If Hitler were to have repented for his sins before he died, would he have gone to Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're referring to nephilim who are directly fathered by satan taking a woman and producing offspring ....then yes, I agree with you that they cannot be saved. But anyone who is fully human has the choice whether or not to call on the name of the Lord, and to repent, and place their faith in Him. And if they do, they are saved.
I don't know what nephilim is. Jesus says there's an unforgettable sin. If he says a human cannot be forgiven then I would think a guy like him would know.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the enigma here. Every sin is forgivable.
Every answer to the question, "What is the unforgivable sin?", falls apart in context.

Jesus said, "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven," (scripture below vs 32)

I had concluded that "blasphemy against the Spirit" was attributing
the work of God to Satan, based on the context. The Pharisees said, “It is only by Beelzebul,
the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.” - vs 24
But that doesn't name the Spirit. So, where is the "blasphemy against the Spirit"?

I thought God the Father was the power by which Jesus did his miracles.
Jesus said: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself;
he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever
the Father does the Son also does. - John 5:19 NIV

These are the two problems I see with this passage:
1) Every sin is forgivable.
2) The sin Jesus seemed to be referring to had nothing to do with the Holy Spirit.

The standard answer to the question was arrived at by ignoring
the "Spirit blasphemy" aspect to focus on the unforgivable sin aspect instead.
Since every sin is forgivable, only the "sin" of unbelief would qualify.
Which could go without saying. Why put a BIG spotlight on that?
Isn't it obvious?

Much to do about nothing. It doesn't answer the basic question:
What is the blasphemy against the Spirit? (sigh)

I chalk the whole thing up to a mystery. But...
I am careful not to attribute the work of God to Satan.
Sometimes I warn those who claim that speaking in tongues is of the devil.
Thus attributing the work of God to Satan. (unless they are right, which they aren't)

Matthew 12:31-32 NIV
And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven,
but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven,
either in this age or in the age to come.

/
Give me a verse that says every sin is forgivable.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My bad, I forgot the important word not before recealed.

YO)u are now saying the Ephesians passage says something that is not written in the plain language found there.

Yes we are children of God before teh foundation of the world. And keeping it with teh rest of the Scriptures that speak on this, we were simply preplanned and foreknown as individuals to be Goods children, just like it says Jesus was the Lamb slain befdore the foundation of the world.

I do not believe in the preexistence of humans before we are conceived. I do believe as Scripture says all are known of God before we were born.
Well yes, of course God pre-planned us before we were created and before we were born. And yes, His original design was to only create and give birth to "children of God." They were never intended to include "children of Satan."

But God includes in His master plan an alternate plan accounting for free choice and for decisions that run counter to His original plan. Therefore, God anticipated the possibility of there coming to be "children of Satan," as well.

What I cannot say, however, is that people born into this world are all predetermined to only be "children of God," given that Man has chosen to go in a different direction other than God's word. And so, I would say that "children of God" are born, as originally planned, and that "children of Satan" are those who actively reject that calling.

And we recognize "children of Satan," when they are revealed as such by their choices--not just to rebel against God's word, but more, to fix their rebellion against God permanently. What I cannot say, however, is that those revealed to be "children of Satan" can undo their fixed rebellion to become "children of God."

Anyway, these are my thoughts on the matter.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The children of the devil do not confess sins.
Agree.
But "do not" does not equal "cannot". Right?

Side note:
I'm a bit concerned about the seething anger/hatred I see in so many Christian believers.
Seems that if someone includes seething anger/hatred in their view of the character of God,
they feel free to harbor it themselves. Is this really godly behavior?

/

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree.

Side note:
I'm a bit concerned about the seething anger/hatred I see in so many Christian believers.
Seems that if someone includes seething anger/hatred in their view of the character of God,

/
No its not good behavoir . nor is it good behavoir to try and remove the severity side of GOD my friend .
Yet many do that unto their own destruction as well .
THE KEY IS we must behold BOTH the goodness of GOD and the severity of GOD .
too many are removing the severity and trying to mold GOD into another image that aint gonna DO
what HE warned HE would do unto those who do deny HIM .
WHY do you think GOD warns . Because HIS DESIRE IS FOR THEIR GOOD , that they do repent .
But if we omit the severity we already believe in a false goodness .
GOD desires souls to be saved . GOD knows HE Will one day destroy all that is wicked
and remove all evil . HIS DESIRE , HIS LOVE , was that HE DID SEND THE SON
that all who DO BELIEVE would be saved .
And always remember JESUS DONT HONOR SINS

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The children of the devil do not confess sins.
John made mention , however , there was one SIN that would not be forgiven .
as far as that we see JESUS made mention of an unforgivable sin .
Blasphemy against the HOLY SPIRIT .
now notice those who did it ALSO DID NOT BELIEVE HE WAS THE CHRIST .
so i do believe this sin is tied to those who will NEVER believe JESUS TO BE THE CHRIST .
Because if one trods HIM UNDER FOOT , there be no sacrfice for their sins .
And as JESUS said YE will die in your sins IF you believe not that i am HE , THE CHRIST .
As far as sins , JESUS IS NO MINISTIR of any sin
thus if we see folks who might claim HIS name and yet they walk in , loving and justifying
their sin and or the sins of others , THEN KNOW THEY DO NOT KNOW HIM .
Because who we serve IS PROOF of whose we are .
THUS the pattern for christains is , IF ANY DO ERR , let others correct him
confess and forsake . that be the pattern that WORKS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baseball? Is it good or evil?
Homosexaulity is the act good or evil .
There is a reason i bring this up .
Many today do try and teach they are born this way .
As for me i dont believe that .
BUT HERE IS THE KEY , ask not how we were born , rather ask IS WHAT I DO GOOD OR EVIL in the sight of GOD .
THAT IS HOW we debate this agenda .
Many now look to genetics and make claims about humanity.
But again the question is not how we were made
but rather IS THE THING we DO that we DEFEND , IS IT GOOD in the eyes of GOD .
OR IS IT SIN in the eyes of GOD . let HIS WORDS be our guide in all situations and in all debates .
And we know He has well spoken against such acts of men with men , women with women
even men trying to dress up as a woman is wrong to GOD .
Course these are not the only sins folks try and justify , but they are the ones most folks are scared to death
to expose within even the church itself .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And take not our cues from science and of men .
Take the WORDS of GOD as THE TRUTH . not the ideals behind science and philophies of men , and etc .
LET not the world be your teacher and your guide .
LET GOD BE . now let us get busy learning for ourselves WHAT HE HAD TO SAY about all things .
SO as i love to say and say often , let us get busy in the bible . Let us learn and grow .

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexaulity is the act good or evil .
There is a reason i bring this up .
Many today do try and teach they are born this way .
As for me i dont believe that .
BUT HERE IS THE KEY , ask not how we were born , rather ask IS WHAT I DO GOOD OR EVIL in the sight of GOD .
THAT IS HOW we debate this agenda .
Many now look to genetics and make claims about humanity.
But again the question is not how we were made
but rather IS THE THING we DO that we DEFEND , IS IT GOOD in the eyes of GOD .
OR IS IT SIN in the eyes of GOD . let HIS WORDS be our guide in all situations and in all debates .
And we know He has well spoken against such acts of men with men , women with women
even men trying to dress up as a woman is wrong to GOD .
Course these are not the only sins folks try and justify , but they are the ones most folks are scared to death
to expose within even the church itself .
Not everything is either good or evil. Like for example: Baseball. There are many things that are just human.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John made mention , however , there was one SIN that would not be forgiven .
as far as that we see JESUS made mention of an unforgivable sin .
Blasphemy against the HOLY SPIRIT .
now notice those who did it ALSO DID NOT BELIEVE HE WAS THE CHRIST .
so i do believe this sin is tied to those who will NEVER believe JESUS TO BE THE CHRIST .
Because if one trods HIM UNDER FOOT , there be no sacrfice for their sins .
And as JESUS said YE will die in your sins IF you believe not that i am HE , THE CHRIST .
As far as sins , JESUS IS NO MINISTIR of any sin
thus if we see folks who might claim HIS name and yet they walk in , loving and justifying
their sin and or the sins of others , THEN KNOW THEY DO NOT KNOW HIM .
Because who we serve IS PROOF of whose we are .
THUS the pattern for christains is , IF ANY DO ERR , let others correct him
confess and forsake . that be the pattern that WORKS .
The blasphemy is against God who is holy and who is spirit and thus, often called the Holy Spirit. The blasphemy is not against Jesus. But then again, if we don't know who Jesus is. Then all this gets very confusing.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree.

Side note:

/
Put me down for cannot. The devils kids do not and cannot repent.

Reactions: St. SteVen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The blasphemy is against God who is holy and who is spirit and thus, often called the Holy Spirit. The blasphemy is not against Jesus. But then again, if we don't know who Jesus is. Then all this gets very confusing.
its agaisnt GOD all right . its speaks against HIS SPIRIT . it wont RECIEVE the call to COME TO JESUS THE CHRIST .
that is your sin that damns them all . Many refuse to heed the simple call to COME to CHRIST JESUS .
those who did such a thing WONT BE SAVED , but will be damned .
that is about as simple as i can put it . JESUS taught this so did the apostels .
That when one rejects the gospel , shake the dust off , THEY WILL BE DAMNED , have it worse than even sodom
did on the DAY of THE LORD . We need to get busy preaching the simple truth .
And that TRUTH IS , KNOWING the TERROR OF GOD ITS TIME WE PERSAUDE ALL TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
because all peoples will stand before HIM . the sheep and the goats . ONLY no one wants to be a goat on that day .
THE SHEEP WILL LOVE what they hear . the goats , NOT AT ALL what they hear .

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Put me down for cannot. The devils kids do not and cannot repent.
Have you seen/heard this? (6 minutes in length) Well worth it.
I really appreciate the ministry of Graham Cooke.
And this testimony is really something.
What happens to the devil's kids when God comes after them?

/

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen/heard this? (6 minutes in length) Well worth it.
I really appreciate the ministry of Graham Cooke.
And this testimony is really something.
What happens to the devil's kids when God comes after them?

/
These are not the devils kids. We are not on the same page. Those who are born again of the seed of the devil are not bothering Christians. You will find them to be at the head of churches and governments.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its agaisnt GOD all right . its speaks against HIS SPIRIT . it wont RECIEVE the call to COME TO JESUS THE CHRIST .
that is your sin that damns them all . Many refuse to heed the simple call to COME to CHRIST JESUS .
those who did such a thing WONT BE SAVED , but will be damned .
that is about as simple as i can put it . JESUS taught this so did the apostels .
That when one rejects the gospel , shake the dust off , THEY WILL BE DAMNED , have it worse than even sodom
did on the DAY of THE LORD . We need to get busy preaching the simple truth .
And that TRUTH IS , KNOWING the TERROR OF GOD ITS TIME WE PERSAUDE ALL TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
because all peoples will stand before HIM . the sheep and the goats . ONLY no one wants to be a goat on that day .
THE SHEEP WILL LOVE what they hear . the goats , NOT AT ALL what they hear .
I hope you are correct because what you are saying is how I write about it. My teachers believe there's a seed of the devil and I started thinking they might be right when I came across a dozen verses that refer to people as the child of the devil.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you are correct because what you are saying is how I write about it. My teachers believe there's a seed of the devil and I started thinking they might be right when I came across a dozen verses that refer to people as the child of the devil.
and yet , and yet even paul who was the worst of many , WAS STILL saved and changed by the Grace of GOD .
SO , so long as breath is in those lungs my advice is we point any and all to CHRIST JESUS .
Even some of the very worst have come to CHRIST JESUS . t ruth is i know not one who is good
and who has not done evil in the sight of GOD and of man . Only by grace i happen to KNOW WHO can save and change them .
SO that is who i am gonna point too . JESUS THE CHRIST . and not jesus the rainbow or sin holder , cause that one cannot save
it only feeds the lusts of the flesh . We better watch out peter my friend . many are being taken
into the web of the delusion of the inclusion , and a very powerful and strong delusion that IS my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are not the devils kids. We are not on the same page. Those who are born again of the seed of the devil are not bothering Christians. You will find them to be at the head of churches and governments.
oh yes at the head of churches and govts indeed . and they merge more and more to be as one .
taking any and all not in the lambs book of life captive to their love which will damn them all .
I NEVER SEEN a delusion like this and so very very many are under its influence already .
From the top down and bottom up many do its bidding . My advice to all , BIBLE UP