Hush Money Trial

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thursday will be day 3 that Pecker (perfect name for this case... :Laughingoutloud: ) will be back on
the witness stand.

From what the prosecution has "proved"??? is Pecker and Cohen and Trump conspired to cover up his sexcapades... so he could win the 2016 election.

Pecker.... National Enquirer magazine.... was responsible for making the other candidates look bad and Trump look good. They all said money had to be paid to hush Stormy Daniels and the Playboy Bunny so the scheme came into play.

And the prosecutor said that was illegal because it was to promote an election.

Of course they just started but to me it sounds bad.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David Pecker. There's a court date for a name change.

Why isn't Stormy Daniels on trial for extortion?

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America needs Trump much more than it needs Biden. Biden is truly evil and doing whatever he can to ruin our country and enrich the Biden Crime Family by getting kickbacks from enemy countries for showing favors. I am not overly concerned about who Trump slept with. After all, he is a sinner like the rest of us.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America needs Trump much more than it needs Biden. Biden is truly evil and doing whatever he can to ruin our country and enrich the Biden Crime Family by getting kickbacks from enemy countries for showing favors. I am not overly concerned about who Trump slept with. After all, he is a sinner like the rest of us.
Trump is a Christian. He is therefore in God's eyes redeemed and as such not a sinner.

Whereas the MS13 member that was detained at the border and then released through JB's open border policy is. MS13 are Satanists.

I say bring back the pyre just for them.

Mom whose daughter was allegedly killed by migrant MS-13 member sues DHS for $100M​

Reactions: Adrift

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thursday will be day 3 that Pecker (perfect name for this case... :Laughingoutloud: ) will be back on
the witness stand.

From what the prosecution has "proved"??? is Pecker and Cohen and Trump conspired to cover up his sexcapades... so he could win the 2016 election.

Pecker.... National Enquirer magazine.... was responsible for making the other candidates look bad and Trump look good. They all said money had to be paid to hush Stormy Daniels and the Playboy Bunny so the scheme came into play.

They are creating a fake crime to keep Donald out of the White House, I believe.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are creating a fake crime to keep Donald out of the White House, I believe.
Also. to keep him from campaigning I bet

there is no reason that Pecker has been questioned for 4 days based on what he has said.

He cut a deal to no be prosecuted.

He is the one that had the Karen McDougle money end that he says wa so she would tell her stories to him
as she wanted to be a writer... Trump never told him to pay her money.

So what prosecution would they have againsy Pecker on McDougle?

And IMHO I think the attorneys for Trump on this one are not good.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be good. We need honest judges and honest juries. Can you find that in New York?
New York is
deeply Left. And HRC's backyard. As well as George Soros,who hates Trump with a passion.

So,no. I don't think he will find a decent Judge. Though we can pray he finds a fair jury.

Then again back when he was running for office in 2016, a famous attorney paid at least one woman to lie about Trump having sexually assaulted her.

And another woman who was paid by unknown sources lied also. However,she was so lazy in her effort to smear Trump that she used the lyrics from a classic Deep Purple song to fashion her alleged sexual assault narrative.

He has enemies he's likely not heard from yet.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New York is
deeply Left. And HRC's backyard. As well as George Soros,who hates Trump with a passion.

So,no. I don't think he will find a decent Judge. Though we can pray he finds a fair jury.

Then again back when he was running for office in 2016, a famous attorney paid at least one woman to lie about Trump having sexually assaulted her.

And another woman who was paid by unknown sources lied also. However,she was so lazy in her effort to smear Trump that she used the lyrics from a classic Deep Purple song to fashion her alleged sexual assault narrative.

He has enemies he's likely not heard from yet.
As long as there is one honest juror for each trial, maybe they can't convict him.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the witness stand.

Agree

So much interest in the sex lives of politicians…..male politicians. And that is the showing point to disgrace male politicians. To get them in the media or court to embarrass them and talk about what they did with their crotch. If you notice the same is not true of female politicians and if it did it would be a Republican female politician, because if they tried that game with a democrat female politician the democrat media would go nuts with hate mail.

For me I don’t pay that much attention, it is kind of like dogs smell each other’s butts. Amusement maybe. I will never forget Clinton shaking his finger at the American people and saying, I did not have sexual relations with that woman! Just funny for me. I wonder what hide the cigar means?

I suspect that Trump did have relations with Stormy Daniels….not my business. Is it wrong….sure….but it is nothing compared to the cheerleaders for murdering 600,000 babies a year which the democrats are calling reproductive rights.