If Hitler were to have repented for his sins before he died, would he have gone to Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet , and yet even paul who was the worst of many , WAS STILL saved and changed by the Grace of GOD .
SO , so long as breath is in those lungs my advice is we point any and all to CHRIST JESUS .
Even some of the very worst have come to CHRIST JESUS . t ruth is i know not one who is good
and who has not done evil in the sight of GOD and of man . Only by grace i happen to KNOW WHO can save and change them .
SO that is who i am gonna point too . JESUS THE CHRIST . and not jesus the rainbow or sin holder , cause that one cannot save
it only feeds the lusts of the flesh . We better watch out peter my friend . many are being taken
into the web of the delusion of the inclusion , and a very powerful and strong delusion that IS my friend .
Paul was never the child of the devil. The Pharisees. Yes. The Pope. I would think yes. Paul. No.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I cannot say, however, is that people born into this world are all predetermined to only be "children of God," given that Man has chosen to go in a different direction other than God's word. And so, I would say that "children of God" are born, as originally planned, and that "children of Satan" are those who actively reject that calling.
YOu cannot but the bible certainly does in no uncertain terms.
But God includes in His master plan an alternate plan accounting for free choice and for decisions that run counter to His original plan. Therefore, God anticipated the possibility of there coming to be "children of Satan," as well.
God does not make alternate plans. there is nothing to say that God made a mistake with His original plan. God foreknew all that would take place and put it all in His Master plan.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was never the child of the devil. The Pharisees. Yes. The Pope. I would think yes. Paul. No.
Oh but he once was . I think , i think perhaps you might be under the influence of calvinsim .
Do feel free to correct me if i be wrong .
BUT i think YOU or at least your teachers might be misunderstanding due to the influence of calvin .
WE ALL WERE ONCE children of darkness , heeding the dark one and lost and totally blind .
The man leading the deputy away from the faith paul called a child of the devil , FOR HE WAS DOING THE WORK
of the devil .
BUT paul once himself had christains sentenced to death . HE too once opposed and he too was once under
the power of satan . THOUGH HE KNEW IT NOT at that time . HE LATER would . LOOK at what HE says about his old self .
AND look at the message at the end of revelation .
IT SAYETH WHO SO EVER WILL , LET HIM COME and DRINK .....
it dont say OH i created so many to NOT DRINK , HE SAID WHOEVER WILL , LET HIM COME .
We are getting far too distracted with what some think is predestination and etc .
WE NEED to simply be preaching JESUS CHRIST TO ALL . TO REMIND ALL there is ONE WHO CAN SAVE THEM .
AS for the rest , LEAVE IT TO GOD . whoever is coming will come and whoever rejects will reject .
I DONT CONCERN MYSELF with all these teachings of men .
I KNOW THE ANSWER , I KNOW THE ANSWER for man . ITS JESUS CHRIST . WE GOTTA JUST PREACH THE GOSPEL
just correct brethren in error , just remind them to DO GOOD and to flee evil
Calvin was bad news even if he said some truths .
HECK even the popes have said truths , but they are bad news .
WE GOTTA KEEP IT SIMPLE .
GOD DESIRES NOT THE DEATH OF ANY , GOD SENT THE SON . PREACH IT . PREACH IT and all HIS sayings
and all reminders of the apostels and all biblcal doctrine .
Far too many get caught up with FREE WILL or no free will
this trib or that trib
PREACH THE GOSPEL WHILE THERE IS TIME . WHO SO EVER COMES WILL COME
who so ever rejects ITS ON THEM .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
James 2:

Mr. Hitler needed to show his faith through his deeds. Killing himself was not a sign of repentance.

The good news is that one of the two criminals repented on the cross before he died, Luke 23:

Don't delay the decision. Don't wait until you are about to die. While alive, Matthew 3:
Firstly he wasn't Christian, he was pagan and trying to restore paganism across Germany, he rejected everything of Jewish origin. He also didn't kill himself to say sorry or repent in anyway, it was to prevent himself from having a death of that similar to Mussolini's as he knew the Communists were coming for him and his time was up. But let's suppose he did pray to Jesus and God and repent for his sins in that bunker in his final moments, there is the possibility that he would have been forgiven for his sins, as this is how the miracle of Jesus works. You could literally ask this same question for Stalin who replaced religion with government and committed unspeakable acts. We don't know what historical figures did in their final moments if they repented to Christ for forgiveness but if they did and it was genuine, yes I believe they'd be forgiven.

Reactions: Cassandra

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh but he once was . I think , i think perhaps you might be under the influence of calvinsim .
Do feel free to correct me if i be wrong .
BUT i think YOU or at least your teachers might be misunderstanding due to the influence of calvin .
WE ALL WERE ONCE children of darkness , heeding the dark one and lost and totally blind .
The man leading the deputy away from the faith paul called a child of the devil , FOR HE WAS DOING THE WORK
of the devil .
BUT paul once himself had christains sentenced to death . HE too once opposed and he too was once under
the power of satan . THOUGH HE KNEW IT NOT at that time . HE LATER would . LOOK at what HE says about his old self .
AND look at the message at the end of revelation .
IT SAYETH WHO SO EVER WILL , LET HIM COME and DRINK .....
it dont say OH i created so many to NOT DRINK , HE SAID WHOEVER WILL , LET HIM COME .
We are getting far too distracted with what some think is predestination and etc .
WE NEED to simply be preaching JESUS CHRIST TO ALL . TO REMIND ALL there is ONE WHO CAN SAVE THEM .
AS for the rest , LEAVE IT TO GOD . whoever is coming will come and whoever rejects will reject .
I DONT CONCERN MYSELF with all these teachings of men .
I KNOW THE ANSWER , I KNOW THE ANSWER for man . ITS JESUS CHRIST . WE GOTTA JUST PREACH THE GOSPEL
just correct brethren in error , just remind them to DO GOOD and to flee evil
Calvin was bad news even if he said some truths .
HECK even the popes have said truths , but they are bad news .
WE GOTTA KEEP IT SIMPLE .
GOD DESIRES NOT THE DEATH OF ANY , GOD SENT THE SON . PREACH IT . PREACH IT and all HIS sayings
and all reminders of the apostels and all biblcal doctrine .
Far too many get caught up with FREE WILL or no free will
this trib or that trib
PREACH THE GOSPEL WHILE THERE IS TIME . WHO SO EVER COMES WILL COME
who so ever rejects ITS ON THEM .
The devils seed are not out killing Christians. They are often found at the top of churches and governments. It looks to me as though you and most on this site think the devils kids are real nasty people. They are not. They are the smartest often the coolest people you could ever enjoy meeting. People like Hitler was loved by many as a great speaker. Obama is in this same group as a smooth talker who many love. The Popes are in this group of what the world calls great men. Not people in the streets killing Christians. They use regular devil spirits for that.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devils seed are not out killing Christians. They are often found at the top of churches and governments. It looks to me as though you and most on this site think the devils kids are real nasty people. They are not. They are the smartest often the coolest people you could ever enjoy meeting. People like Hitler was loved by many as a great speaker. Obama is in this same group as a smooth talker who many love. The Popes are in this group of what the world calls great men. Not people in the streets killing Christians. They use regular devil spirits for that.
oh for sure and for certain many who do the will of the dark one often can appear , appear to be some of the kindest people .
The sepent did not come with teeth for eve , he rather simply made it seem as he knew what was really best for her .
Lots of the children of darkness do appear kind , do and can appear to be so loving as they too are only doing
what is best for the people . You right about that part my friend . But they will not be so loving
to those who bring scripture to correct error . Those get called haters and accused of having no love.
The children of darkness often believe they even do the will of GOD , when in truth they do the will
of another one . And they will accuse those who stick to biblical doctrine
that exposes the falsehoods , errors and sins , as not even KNOWING GOD or CHRIST or LOVE .
Its not looking to good for many right now . As for me , The cost will be the cost
this lamb wont be changing or conforming to this worlds views or its love or its image of what it thinks be God .
Do be encouraged .

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh for sure and for certain many who do the will of the dark one often can appear , appear to be some of the kindest people .
The sepent did not come with teeth for eve , he rather simply made it seem as he knew what was really best for her .
Lots of the children of darkness do appear kind , do and can appear to be so loving as they too are only doing
what is best for the people . You right about that part my friend . But they will not be so loving
to those who bring scripture to correct error . Those get called haters and accused of having no love.
The children of darkness often believe they even do the will of GOD , when in truth they do the will
of another one . And they will accuse those who stick to biblical doctrine
that exposes the falsehoods , errors and sins , as not even KNOWING GOD or CHRIST or LOVE .
Its not looking to good for many right now . As for me , The cost will be the cost
this lamb wont be changing or conforming to this worlds views or its love or its image of what it thinks be God .
Do be encouraged .
I think we are in agreement on your last post. I have heard that the evil seed boys believe they are the ones who have the truth.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Firstly he wasn't Christian, he was pagan and trying to restore paganism across Germany, he rejected everything of Jewish origin. He also didn't kill himself to say sorry or repent in anyway, it was to prevent himself from having a death of that similar to Mussolini's as he knew the Communists were coming for him and his time was up. But let's suppose he did pray to Jesus and God and repent for his sins in that bunker in his final moments, there is the possibility that he would have been forgiven for his sins, as this is how the miracle of Jesus works. You could literally ask this same question for Stalin who replaced religion with government and committed unspeakable acts. We don't know what historical figures did in their final moments if they repented to Christ for forgiveness but if they did and it was genuine, yes I believe they'd be forgiven.
Hitler did not reject everything Jewish at all, but picked up most of it from the so called Jews in fact !

Hitler is coming right out of the Talmud books for a start in fact ! That position is not worthy of the Jews in regarding the real Jews at all in fact, but the reality is that the Talmud is not worthy of God at all in fact !

Hitler was a Talmud Jew and a bastard so called Zionist that was just doing the orders of his Boss Lord Rothschild !
The Talmud is a total Whore ! and the killing of the 6 million Jews was all set up by the Talmud, it is an idol to the so called Zionist in fact. for they had to get rig of them 6 million, for they hated the Zionist in fact ! and were the biggest threat to the Talmud and it's so called Zionist Mob ! For the Zionist are not Biblical Zion at all in fact and anyone who makes such a claim is a total moron !
The Zionist Media was allowed to print in Nazi Germany in fact but only the Zionist not the other 90% of Jews ! for they were shut up totally ! and could not speak out or print Media at all !

Hitler was an Anti-Christ period ! he was never promoting Christ Jesus at all, but was peddling religious dribble ?

Sure Hitler was talking the truth in regards some Jews in regards Banks and Company's ? well he had to use what ever line and the majority were happy to hear such ! because it was true ? but Hitler had another agenda ? and that was to destroy the Germans ! he wanted to kill them all in fact ! and so did W Churchill was willing to be the last man standing in fact, they both said such !

The Jews in relation to Germany back in the days was different types of Jews in fact ! and not as the one fits all shallow rubbish that was peddled after WW2 by Schools and Media !
So most people now only think of the Jews, as a one size shoe fits all ! period ! But that's pathetic a down right outright lie !
That's like saying all people in the USA are the same ! or claiming that all Blacks are the same. that's just so stupid to make such a claim.

You can go to the State Israel and ask Jews about in regards Jews ? and you can get a Jews opinion in regards to other types of Jews and they are not all hunky dory ! in fact but a deep hatred of some others ! but our Media cuts such things out, we are not allowed to hear such issues aired.
So the powers that be want the Jews to be idols for their own cause only ! but the powers that be do not care about the Jews at all ! they just use such people for their own ends in fact ! It's all a Game to them ! Satanist are willing to kill people regardless ! it's all about this world that Jesus pointed out, is full of deceptions and delusions and that's the Game that is played ! for the people are slaves to such a system in fact ! but their is only one way out of such a septic tank !
One must abide in Christ Jesus period !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet paul was a pharisee before his conversion . What matters is The moment Christ appeared
the old pharisee was doomed to death and the new creature was born within paul .
Ponder on the beauty of the grace of GOD . The Grace that brings salvation
the grace that saves and changes a person .
But woe unto those who refuse to believe on CHRIST JESUS . Who rather sit
under either another jesus or another version of what they think is GOD and TROD the dire necessity
to believe on Christ for this broad path version of what they think is and what they call and consider to be love .
Yeah , i say woe unto them . For they do the work of the darkness and not of LIGHT
and will call evil good and good evil and believe this is the will of GOD when in fact
it is another they do serve and do follow . That is what scares the daylights out of this man for so many .
PETERLAG , THEY actually beleive it is the WILL OF all MIGHTY GOD
to make a broad path , a sin accepting path to GOD . A strong delusion has been sent
to gather the world as one to make them beleive it is GOD and HIS LOVE that they gather under
when in truth it is gathering them as ONE against GOD , against CHRIST , against the non conforming saints .
And many there be which have entered into this unholy covenant and it is merging
all the tribes , all religoins , even the denominations within christendom to be as one . THIS is not looking good at all for
them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hitler did not reject everything Jewish at all, but picked up most of it from the so called Jews in fact !

Hitler is coming right out of the Talmud books for a start in fact ! That position is not worthy of the Jews in regarding the real Jews at all in fact, but the reality is that the Talmud is not worthy of God at all in fact !

Hitler was a Talmud Jew and a bastard so called Zionist that was just doing the orders of his Boss Lord Rothschild !
The Talmud is a total Whore ! and the killing of the 6 million Jews was all set up by the Talmud, it is an idol to the so called Zionist in fact. for they had to get rig of them 6 million, for they hated the Zionist in fact ! and were the biggest threat to the Talmud and it's so called Zionist Mob ! For the Zionist are not Biblical Zion at all in fact and anyone who makes such a claim is a total moron !
The Zionist Media was allowed to print in Nazi Germany in fact but only the Zionist not the other 90% of Jews ! for they were shut up totally ! and could not speak out or print Media at all !

Hitler was an Anti-Christ period ! he was never promoting Christ Jesus at all, but was peddling religious dribble ?

Sure Hitler was talking the truth in regards some Jews in regards Banks and Company's ? well he had to use what ever line and the majority were happy to hear such ! because it was true ? but Hitler had another agenda ? and that was to destroy the Germans ! he wanted to kill them all in fact ! and so did W Churchill was willing to be the last man standing in fact, they both said such !

The Jews in relation to Germany back in the days was different types of Jews in fact ! and not as the one fits all shallow rubbish that was peddled after WW2 by Schools and Media !
So most people now only think of the Jews, as a one size shoe fits all ! period ! But that's pathetic a down right outright lie !
That's like saying all people in the USA are the same ! or claiming that all Blacks are the same. that's just so stupid to make such a claim.

You can go to the State Israel and ask Jews about in regards Jews ? and you can get a Jews opinion in regards to other types of Jews and they are not all hunky dory ! in fact but a deep hatred of some others ! but our Media cuts such things out, we are not allowed to hear such issues aired.
So the powers that be want the Jews to be idols for their own cause only ! but the powers that be do not care about the Jews at all ! they just use such people for their own ends in fact ! It's all a Game to them ! Satanist are willing to kill people regardless ! it's all about this world that Jesus pointed out, is full of deceptions and delusions and that's the Game that is played ! for the people are slaves to such a system in fact ! but their is only one way out of such a septic tank !
One must abide in Christ Jesus period !
Trivia question time .
What do you suppose will occur to the jews and gentiles who reject GOD .
And if a jew or a gentile does reject JESUS THE CHRIST , who ya think THEY REJECTED .
If any recieves not the testimony that GOD gave of HIS SON , WHAT are they calling GOD .
IF one denies that JESUS is the CHRIST what are they ...............
and yet , and yet today a so called love gospel has come forth that TRODS the DIRE NECESSITY to have to believe on
JESUS the CHRIST right under foot .
IS GOD , IS CHRIST the ministir of sin .
AND YET TODAY under this love gospel i sure seem to see SINS , certain SINS being honored , even called love .
A STRONG delusion has been unleashed indeed . An all out reprobation of minds has been unleashed
and why ...............FOR WHEN HE CALLED THEY DID NOT ANSWER
when the peoples of the LORD cried unto them REPENT and BELEIVE they did not heed .
But rather went about to remove any reminder of GOD and of CHRIST out of society
and sadly even out of many churches too .
Answers to the questions above .
THEY WILL BE DESTROYED
GOD HIMSELF
A LIAR
and lastly NO HE IS NO MINISTIR OF SIN .
they are a liar they are an anti christ . TAKE A GOOD LONG look at them answers cause they all came from the bible .
Take a long good look at them and then remember them well
the next time you see liberal social inclusive go spell
abraham peace accords
rainbows in the churches
the idea that all religoins serve GOD in different ways
REMEMBER that well the next time one tries to say such things .
AND when any does accuse you and says , HEY JUDGER you have no right to say that about other relgions
and that there are good people in every religoin and that we do not know their heart .
ANSWER THEM WITH THE BIBLE .
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD who has not sinned , and who does not fall far short of the glory of GOD .
And as far as their hearts , MANS HEART is evil from his youth up .
BULLSEYE . that means EVERYONE NEEDS JESUS THE CHRIST .

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet paul was a pharisee before his conversion . What matters is The moment Christ appeared
the old pharisee was doomed to death and the new creature was born within paul .
Ponder on the beauty of the grace of GOD . The Grace that brings salvation
the grace that saves and changes a person .
But woe unto those who refuse to believe on CHRIST JESUS . Who rather sit
under either another jesus or another version of what they think is GOD and TROD the dire necessity
to believe on Christ for this broad path version of what they think is and what they call and consider to be love .
Yeah , i say woe unto them . For they do the work of the darkness and not of LIGHT
and will call evil good and good evil and believe this is the will of GOD when in fact
it is another they do serve and do follow . That is what scares the daylights out of this man for so many .
PETERLAG , THEY actually beleive it is the WILL OF all MIGHTY GOD
to make a broad path , a sin accepting path to GOD . A strong delusion has been sent
to gather the world as one to make them beleive it is GOD and HIS LOVE that they gather under
when in truth it is gathering them as ONE against GOD , against CHRIST , against the non conforming saints .
And many there be which have entered into this unholy covenant and it is merging
all the tribes , all religoins , even the denominations within christendom to be as one . THIS is not looking good at all for
them .
Jesus did not say all Pharisees were of the devil. He said that to ones he was talking to that day.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did not say all Pharisees were of the devil. He said that to ones he was talking to that day.
not all pharisees were of the devil . a few believed Jesus was the Christ . so that be true my friend .
But calivin has messed things up my friend . I do need to know you dont follow his tulip .
I think you might . please feel free to tell me i am in error for strongly assuming you do IF so be i am in error in assuming this .
But smell calvin i can , he did great damage during his state church reign and many have fell victim to some of his errors .
But dont you worry yourself , i have come to expose him and all other false doctrines created of men , of popes
and of many . I will make it real simple for all . With this simple message . GET DUG IN THE BIBLE AGAIN
FALL in love with them words again . Learn , be refreshed , be reminded with them words again .
THINGS would really clear up , IF ONLY , oh i say , IF ONLY folks would do this . But do be encouraged .
I am not the enemy , nor do i bring condemnation or hate . I Do not point to me or to man
my message is simple . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST , GET NOSE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP in the BIBLE
and fall in love with THEM WORDS again .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But for my simple message i be hated big time by all camps . and yet , and yet i have never once
said COME YE and SIT UNDER ME . RATHER i have said and do say and do say often
COME YE AND OPEN THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELVES . SO WHY I AM COUNTED AS THE ENEMY . EX and XACTLY .
cause many have a problem with what they want to beleive is me , OH BUT ITS THE WORDS IN THAT BIBLE they have
NO DESIRE to learn , oh though they think they do , the TRUTH IS
they desired one thing . MEN WHO TICKLED THEIR EARS . MEN who through their doctrines
gave them what THEY DESIRED , what they so longed for , an intepretation that fed their own lusts .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have through grace truly BECOME that which i once HATED AND DESPISED most of all .
OH YEAH i once sat as do many . desiring to believe what best served me with the idea
it served GOD and i had salvation .
I have , THROUGH and BY GRACE became that which i once despised . A LOVER OF THE WORD and WORDS OF GOD
THOUGH , THOUGH I DID NOT KNOW IT at that time . TIME WE PICK UP THE BIBLE MY FRIENDS .
for many do as i once did . THEY LIP but man their heart be far FROM . GOD , FROM CHRIST .
IF any wants to expose me as a charlaton , a hater , a deciever
or etc . THEN DO SO BY THE SCRIPTURES . and ps , scriptures aint mens doctrines and acroynms
I MEAN WHAT THE EARLY CHURCH WROTE . not what clowns and men of satan TRY and twist things to say .
That is gonna mean one is actually gonna have to open the bible again and spend some hours daily in it .
OH I KNOW , HOW dare we do such a thing , dont ol amigo know we got lives to live and things to see .
We dont got time to actually LEARN for ourselves .

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not all pharisees were of the devil . a few believed Jesus was the Christ . so that be true my friend .
But calivin has messed things up my friend . I do need to know you dont follow his tulip .
I think you might . please feel free to tell me i am in error for strongly assuming you do IF so be i am in error in assuming this .
But smell calvin i can , he did great damage during his state church reign and many have fell victim to some of his errors .
But dont you worry yourself , i have come to expose him and all other false doctrines created of men , of popes
and of many . I will make it real simple for all . With this simple message . GET DUG IN THE BIBLE AGAIN
FALL in love with them words again . Learn , be refreshed , be reminded with them words again .
THINGS would really clear up , IF ONLY , oh i say , IF ONLY folks would do this . But do be encouraged .
I am not the enemy , nor do i bring condemnation or hate . I Do not point to me or to man
my message is simple . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST , GET NOSE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP in the BIBLE
and fall in love with THEM WORDS again .
What is a cavin?