Is Sound Doctrine Essential for Salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if a lamb does correct it makes itself a prey to their teeth . we should have read the bible folks .
cause what the jews were doing RIGHT BEFORE JUDGMENT came upon them
IS what the churches now do . and they even do it in JESUS name . if under the law
a man could be put to death by two or three witness , HOW MUCH SORER a punishment awaits those who TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT
and taught another jesus in his place , another gospel , a gospel that has led them to rise as one and hand now joins
in hand as their numbers do grow daily . But it is not in them to know
that a perverse spirit of whoredoms is upon them . For though GOD desired not the death of the wicked
but rather they would repent , many have chosen to willfully sit under men who teach
nothing on repentance , but rather daily ON ACCEPTANCE OF SINS . this aint looking good at all . TIME is running out .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And ye shall know them by their constant twisting of scrips and doing all to make DOCTRINE seem not to matter .
BUT IT DO MATTER . FOR WHOSE WORDS WE EAT OF , are WHO WE LOVE and WHOSE WE BELONG TOO .
a lamb loveth truth not twisted doctrines of men . MY WORDS and SPIRIT and THEY ARE LIFE .
This I see here.
There are many that hold to calvinustic teaching, even ALL of Calvin's theologies, (including OSAS, T.U.L.I.P ect) Pauline theologist,( thinking he is the father of the Gospel of Christ), church affiliation doctrines ect by the things they say they believe & stand on OUTSIDE OF THE WORD OF GOD !

There is coming a winnowing of those whom CLAIM to be; but in fact are NOT OF CHRIST!

Am I happy for this ???? Of course not, for it is NOT HIS WILL THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH.
It saddens me to think ppl put all this into Lord, Lord, did we not , and yet will HEAR DEPART FROM ME YE WORKERS OF
INIQUITY!

It is high time we use the measuring rod of the word of God to EXAMINE OURSELVES, to see where we REALLY STAND by God's precepts.

Reactions: amigo de christo

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7:
13 Enter ye in at the strait gates: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Sad indeed bc the blind leaders are truly leading the self inclined into the ditches away from sound doctrine and truth in God's word.

In the end of life at the judgment however, they will NOT get to point their finger at the one whom deceived. Every man's ways ARE RIGHT IN THEIR OWN EYES.
Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Romans 2:
2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

• Love

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A great evil has occured within christendom
the teachers teach for gain , for reward
and the prophets prophsey lies
and the people seem to love to have it so .
but what will ye do in the DAY OF THE LORD .
A serious and wicked evil has taken hold upon the realm of christendom
the words of men gone wrong have taken captive the hearts of many
and they have loved to have it so .
The wicked does not repent of his wickedness for the leaders have promised them life so that none does repent
of his evil . and the heart of the true lambs have been made sad by the lies of leaders who teach for gain .
save-image.png

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is what many no longer want to believe . But if we read the torah , and if we read even the new test ,
we will see that GOD Does do exactly that unto those who rejected and reject Him .
AND IF the prophet be DECIEVED , I THE LORD GOD have decieved that prophet .
I will answer him according to the IDOLS of His own heart .
And for this cause GOD shall send them STRONG delusion that they should believe a lie and be damned .
Or
FOr this cause GOD gave them over to VILE affections , unto reprobate minds . THEY DID NOT WANT HIM
in their conscious , they did not want to HEED the warnings or reminders .
By grace i can find many more places in the scriptures too to show this truth .
Many would rather follow the all inclusive love god , YOU KNOW WHY i didnt captilize that god sister .
They would rather follow the god that giveth them the desires of their own hearts .
YOU SEE many love a lie . They love the idea of having salvation and yet they have ABSOLUTELY ZERO LOVE
for HE WHO GIVETH SALVATION . THAT IS NO ROAD ANYONE wants to end up on either .
YOU see many love the idea they have salvation and yet seem to forget IF THEY LOVE NOT HE who giveth salvation
WELL THEY DONT HAVE IT . lambs would have LOVED the author of their salvation
yet many folks seem to love rather the author of SLAVATION , for they love being slaves to sin . THAT AINT A GOOD SIGN EITHER .
save-image.pngsave-image.png

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1 John 51 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.6 This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.7 For there are three that testify:8the [1] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.9 We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.15 And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him.16 If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that he should pray about that.17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true--even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

John 31 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.2He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. [1] "4 "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit [2] gives birth to spirit.7 You should not be surprised at my saying, `You [3] must be born again.'8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 51 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.6 This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.7 For there are three that testify:8the [1] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.9 We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.15 And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him.16 If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that he should pray about that.17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true--even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

John 31 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.2He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. [1] "4 "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit [2] gives birth to spirit.7 You should not be surprised at my saying, `You [3] must be born again.'8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
everyone who does what ....................BELIEVES that JESUS is THE CHRIST are born of GOD .
well this do not the muslims nor any other false religion . They do not believe JESUS is THE CHRIST
and yet why is it so many try and say OH so long as they have love and do good works they are born of GOD
and are fine . WHEN that is a lie .
The truth is He who believes NOT that JESUS is the CHRIST is anti christ . john said that .
SO why are so many now trying to make it seem as though all these other relgions , atheists and etc
are all fine so long as they have love and that they do know GOD and etc . WHEN IT IS PLAINLY a lie .
I will tell us where this came from . The dragon , who through men is building a love religion which love cometh of the world
in order to have all find common ground under his version of love . ITS A ONE WORLD LOVE RELGION
that overlooks sins and errors , accepts sins and errors and just focuses on what all have in common . A worldy view on what love is .
To gather them all as one under the very beast . This aint looking good at all for so many who are trapped in this lovey do unity do
false religion . Time to preach JESUS CHRIST and not rather as many do this other jesus and this other lovspel which aint no gospel .
sure as heck aint LOVE and it sure aint coming from GOD either . .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The church has become as did oprah wimphrey . OH it tries so hard to SAY it believes JESUS is the CHRIST
and yet seemth to have no problem and rather says OH that is our way but that its not necessary for others to beleive .
THAT right there proves oprah is not of GOD . Cause had we truly believed JESUS is the CHRIST
we would have believed HIS SAYINGS . most treat JESUS as though he were anti christ when it comes to certain teachings of His .
We can surely decieve ourselves if we believe in that all inclusive false love mess . And i shudder in the upmost total terror
for those WHO USED HIS NAME and yet DENIED HIM , HIS TEACHINGS and all for the sake of a false love broad road path to GOD
that also accepted CERTAIN sins . Cause we both know JESUS dont accept sin at all . He corrected
even the errors in those WHO had invited HIM to dinner . Cause JESUS actually does LOVE and love actually would correct those in error .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@amigo de christo .....Pray.....Pray......Pray.....for all those lost , who are in deep darkness and sin.

Pray.....that God draws them to Jesus.....for they are in dark ignorance and know not what they do,imo.

Just like you and I were once......

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Growing in maturity by SOUND DOCTRINE:

Philippians 3:12-16

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which I am APPREHENDED OF CHRIST JESUS.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the MARK for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

Hebrews 6:
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptismS, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Sound doctrine causes growth in maturity. Not having a progress beyond the principles on our FOUNDATION OF CHRIST, makes our building unstable. It cannot hold under temptations and the trials of satan when they come. The real of a person comes about everytime, IN THE FLESH !

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo .....Pray.....Pray......Pray.....for all those lost , who are in deep darkness and sin.

Pray.....that God draws them to Jesus.....for they are in dark ignorance and know not what they do,imo.

Just like you and I were once......
We should be praying for them . And when men , by the grace of GOD , do remind folks about the DIRE NEED
to have believed ON JESUS as the CHRIST , and when men remind the church that JESUS aint no minstir of sin
and that GOD dont approve of sin ,
and when men correct those in error within the church who do support and honor sins
LETS not go after such , for they , BY GRACE , by the SPIRIT are doing good unto them churches .
We are to also comfort the feeble minded , and those who might have fear to witness we ought to exhort them
to pray to GOD for utterance . BUT todays generation has rather FED the fears of men , justified their fears
by saying OH ye have no need to speak about Christ and those who do are not loving folks . What a lie that one is .
OR we ought not to correct those in error within the church . And fearful folks just love and embrace that message
because they fear men . and worse they then attack those who would correct , perhaps to make their own conscious
feel better , who knows why men do as men do . BUT MY POINT IS
leave those alone and attack not , warn not against those who actually ARE LOOKING out for the church .
OH heres a thought . BE A CO HELPER and PRAY FOR THEM who by grace DO look out for the church .
Cause anyone can do that , they can pray . and while they are at prayer ask GOD for utterance.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should be praying for them . And when men , by the grace of GOD , do remind folks about the DIRE NEED
to have believed ON JESUS as the CHRIST , and when men remind the church that JESUS aint no minstir of sin
and that GOD dont approve of sin ,
and when men correct those in error within the church who do support and honor sins
LETS not go after such , for they , BY GRACE , by the SPIRIT are doing good unto them churches .
We are to also comfort the feeble minded , and those who might have fear to witness we ought to exhort them
to pray to GOD for utterance . BUT todays generation has rather FED the fears of men , justified their fears
by saying OH ye have no need to speak about Christ and those who do are not loving folks . What a lie that one is .
OR we ought not to correct those in error within the church . And fearful folks just love and embrace that message
because they fear men . and worse they then attack those who would correct , perhaps to make their own conscious
feel better , who knows why men do as men do . BUT MY POINT IS
leave those alone and attack not , warn not against those who actually ARE LOOKING out for the church .
OH heres a thought . BE A CO HELPER and PRAY FOR THEM who by grace DO look out for the church .
Cause anyone can do that , they can pray . and while they are at prayer ask GOD for utterance.
Do they pray?
I wonder.
If they do pray, is it to bring revenge upon whom they suppose are their enemies?

God does not make the self righteous; righteous until they humble themselves before him. They must be willing for him to chaistise themselves and willing to follow all of his precepts.

It is not a one & done of salvation, but a continual seeking to grow and learn his doctrine in and by his word.
Few are willing to pay the price and few there be that will find everlasting life in him !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do they pray?
I wonder.
If they do pray, is it to bring revenge upon whom they suppose are their enemies?

God does not make the self righteous; righteous until they humble themselves before him. They must be willing for him to chaistise themselves and willing to follow all of his precepts.

It is not a one & done of salvation, but a continual seeking to grow and learn his doctrine in and by his word.
Few are willing to pay the price and few there be that will find everlasting life in him !
For many have abandoned certain reminders in the bible , mainly ones that have an IF . for whatever follows that IF
is omitted , changed and twisted .
As far as praying , the all inclusive dark love churches pray for folks to come to their version of love which they have made GOD .
Always praying for unity and the world to be as one and have this all inclusive love .
Many have no idea what spirit they are of , nor whom it is they do follow .
For the voice of the dark elijah who is and has been preparing the world unto anti christ
making ready a people NOT FOR CHRIST but for anti christ . IT preaches another love that cometh NOT OF GOD
and the people under its spell truly believe IT IS GOD and IT IS LOVE , but i warn us all ITS NOT LOVE AND ITS NOT GOD
the serpent knoweth how to decieve and sadly its his voice many now heed and its love they do believe .
And now a word
For these are spirits , sent forth to gather the kings of the earth and the peoples against CHRIST , unto the day of armegeddon .
The world rises as ONE under what the world and its ever merging religions believe is LOVE and is GOD . BUT IT AINT .
OH dear it aint . The lambs heed not its voice , they heed not its dark prophets , its dark elijah
THE LAMBS HEED JESUS CHRIST and iN THE BIBLE THE LAMBS SHALL STAY PLANTED and test all who do speak against SOUND DOCTRINE .
FOR the lambs have said , LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . HIS WORDS are our meat and HIS SPIRIT our guide .
THIS IS GONNA get much worse and soon , very soon the call will be made , IF YE ARE NOT WITH US
YE KNOW NOT GOD NOR LOVE and if ye are not with us prepare for re education and even death .
FOr you see the time now is and is coming when MANY WHO DO PERSECUTE US , even having us killed
will TRULY BELIEVE , as does a child THEY ARE LOVE , THEY DO GODS WILL for world peace and safety ........................ITS AT THE DOOR as we speak .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do they pray?
I wonder.

When JOHN came in the SPIRIT of ELIJAH his message was REPENTANCE to make ready a people for the LORD JESUS CHRIST .
This dark elijah cometh to preach ACCEPTANCE of sins to make ready a people for anti christ .
They both preached on doing some good works too , but this other dark elijah , as i call it
while it may speak of doing good works to the poor and etc , IT HONORS SINS and teaches acceptance of sins and of a lie .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not all are who they say they are...

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Cor. 6:14)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7:
13 Enter ye in at the strait gates: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Sad indeed bc the blind leaders are truly leading the self inclined into the ditches away from sound doctrine and truth in God's word.

In the end of life at the judgment however, they will NOT get to point their finger at the one whom deceived. Every man's ways ARE RIGHT IN THEIR OWN EYES.
Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Romans 2:
2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
Have you ever noticed a real simple truth .
Anyone and everyone who was decieved by the leaders , WANTED TO BE DECIEVED BY THEM .
I mean they sought out what THEY WANTED . what they wanted to BELIEVE .
He who loveth and maketh a lie . People sit exactly WHERE and WHO THEY WANT WANT WANT to sit under .
That goes for lambs too . Folks are gonna sit and heed exactly what they want too .
The difference , LAMBS have the AGAPE LOVE OF GOD FOR TRUTH < FOR HE ABOVE ALL UPON THEIR HEARTS
and doctrines that contradict HIM , LAMBS DONT EAT . Lambs love truth . GOD IS TRUTH , CHRIST IS TRUTH
THE SPIRIT IS TRUTH and THE BIBLE IS TRUTH . lambs eat from that book and if one cometh along
and speaks contrary to the truth , THE LAMBS WONT HEED THAT VOICE .
Men will do as men will do and men will run to the ends of the earth to hear a voice that speaks what it is THEY DESIRE .
The lambs HEED THE KING and RUN TO HIM . testing all voices , testing all things against THE TRUTH of HIS HOLY WORDS .
Cause lambs eat OF THE WORDS of TRUTH .
If any man be decieved its cause they wanted to believe the lie . The Grace of GOD does a good work within the lambs .
The grace of men saves none and twists the words of GOD unto their own destruction .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all are who they say they are...

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Cor. 6:14)
Many voices come of darkness and have gone into greater darkness under guise of the dark light .
What does that mean one might ask . Many who have loved darkness have ran unto the love
that fullfills that which they desire most . THE IDEA they have SALVATION while they embrace SLAVATION .
In other words if we examine every religon we will see the COMMON GROUND they all have within them .
A FAT LIE YET the same hope . NOW this rings true in every religoin , CEPT TRUE BIBLE FUNDAMENTAL
FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTAINS . yeah i said the word fundamental TWICE cause most folks
see that word and see only DISEASE and DANGER . ps , EVERY religoin is beginning big time to see this
even within their own religoins . THE DEVIL has been allowed to gather ALLL not in the lambs book of life
to MERGE AS ONE UNDER HIS LOVE AND HIS BELOVED BEAST .
Okay we had better get back to simplier things before i scare you half to death .
What is the idea one has salvation while they embrace slavation one might ask .
ITS THE BELIEF that at the end of your life you going tothe good place and yet in this life ALL WAS WELL
as you grabbed hold of that which pleases man . SIN . WHAT A TALE OF A FAIRY that delusion is
FOR WHOM WE LOVE IS WHO we BELONG TOO . oh i guess i should have said FAIRY TALE . but you know ol amigo
has a way with words sometimes. MANY LOVE SIN . THEY ALSO LOVE the promise of THE FATHER OF LIES
that they have salvation ALL WHILE THEY SERVE SATAN .
Oh dear , i might want to explain that . IN OTHERWORDS folks love the idea of a god
who gives them eternal life and grants them the desires to follow THE DESIRES OF THEIR OWN HEARTS DESIRE .
in other words , FOLKS LOVE SIN , they also LOVE the truth about a paradise , that awaits them after they die .
BUT WHAT THEY DONT LOVE and DONT WANT is THE GOD WHO OFFERS THEM SALVATION .
I know , oh dear rita i know that might not make sense to you . BUT give me a few more words .
WHY would man not want the GOD WHO GIVES SALVATION . now its real easy rita , so simple a child , a mere child
of GOD would and could know . WHY would anyone on earth DENY THE GOD of salvation
and heed rather the idea about salvation . OH YEAH , lil johnny is raising his hand right now , in the back of the classroom
As he hollers i know , i know the answer . BUT THE ALL INCLUISVE teacher keeps passing lil johnnie by
cause the all inclusive teacher knows IF LIL JOHNNIE in the back of the classroom , the cast out boy
were to ever speak , THAT WHOLE Classroom gonna wake the heck up .
SO what is it that little johnnie knows that the LOVEY DO all inclusive teacher does NOT WANT that classroom to know .
Well allow the flea of humanity and hated man to answer .
Lil johnny been reading in a book . What lil johnny by grace and by grace alone has learned
is that most folks love and will fall in love with any idea that gives them peace of mind about the afterlife
SO LONG as it DONT SPEAK A WORD against the sin THEY LOVE IN THIS LIFE .
BINGO . GIVE MY MY SALVATION , BUT DONT YOU DARE GIVE ME THE TEACHINGS OF HE WHO GIVETH that salvation .
GIVE ME a god that honors my desires and yet gives me the promise of eternal life forever . That just fit every relgion known to man
and sadly over ninety eight percent of christendom TODAY . it aint LOOKING GOOD RITA . THIS LAMB WILL
not hold a dark rainbow nor any thing contrary to GOD . that includes this false love too . but go ye and learn that in THE BIBLE
cause sadly YOU WONT BE HEARING IT AT ALL FROM ALMOST EVERY SINGEL LEADER or person IN MAINSTREAM CHRISTANITY .
YEAH its THAT BAD RIGHT NOW and its only gonna get worse . TIME BE RUNNING OUT RITA . CHOOSE YE THIS DAY
as for me , ITS THE JESUS IN THAT BIBLE and ER WORD OF TRUTH IN IT .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have you ever noticed a real simple truth .
Anyone and everyone who was decieved by the leaders , WANTED TO BE DECIEVED BY THEM .
I mean they sought out what THEY WANTED . what they wanted to BELIEVE .
He who loveth and maketh a lie . People sit exactly WHERE and WHO THEY WANT WANT WANT to sit under .
That goes for lambs too . Folks are gonna sit and heed exactly what they want too .
The difference , LAMBS have the AGAPE LOVE OF GOD FOR TRUTH < FOR HE ABOVE ALL UPON THEIR HEARTS
and doctrines that contradict HIM , LAMBS DONT EAT . Lambs love truth . GOD IS TRUTH , CHRIST IS TRUTH
THE SPIRIT IS TRUTH and THE BIBLE IS TRUTH . lambs eat from that book and if one cometh along
and speaks contrary to the truth , THE LAMBS WONT HEED THAT VOICE .
Men will do as men will do and men will run to the ends of the earth to hear a voice that speaks what it is THEY DESIRE .
The lambs HEED THE KING and RUN TO HIM . testing all voices , testing all things against THE TRUTH of HIS HOLY WORDS .
Cause lambs eat OF THE WORDS of TRUTH .
If any man be decieved its cause they wanted to believe the lie . The Grace of GOD does a good work within the lambs .
The grace of men saves none and twists the words of GOD unto their own destruction .
I have no idea what you are talking about here....it doesn’t make sense to me....

Only God’s word can penetrate my heart....I just see your word here...
Thankfully I am Born Again and know the voice of the Father through the Spirit who lives in my spirit.
The sheep here the word of the Lord.. they hear and know his voice...lambs don’t make sense to me...only that Jesus was the Lamb that was slain for our sins.

Revelation 5:12New King James Version (NKJV) saying with a loud voice: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what you are talking about her....it doesn’t make sense to me.

Only God’s word can penetrate my heart....I just see you word here...
then read the latter part of it .
EVERY RELIGOIN and the peoples trapped within , CEPT FUNDAMENTAL , yeah i said it the bad word funamenental christain
desires ONE THING .
GIVE ME A GOOD AFTER LIFE , JUST DONT GIVE ME one word that speaks against MY SIN in THIS LIFE .
GIVE ME the GOD who honors MY OWN DESIRES and GIVES ME HOPE of ETERNAL LIFE in the next world .
CHRISTENDOM in large has now failed the masses , only sadly the masses seem to love to have it so .
GIVE ME MY SALVATION cries the united relgions of the world , JUST DONT GIVE US THE GOD WHO GIVETH SALVATION
no dont give us HIS WORDS , for HIS WORDS get in the way of our desires .
GIVE US the other god who said NAY nay YE SHALL NOT DIE ye shall simply become as gods .
GIVE us that god many now cry . GIVE us teh GOD who honors our rainbow and gives us salvation
give us the god many now cry who honors our love for money and offers salvation .
BUT DONT YOU dare give us the GOD who actually requires we die to self and to sin cause that GOD , says they AINT LOVE .
FIGURE IT OUT rita . christendom is done in , the wolves have taken over .
BUT true christanity will NEVER EVER be OVERCOME or DONE IN by this world nor those of it .
though many true lambs will soon die for resiting the lie of the false love god .
I just hope you aint on the wrong side my dear friend . BIBLE TIME . let me sing the beauty of that song to all again
BIBLE TIME , oh get IN THAT BIBLE friends .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
then read the latter part of it .
EVERY RELIGOIN and the peoples trapped within , CEPT FUNDAMENTAL , yeah i said it the bad word funamenental christain
desires ONE THING .
GIVE ME A GOOD AFTER LIFE , JUST DONT GIVE ME one word that speaks against MY SIN in THIS LIFE .
GIVE ME the GOD who honors MY OWN DESIRES and GIVES ME HOPE of ETERNAL LIFE in the next world .
CHRISTENDOM in large has now failed the masses , only sadly the masses seem to love to have it so .
GIVE ME MY SALVATION cries the united relgions of the world , JUST DONT GIVE US THE GOD WHO GIVETH SALVATION
no dont give us HIS WORDS , for HIS WORDS get in the way of our desires .
GIVE US the other god who said NAY nay YE SHALL NOT DIE ye shall simply become as gods .
GIVE us that god many now cry . GIVE us teh GOD who honors our rainbow and gives us salvation
give us the god many now cry who honors our love for money and offers salvation .
BUT DONT YOU dare give us the GOD who actually requires we die to self and to sin cause that GOD , says they AINT LOVE .
FIGURE IT OUT rita . christendom is done in , the wolves have taken over .
BUT true christanity will NEVER EVER be OVERCOME or DONE IN by this world nor those of it .
though many true lambs will soon die for resiting the lie of the false love god .
I just hope you aint on the wrong side my dear friend . BIBLE TIME . let me sing the beauty of that song to all again
BIBLE TIME , oh get IN THAT BIBLE friends .
Sorry, I don’t understand “ your” lingo....I only understand the “ living “ word of God.

I dont need to figure anything out from you.....the Holy Spirit is my teacher and guide.....

You hope I’m not on the wrong side, what on Earth are you talking about....

You just imo, try and fear monger...I’m not getting into an argument over it.

As I say....” your” lingo...me no understand....I can only understand words that come from the Spirit.

The majority of your posts, I scroll past...as most of the time I believe I am led to....they don’t make sense....to me.

By the way ,I have eternal life, I don’t need to work for it, as I’m Born Again/ Born of God.....permanently saved and in the safe hands of my wonderful saviour....I rest in him and only him.

I don’t listen to any worldly talk.....only talk in the Spirit....as a Born Again has direct contact with God, via the Holy Spirit...who lives in us..we house his Spirit in our bodies.....Praise God.

Last edited:
  • Wow