Is witchcraft, Voodoo, etc., real?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, they involve evil beings in the spiritual reality.

Does it work every time?

No. Satan is not omnipresent. When someone is practicing witchcraft somewhere on this planet, Satan might not even know about it. His resources are finite. He needs to allocate them effectively. The demons are just not always present when invoked.

Some people are more open to spiritual manipulations than others, e.g., Balaam and the fortune-telling slave girl in Acts 16:16. Others are difficult for demons to penetrate. Though the demons are there, they fail to communicate with the difficult witch.

Satan is not omniscient. When you ask an established witch a question, her associates/evil spirits may not know the answer.

Satan is not omnipotent. The witch and her evil associates can only try to make something happen.

Finally, the good spirits may stop the evil spirits. This is spiritual warfare.

A banishing ritual is often performed at the beginning of a ceremony in order to rid the ritual area of negative or unwanted energy or entities that may interfere with magick or unbalance energies that will be raised or summoned during the ceremony. Most magical paths prescribe a banishing ritual of this type prior to any spellwork or magick of any sort.
That's when the witch wants to get rid of the good guys.

How to get rid of an evil (voodoo) curse?

Proverbs 26:2b

2 Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying, a curse that is causeless does not alight.
If you are innocent, the curse will not work.

You have been born of the Spirit/Paraclete. The peace of Jesus dwells in your spirit.

Isaiah 41:

13 For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”
Romans 12:

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Luke 6:

35a But love your enemies, and do good.
Romans 12:

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
If you need to participate in spiritual warfare, contact your local church.

Last edited by a moderator:

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scriptures tells us very clearly......deal with the presence of satan directly...."satan it is written...be gone in the name of Jesus...Amen".
Generally satan will only hang around if his target is not keeping righteous life style. Having said that, I hasten....he may visit at any time. Be ready to notice the presence.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What experience do you have with this?

Does it work every time?

No. Satan is not omnipresent. When someone is practicing witchcraft somewhere on this planet, Satan might not even know about it. His resources are finite. He needs to allocate them effectively. The demons are just not always present when invoked.

Some people are more open to spiritual manipulations than others, e.g., Balaam and the fortune-telling slave girl in Acts 16:16. Others are difficult for demons to penetrate. Though the demons are there, they fail to communicate with the difficult witch.

Satan is not omniscient. When you ask an established witch a question, her associates/evil spirits may not know the answer.

Satan is not omnipotent. The witch and her evil associates can only try to make something happen.

Banishing Rituals:

You have been born of the Spirit/Paraclete. The peace of Jesus dwells in your spirit.

Isaiah 41:

Romans 12:

Luke 6:

Romans 12:

So, I'm kind of guessing, but... you don't have any experience with this, do you?

You are just theorizing here based on what you've read?

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely 100%. There are tons of documentary utube videos that show unbelievable, undeniable hard to believe things. I've watched many myself. The devil is not shy to present himself as opposed to God who won't be tempted and requires faith. I can provide links if anyone wishes, but simply query zangbeto voodoo on utube.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Does it work every time?

Isaiah 41:

Romans 12:

Luke 6:

Romans 12:

The banishing ritual's existence belies the lack of control witches have over the spiritual world. Jesus asked, How can Satan drive out Satan?

He wil not is the short answer, but by devoting themselves to Satan's cause a witch may be able to make evil spirits fall in line with the will of their master, Satan.

That means if someone gets cancer for example, they will not be able to banish the cancer because Satan seeks the death of his human servants along with everyone else. That is his will, to kill, steal, and destroy.

Oh, and don't post links to witchcraft websites on here.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Does it work every time?

Isaiah 41:

Romans 12:

Luke 6:

Romans 12:

I wouldn't it would be real (witchcraft, voodoo, etc.).