I would like a different name for discussion purposes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay on here. God bless! John 3:17

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Monobiblical Mayflower?
one is forty nine and the other is fifty . although good night i didnt think mayflower was anywhere near
those ages . maybe its someone else who just says flowers of may .
Flowers of may is a nickname i gave to mayflower long , long ago . but THERE is no way she is FORTY NINE years old
unless she forgot to age .

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unitarian, Rapture during the fall of the temple, second coming has already happened, anti-calvinist. I am not supposed to talk trinity beliefs here, so I won't.
You should find a home or two. Even one that will agree with you... or not.
Dont let that chase you away.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unitarian, Rapture during the fall of the temple, second coming has already happened, anti-calvinist. I am not supposed to talk trinity beliefs here, so I won't.
thats not unique . please understand preterism be a false monster .
now as far as calvin be concerned , I would not follow that man to burger king . HIMS DEADLY DANGEOUS .
he knew enough truth to make him very dangerous . kinda like the popes
BUT and this is one big BUTT , excuse the pun my dear friend .
THE MOST DEADLY DECEPTIVE LIE of all is the LIE that cometh in under the guise it is love
and makes the road to GOD very broad . It overlooks sins , it even honors sins
it even claims one does not have to believe . IT holds a very strange rainbow indeed
that honors anyones path , mindset , religoin , so long as , do take heed to this , so long as
it has the appearance it loves it neighbor . now by its version of love
it means just feed the poor
but what its version of love wont do , IS CORRECT SIN . CORRECT UNBELIEF
THE DEVIL be very clever , he feeds man exactly what man wants to hear .
FOR example
IF I were gay , he would feed me a jesus that accepted my sin and also promised me salvation .
OH DEAR .
IF i loved money , he would feed me a jesus that accepted my love of money and promised me salvation .
IF ya jesus honors or accepts sin . I GOT A REAL SERIOUS NEWS FLASH .
IT BE THE DEVIL USING HIS NAME to feed the lusts of your flesh to serve HIM . AND THAT WONT SAVE SQUAT .
IF ya version of GOD denies the TESTIMONY OF GOD that HE gave of JESUS , then it aint OF GOD
its the dragon being allowed to decieve .
IF ya god says things like oh there are good people in every religion. IT BE THE LIAR .
Every religoin that dont CONFESS JESUS IS THE CHRIST , THE SON OF GOD , is a religion that is of satan .
NOW that just excluded EVERY OTHER RELIGOIN .
and before you tell me JUDGE NOT hater , judge not
there are good people in every religion
ALLOW ME a reminder that will SHUT THAT LIE DOWN FAST .
Ready for it .
I want you to go find me ONE , i make this real easy for ya
JUST ONE PERSON in the entire world that has never sinned , and does not fall short of THE GLORY OF GOD .
now while you be busy hunting for said person
ALLOW ME TO POINT YOU TO THE ONLY ONE WHO DID and is , JESUS THE CHRIST .
BINGO . EVERYONE NEEDS TO BELIEVE ON HIM . and before you tell me oh new age does
oh muslims do and etc
LET ME TELL YA , THE jesus THEY PREACH AINT JESUS . its another jesus . and that one wont be saving squat .
A VERY STRONG LOVE DELUISOIN have been sent . ONLY it aint love and it aint of GOD .
IT THE DEVIL unifying all false religoins and all within even christendom who were lip only
RIGHT UNTO THE LIE to damn them all . To gather them as one under satan NOT GOD , under antichrist NOT CHRIST .
That is gonna sting my friend . But better i warn you now in hopes ya flee it , than leave you to a delusion .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should find a home or two. Even one that will agree with you... or not.
Dont let that chase you away.
this is horrible evangelizing . And you KNOW i love you dear sister .
BUT man , we may as well offer up a satans club here to make them feel welcome too .
DID YA READ what they said . DONT get to in love with unity
that leaves folks in darkness .
I cant believe what i am seeing . ITS ALL ABOUT pandering to humanity now .
Whats next , hey we got a muslim section , a interfaith section , OH WAIT WE DO , OOPS
MAY as well go ahead and be honest .
OFFER UP A SATAN SECTION , cause when we offer up interfaith , WE ALREADY DID .
I need to go my dear sister and seriously cry . i cant contain the tears any longer .
WHAT THE HECK has happend to christedom . Give me some time i seriously need to weep for a bit .

Reactions: Marvelloustime