I know I'm new but would you consider joining me in praying 4 my cousin who has Parkinson's?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't unusual for him to not answer his phone. However, a lawn care person and caretaker of sorts came 2 my work today.

My cousin didn't come out to talk with him when he had finished yard work at the house. Sunday.

He also hasn't answered his phone for days.

We called local police for a wellness check but they're busy and this isn't a priority.

We buried my aunt, his mom, a few months ago. At the funeral we hugged and cried and Chuck said, we're the last 2 left. On the paternal family side.

He also has a cat that can't get out unless Chuck opens the door.

Thank you for your time and attention to this post.

God Bless.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't unusual for him to not answer his phone. However, a lawn care person and caretaker of sorts came 2 my work today.

My cousin didn't come out to talk with him when he had finished yard work at the house. Sunday.

We called local police for a wellness check but they're busy and this isn't a priority.

We buried my aunt, his mom, a few months ago. At the funeral we hugged and cried and Chuck said, we're the last 2 left. On the paternal family side.

God Bless
Welcome to CyB @BlessedPeace ,
So sorry about your Aunt. And yes, I will pray for this situation.
In His love sis/bro...

Has anyone checked his mailbox?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless.

Prayers said.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless.

Welcome to the forum, BP!

Praying for a good outcome here... :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless
In His love sis/bro...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless.
Praying.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In His love sis/bro...

Yes. He doesn't get much mail. What he does get usually piles up because he doesn't make the trek to the box everyday due to his drive being quite a long distance from the house.

He takes the trash and recycling cans out once a week. That's when he gets his mail.

We let the hospital know about his struggles. And we got the information related to his doctor and medications.

His sibling passed a few years ago from his own Parkinson's battle. His sister would not take the medicines Chuck takes for his condition.
She hoped for a natural solution.

When she passed she was in a care facility. At the end she was immobile due to the disease.

The really heartbreaking part of her suffering, besides the suffering itself, is that Chuck saw in her what could be his future.

The Roundup law group awardsand warning commercials now are reminders that poison makes victims of people long after it has killed weeds.

My aunt use to use that weed killer so to protect the wild berries that grew around their cabin for harvest.

Like Johnson and Johnson's dark practice of continuing to produce talc, baby powder, long after they knew of its risks to women's reproductive system, I can't help but think the Roundup company knew Glyphosate was toxic long before it was made public.

Profits before anything else.
Thank you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. He doesn't get much mail. What he does get usually piles up because he doesn't make the trek to the box everyday due to his drive being quite a long distance from the house.

He takes the trash and recycling cans out once a week. That's when he gets his mail.

We let the hospital know about his struggles. And we got the information related to his doctor and medications.

His sibling passed a few years ago from his own Parkinson's battle. His sister would not take the medicines Chuck takes for his condition.
She hoped for a natural solution.

When she passed she was in a care facility. At the end she was immobile due to the disease.

The really heartbreaking part of her suffering, besides the suffering itself, is that Chuck saw in her what could be his future.

The Roundup law group awardsand warning commercials now are reminders that poison makes victims of people long after it has killed weeds.

My aunt use to use that weed killer so to protect the wild berries that grew around their cabin for harvest.

Like Johnson and Johnson's dark practice of continuing to produce talc, baby powder, long after they knew of its risks to women's reproductive system, I can't help but think the Roundup company knew Glyphosate was toxic long before it was made public.

Profits before anything else.

Thank you.
These monster corporations have a whole lot to answer for. Their mountains of money won't save them when it's time to stand before God Almighty.
I so hope Chuck is okay!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These monster corporations have a whole lot to answer for. Their mountains of money won't save them when it's time to stand before God Almighty.
I so hope Chuck is okay!
Thank you.
Thank all here who join me in prayer.

Chuck is semi-conscious and is still unable to speak. They think of he's hydrated for those days he's in the hospital that he'll rebound and be OK.

I think money divided the world's people from its beginning. And has been the second source for human and environmental destruction. In truth, it is an illusion.

Gold is so valuable. Why? Because it's shiney?

Maybe money is the Beast.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
Thank all here who join me in prayer.

Chuck is semi-conscious and is still unable to speak. They think of he's hydrated for those days he's in the hospital that he'll rebound and be OK.

I think money divided the world's people from its beginning. And has been the second source for human and environmental destruction. In truth, it is an illusion.

Gold is so valuable. Why? Because it's shiney?

Maybe money is the Beast.
So, you have found your cousin? He was in the hospital? Prayers for a full recovery! So glad you found him!
And I SOOO agree with you about "gold". Yeah, it's shiney, haha! How stupid really, let's all go back to the barter system! I know a doctor that still makes house calls and takes payment, many times in fruits, vegetables, eggs. He lives in an agricultural area and really cares about people.
And there are several out there who DO believe fiat money IS the beast. But if we look back, we can remember how we all thought the barcode was the MOB as, couldn't buy or sell without it. The next step IMHO will be digital money...we need WISDOM amen!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers said.
So, you have found your cousin? He was in the hospital? Prayers for a full recovery! So glad you found him!
And I SOOO agree with you about "gold". Yeah, it's shiney, haha! How stupid really, let's all go back to the barter system! I know a doctor that still makes house calls and takes payment, many times in fruits, vegetables, eggs. He lives in an agricultural area and really cares about people.
And there are several out there who DO believe fiat money IS the beast. But if we look back, we can remember how we all thought the barcode was the MOB as, couldn't buy or sell without it. The next step IMHO will be digital money...we need WISDOM amen!
I visited him at the hospital today. He is unconscious mostly. He's also suffering Encephalopathy.

I'm hoping the doctor will give me more information after I left my contact info with the floor nurse.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. God bless you all.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't see this till now because of the flood of prayer requests. Praying now.

Reactions: amadeus

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin is awake.:)
He's able to speak but is very weak.He knows where he is. He has memory issues.

A woman, the caretaker for his mom prior to her passing, wants a restricted power of attorney so to pay his bills only.
My concern is that it would give access to his money. Which is significant.

And, he has no will. The hospital wants to put him in a short term care facility nearby till he regains his health.

With no will and significant assets , I don't know what route to go. His attorney is retired.

Thank you all for your prayers support. It means a lot.

God bless you all.
Didn't see this till now because of the flood of prayer requests. Praying now.
Thank you.:)