I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Berean

Feb 29, 2024
Midwest
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not self-confidence, not self-reliance is the most desirable, but rather confidence in God and reliance upon His promised "grace to help in every time of need." This maintains the desirable humility and meekness, yet gives the courage and force suggested by the Apostle's words: "I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me." As Paul again declares, "Our sufficiency is of God!" Thus inspired by faith in God and in His promises those "taught of God" become marvelously "strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." (Eph. 6:10) The righteous is strong as a lion, saying, "I will not fear what man may do unto me." I will not heed what man may say of me or do to me. So long as I have the Almighty Creator for my Father and the Redeemer for my elder Brother I shall be content, relying on their "exceeding great and precious promises."

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a shopping bag with that verse on it. I use it for my paper and card recycling. It reminds me that it is God who gives me the strength to keep going everyday and getting everything done.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy