg

I may have took that wrong, and I did I hope you forgive me.

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
if you believe your part of the first bride of Christ then you need all your church doing everything taught in the New Testament down to a T. . . .
since I believe that bride was taken, everything is based individually now.
I am not sure what you mean by this statement Matthew,…..”first part of the bride”…..”that bride was taken, everything is based individually now”……can you explain?
You are more than welcome to disagree. Obvious people should understand the choices they make predicates whatever reward God will give to you being resurrected… he will also give people a condemned resurrected body in my opinion as well.
From my studies concerning the resurrection, this is the means by which God will conquer death, by giving people back their lives, which was stolen from them through the actions of our first parents. Death was the consequence of disobedience, which Adam and his wife were warned, was the only cause of death.
They were designed to live forever on earth…in a beautiful paradise…..enjoying an idyllic existence, but with a purpose. They were created in God’s image so as to represent him here in taking care of all the creatures that God had made to share life with us. They were to fill the earth with their children and transform the wilderness outside of the garden into a place of beauty, to be enjoyed by all. But a rebel spirit hijacked the human race for his own selfish purpose. We have been living the ultimate object lesson ever since….but God’s first purpose never disappeared…it was merely put on hold so that God’s children, both in heaven and on earth, could learn the value of unquestioning obedience to their Sovereign Ruler out of love and respect for him as their Sovereign.

The Bible tells us that some will be resurrected to heaven to assist Jesus in the administration of his Father’s Kingdom. As rulers and priests (Rev 20:6) they will guide and direct those resurrected back to life on earth, (where God put us in the first place) into reconciliation with Yahweh. It is a common belief in Christendom that the earth is somehow a training ground for heaven, when that was not God’s purpose in our creation.

Resurrection, in the Bible, is a restoration or return to life, not an immediate continuation of it with some invisible part of humans flitting of to destinations unknown. There is no life after death and no heaven of bliss for believers, or hell of eternal torment for the wicked……Israel had no such belief from their Scriptures.
All Israel were offered was life or death…..by their conduct they would either live or die…..that’s it. (Deut 30:19-20)

In Jewish belief, resurrection was to take place once Messiah’s kingdom was ruling and a restoration of God’s worship was established over all the earth, with Israel making up the “kings and priests” who would rule those whom God brought back to this life. Heaven never entered their minds, as we see even as Jesus taught his disciples about the kingdom being in heaven, not on earth, it was not until Pentecost that the anointing of holy spirit gave them the correct understanding and conviction of their heavenly destination. Even as Jesus was ascending to heaven they asked him if he was restoring the Kingdom to Israel there and then? (Acts 1:6) The events of Pentecost answered that question.…..”not yet”.

They had to be “born again” as spirit beings in order to exist in the presence of God in heaven. (1 Cor 15:50)
They would receive the same kind of resurrection as Jesus did. (1 Pet 3:18) But unless one received that anointing before they died, their resurrection would be back to a wonderful life on earth as was God’s first purpose. (Isa 55:11) Jesus said in John 5:28-29 that the resurrection was yet future.

No one would be resurrected until Christ’s return, which would take place at the end of the “Gentile Times” (also called “the appointed times of the nations”) where humans would be subjected to the failed systems of government that would be implemented to govern the humans under their jurisdiction, down to the present day. Humans had chosen another ruler and God would use this time to teach us many things about where disobedience leads us. Free will could be either a blessing or a curse depending upon how it was used.…..a valuable part of the lesson.

Unless we have a good grasp of the big picture, anything that deviates from it will just be confusing nonsense.
We see on these boards, so many conflicting ideas and beliefs….the truth then is lost in the confusion.
There can only be one truth…..not a thousand versions of it based on “I think”…..

The word of God tells one story from Genesis to Revelation, but what is in between seems to take people off on tangents in the devil’s playground….all manner of things are suggested and either accepted or denied….the arguments and debates are endless….so where is God in all of this?
He is allowing every one of us to be caught in the act of being ourselves…..he is allowing all hearts to come to their own conclusions so that he can see clearly who is searching for the kind of truth and will comply with what they want to believe in company with many others…..or those who will change their beliefs completely to accommodate God’s one truth, which will be rejected by the majority. “Few” will be found on the road to life because most people will be in the first category. (Matt 7:13-14)

God never said he was going to save “good” people….he is going to save the “obedient” ones, as this is the very reason why we are living this life in the first place…..three disobedient rebels are responsible for all the pain and misery we have suffered here under the devil’s rulership. (1 John 5:19)
Abuse of free will accounts for all of it. Our will can never override the will of others…we are all to comply with God’s will, which results in peace and harmony….common beliefs, and common goals, yet still allowing for individuality and variety.

Jesus died so that we could get back what our first parents lost for us……that is the big picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHC

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure what you mean by this statement Matthew,…..”first part of the bride”…..”that bride was taken, everything is based individually now”……can you explain?

The gospel narrative concerns all these subjects; life, death, burial, resurrection, ascending and returning. Anyone who has taken time to read should have seen these themes through out, with last days, wrath, shortly coming with no gap as Yeshua speak to come quickly. To gather the bride of Christ who died for their faith.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The gospel narrative concerns all these subjects; life, death, burial, resurrection, ascending and returning. Anyone who has taken time to read should have seen these themes through out, with last days, wrath, shortly coming with no gap as Yeshua speak to come quickly. To gather the bride of Christ who died for their faith.
Who are the bride of Christ? When were they selected? What is their role?

And what does “shortly” or “I am coming quickly”mean when it involves thousands of years? Could it be that God dwells in eternity and does not count time like we earth bound humans do? (2 Peter 3:8)

The majority of believers are still awaiting the return of the Messiah, but what if he is already here overseeing all the events that he foretold in Matt 24:3-14? He made a promise to his disciples in Matt 28:19-20, so where is Jesus now and what is he doing?

What if we are really just awaiting the judgment that he foretold in Matt 25:31-46…..

“When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. . . . .

“Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. . . . 46 These will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”

This is a separating of the “sheep from the goats” and the “goats” are sent to the place “prepared” for the devil and his henchmen before they are sent there, because God is not finished with the devil yet. (Rev 12:7-12; 20:1-3)

What is this “everlasting fire”? It is “Gehenna” a place which to Jews, symbolized everlasting death. All things are “destroyed” in the “fire” of Gehenna. (Matt 10:28)

The love God has, tolerates no wickedness, and he must “destroy” all who practice evil which is beyond correction. All forgiveness offered by God has to be preceded by genuine repentance. Those who refuse to repent will not be forgiven, nor will they get to live any kind of life because they will be destroyed.…eliminated from existence…disqualified from life. That too is an act of love on God’s part….to protect his children from anyone who will influence them to practice what he condemns. Once this world is gone, no one will ever again be permitted to engage in conduct that has no place in God’s new world. (2 Pet 3:11-13; Rev 21:2-4)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the bride of Christ? When were they selected? What is their role?

And what does “shortly” or “I am coming quickly”mean when it involves thousands of years? Could it be that God dwells in eternity and does not count time like we earth bound humans do? (2 Peter 3:8)

The majority of believers are still awaiting the return of the Messiah, but what if he is already here overseeing all the events that he foretold in Matt 24:3-14? He made a promise to his disciples in Matt 28:19-20, so where is Jesus now and what is he doing?

What if we are really just awaiting the judgment that he foretold in Matt 25:31-46…..

“When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. . . . .

“Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. . . . 46 These will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”

This is a separating of the “sheep from the goats” and the “goats” are sent to the place “prepared” for the devil and his henchmen before they are sent there, because God is not finished with the devil yet. (Rev 12:7-12; 20:1-3)

What is this “everlasting fire”? It is “Gehenna” a place which to Jews, symbolized everlasting death. All things are “destroyed” in the “fire” of Gehenna. (Matt 10:28)

The love God has, tolerates no wickedness, and he must “destroy” all who practice evil which is beyond correction. All forgiveness offered by God has to be preceded by genuine repentance. Those who refuse to repent will not be forgiven, nor will they get to live any kind of life because they will be destroyed.…eliminated from existence…disqualified from life. That too is an act of love on God’s part….to protect his children from anyone who will influence them to practice what he condemns. Once this world is gone, no one will ever again be permitted to engage in conduct that has no place in God’s new world. (2 Pet 3:11-13; Rev 21:2-4)

Many people deem the people written to in the Bible as inferior. You may continue to ask questions; but I’m not gonna be able to speak concerning what you subjectively believe yourself. And my hope is you already understand that @Aunty. What you believe is totally subjective between you and yourself with God as your Father.