keep eye on temple mount

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
giphy.gif
Thank you so much. coffee:
I knew it. Now you admitted it.

Thank you again.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main event is Gods solution to the Middle East crisis:
Zephaniah 1:18 On the Day of the Lord’s wrath, by the fire of His jealousy the whole Land will be consumed, for He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land.

Micah 1:6 I shall reduce Samaria to a ruin...I will level the hills and valleys.

Jeremiah 25:33-38 The Lord is ravaging the shepherd’s pastures and their homes are ruined beneath the Lord’s fierce anger. The Land becomes a waste under the sword of the Destroyer and those whom the Lord kills on that Day, will be scattered from one end of the earth to the other, neither mourned or buried.

Micah 5:11 I shall devastate the cities of your Land and destroy your military power.

Jeremiah 9:10-11 & 21-22 I will chant a funeral dirge over the Land when I make Jerusalem a heap of ruins and the towns of Judah uninhabited. Death will enter your houses and will kill anyone in the streets. Corpses will lie like dung, like swaths behind the reaper, with no one left to gather them.

Hosea 4:3 The Land will become desolate, all that lives in it will be wasted, even the wild animals, birds and fishes will vanish.

Isaiah 64:10-11 Zion becomes a desert, the holy cities desolate, all that we cherished lies in ruins, burned to the ground.

Jeremiah 4:26 The fertile Land has become desolate, its towns all razed to the ground before the fierce anger of the Lord.

Isaiah 33:8a The roads are deserted, no one travels anywhere. The Land is parched and dry, stripped bare, like a desert.

Isaiah 24:10 The city is shattered and in chaos, every house is barred and shuttered.

Isaiah 32:14 Houses are empty, the crowded streets are deserted and the military areas are turned into open fields.

Jeremiah 12:4 & 10-13 How long must the Land lie parched, its grass withered? No birds or beasts are left, because God has judged the wicked inhabitants, they said: God does not see what we are doing. Therefore a Sword from the Lord has devoured the Land from end to end and now it’s all a desolate wilderness.

When this happens, the terrible Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal event, we can be sure the Dome of the Rock will gone.

You already know the 6th seal doesn't even talk about fire. Your OT only verses are cherry picked and are mostly non-contextual to each other and have nothing to do with any NT prophecy.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You already know the 6th seal doesn't even talk about fire. Your OT only verses are cherry picked and are mostly non-contextual to each other and have nothing to do with any NT prophecy.
Revelation 6:12-17 describes the effects and results of extreme heat, powerful winds and tectonic plate movement. It matches with about a hundred OT Prophesies.
The only natural thing which can produce these effects, is a Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude.

Your opinion counts for nothing, just an unsupported mouthing of your dislike of the truths presented.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:12-17 describes the effects and results of extreme heat, powerful winds and tectonic plate movement.

No it doesn't. Go ahead and actually quote anything from the 6th seal passage that supports this "effects and results of extreme heat".

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No it doesn't. Go ahead and actually quote anything from the 6th seal passage that supports this "effects and results of extreme heat".
Actually what the sun ejects is the entire spectrum of waves, from light to microwaves. It will be the microwaves which will penetrate to the depths of the mountains, Deuteronomy 32:22 and cause the tectonic plate shift. Revelation 6:14b
The infra red waves carry heat. Hebrews 10:27, +

You love to oppose the Prophesies, but have no viable explanation for how they can be literally fulfilled. Which they will be, if a means for their fulfilment is shown to be possible.
Only people who are terrified of actually having to experience the graphically stated Prophesies, deny their fulfilment.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it is NOT a physical war as you thought Jesus was talking about. You people got the part about the "war" all confused because you are expecting a literal event in the Middle East. You also do not understand the famines, pestilences, and earthquakes either! Let read what verse seven is saying:

Mat 24:7
(7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Verse seven illustrates a time when it is brother against brother, kingdom against kingdom and nation against nation. It is a symbolic illustration of spiritual warfare where those ruled by one king are adversarial to those ruled by another king. Selah!

Matthew 10:34
  • "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
Christ was not talking about a literal nation, physical warfare, but spiritual war where the people who are not of God would be at odds against the people who are of God. The Lord is talking about the spiritual war between two kingdoms within His New Testament Congregation. And whosoever would not take up the sword which is the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12), is not worthy of God. For example, it's not talking about a literal war fought with guns and missile. And this is not talking about a literal peace or peace between earthly nations.

Listen... the believers are represented as the chosen, the spiritual Israel, the spiritual Jews, the holy nation, the people of the kingdom of Christ. And the unbelievers are represented spiritually as the reprobates, the the nation of gentiles, the kingdom of Satan. This is one Holy nation and kingdom against the unholy nation and the Kingdom of Satan. This is the war spoken of in the preceding verse, not war between literal nations or people. It is SPIRITUAL war and rumors of wars between spiritual people, nations and kingdoms.

Exodus 19:5
  • "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
  • And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
1st Peter 2:9
  • "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"
We, God's Elect, are that royal kingship (kingdom of Priests), and that holy nation. One kingdom and nation that is adversarial against another.

Now, the famine is symbolic language to signify a famine (lack of) hearing the word of God. Not literal/physical earthly famines.

Amos 8:11-12
  • "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
  • And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it."
Pestilence is symbolic of spiritual sickness or disease that as a plague comes upon spiritual Egypt come from God. Egypt, that nation that held the children of God in bondage. But we see in Revelation where God is pouring out these spiritual plagues upon the earth. He's not making the world physically sick or diseased, but in Loosening Satan he allows the unfaithful of the church to becomes spiritually sick!! Remember, Christ came as the Physician (Matthew 9:12; Mark 2:17) illustrating to heal sin, our spiritual sickness.

Revelation 15:8

• "And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled."]
Revelation 16:9
  • "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."
Revelation 18:4
  • "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Revelation 18:8
  • "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."
Earthquakes symbolize the shaking of the Lord upon the earth, His judgments upon the world.

Isaiah 24:19-21
  • "The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
  • The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
  • And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth."
Haggai 2:21-22
  • "Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
  • And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother."
Verse seven is an illustration of the shaking in the judgment of the Lord upon the Kingdoms, especially His unfaithful congregation. The shaking also represents that the kingdom has lost its represenative for Kingdom of God. The Famine and Plagues, these are symbolisms of the end time events which precede the second Advent of Christ.

Not some physical events in the Middle East as you are looking for! Spiritual discerned!
When someone tries to spiritualize prophesy. I have a saying, Run!, Because they do not understand the purpose of prophecy.

Reactions: ChristisGod

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone tries to spiritualize prophesy. I have a saying, Run!, Because they do not understand the purpose of prophecy.

I did not spiritualize. God did. It is for those who have spiritual discernment. Go ahead and run away from the truth becasue you have the same carnal mind as the Jews of Christ's day when they thought Christ was talking about eating his flesh, drinking his blood or the destruction of the physical temple! :rolleyes:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually what the sun ejects is the entire spectrum of waves, from light to microwaves. It will be the microwaves which will penetrate to the depths of the mountains, Deuteronomy 32:22 and cause the tectonic plate shift. Revelation 6:14b
The infra red waves carry heat. Hebrews 10:27, +

So I asked you to quote from the 6th seal to support your extreme heat claim but you didn't. No surprise since there is no extreme heat or fire or anything in the 6th seal that you claim. This is just one of many false teachings not biblically supported.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So I asked you to quote from the 6th seal to support your extreme heat claim but you didn't. No surprise since there is no extreme heat or fire or anything in the 6th seal that you claim. This is just one of many false teachings not biblically supported.
Yu obviously don't want to understand what the Lord is about to do.

Ezekiel 22:24 The Lord says to the land of Israel: You have become like a land on which no rain has fallen, on the Day of My wrath. Zephaniah 1:18, Ezekiel 20:47-48
The Holy Land becomes ‘scorched and untrodden’ - Jeremiah 9:10-11, Hosea 4:3
Joel 1:15-20…dry and ruined, for fire has burned the trees and pastures’.

Ezekiel 22:25-29 The leaders in the land are like lions that take what they want and the priests give rulings that violate My Laws, they profane what is sacred. The people do not keep My Sabbaths in truth and God is dishonoured among them. Their prophets and seers speak lies and the common people use extortion and commit robbery, oppressing the poor and the alien, denying them justice.

This is the situation worldwide, but particularly in all the area of the Holy Land. Jeremiah 25:29-30, Isaiah 22:12-14, Ezekiel 7:2-4

Ezekiel 22:30-31 The Lord searches for anyone righteous who could stand before Him and plead for the people, to avert the destruction of the Land, but no such person can be found. Ezekiel 6:11-12
So the Lord will pour out His wrath upon them and utterly consume them in His blazing anger, thus bringing down upon them the punishment they deserve.
Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

The terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, in His blazing anger:
This Day is described over 100 times in the Bible and is clearly prophesied to be a Coronal Mass Ejection; an explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26....the sun will shine seven times stronger….. Psalms 50:1-6, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

All that area of the holy Land will be cleared and cleansed, Deuteronomy 32:43 and after that many prophecies say how the Land will be quickly regenerated, then how all the Lord’s faithful Christian people will gather and settle there. Great will be the Day!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

True. Nothing in sixth seal has said anything about the "heat” but know that Keras seems to be obsessed with the supposed impact of our sun on Earth.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it is NOT a physical war as you thought Jesus was talking about. You people got the part about the "war" all confused because you are expecting a literal event in the Middle East. You also do not understand the famines, pestilences, and earthquakes either! Let read what verse seven is saying:

Mat 24:7
(7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Verse seven illustrates a time when it is brother against brother, kingdom against kingdom and nation against nation. It is a symbolic illustration of spiritual warfare where those ruled by one king are adversarial to those ruled by another king. Selah!

Matthew 10:34
  • "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
Christ was not talking about a literal nation, physical warfare, but spiritual war where the people who are not of God would be at odds against the people who are of God. The Lord is talking about the spiritual war between two kingdoms within His New Testament Congregation. And whosoever would not take up the sword which is the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12), is not worthy of God. For example, it's not talking about a literal war fought with guns and missile. And this is not talking about a literal peace or peace between earthly nations.

Listen... the believers are represented as the chosen, the spiritual Israel, the spiritual Jews, the holy nation, the people of the kingdom of Christ. And the unbelievers are represented spiritually as the reprobates, the the nation of gentiles, the kingdom of Satan. This is one Holy nation and kingdom against the unholy nation and the Kingdom of Satan. This is the war spoken of in the preceding verse, not war between literal nations or people. It is SPIRITUAL war and rumors of wars between spiritual people, nations and kingdoms.

Exodus 19:5
  • "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
  • And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
1st Peter 2:9
  • "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"
We, God's Elect, are that royal kingship (kingdom of Priests), and that holy nation. One kingdom and nation that is adversarial against another.

Now, the famine is symbolic language to signify a famine (lack of) hearing the word of God. Not literal/physical earthly famines.

Amos 8:11-12
  • "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
  • And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it."
Pestilence is symbolic of spiritual sickness or disease that as a plague comes upon spiritual Egypt come from God. Egypt, that nation that held the children of God in bondage. But we see in Revelation where God is pouring out these spiritual plagues upon the earth. He's not making the world physically sick or diseased, but in Loosening Satan he allows the unfaithful of the church to becomes spiritually sick!! Remember, Christ came as the Physician (Matthew 9:12; Mark 2:17) illustrating to heal sin, our spiritual sickness.

Revelation 15:8

• "And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled."]
Revelation 16:9
  • "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."
Revelation 18:4
  • "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Revelation 18:8
  • "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."
Earthquakes symbolize the shaking of the Lord upon the earth, His judgments upon the world.

Isaiah 24:19-21
  • "The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
  • The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
  • And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth."
Haggai 2:21-22
  • "Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
  • And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother."
Verse seven is an illustration of the shaking in the judgment of the Lord upon the Kingdoms, especially His unfaithful congregation. The shaking also represents that the kingdom has lost its represenative for Kingdom of God. The Famine and Plagues, these are symbolisms of the end time events which precede the second Advent of Christ.

Not some physical events in the Middle East as you are looking for! Spiritual discerned!
Yikes wars and rumors or wars are not wars. Ya you expect anyone to swallow that placebo pill lol.

No discernment at all regarding the end times and what takes place right before His 2nd Coming.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, in His blazing anger:
This Day is described over 100 times in the Bible and is clearly prophesied to be a Coronal Mass Ejection; an explosion on the suns surface.

And nothing of the sort is mentioned in the 6th seal, despite your claims otherwise.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yikes wars and rumors or wars are not wars. Ya you expect anyone to swallow that placebo pill lol.

Not surprised with what you said. Good example.

Like many people here, you, have a carnal mind thinking that wars must be physical, instead of fought with the Word of God. Or famine must be physical instead of a lack of hearing the Word of God. Or pestilence must be physical, instead of spiritual sick of those who have refuse to hear or repent.

No discernment at all regarding the end times and what takes place right before His 2nd Coming.

This is what the Jews, the Scribes, and the Pharisees, thought also at the first coming. :)

Nothing new under the sun.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And nothing of the sort is mentioned in the 6th seal, despite your claims otherwise.
The 6th Seal is 2 Peter 3:7

"But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

2 Peter 3:10-11

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved."

"And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

The 6th Seal is that time of judgment against humanity. This is the baptism of fire, and these ungodly men, will be hiding in dens, and under all the rubble.

Revelation 6 may not go into full detail, and neither does 2 Peter 3. Together they are more than just their individual messages. The earth is only destroyed by fire one time, like it was destroyed by water one time. And this time billions will live to stand in Judgment before Jesus individually, and see how they missed the "ark of salvation" that allowed the church to leave before the Judgment fell. The stars coming to earth are all the angels mentioned in Matthew 13 and Matthew 25. This is the time for the final harvest, starting with 144k individuals from Jacob.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
LOL, what is your validity of alternative sources of knowledge besides the Word of God itself?!

It seems like many of the previous posts I read rely on speculation and YouTube videos without citing any Scriptural evidence. It's important to have a deep understanding of who Israel is as described in the Bible in order to gain a true understanding of the Truth. Relying solely on mainstream media for eschatology can lead to flawed doctrine like I am seeing here. What a shame.
You criticize people quite a bit for their posts.

Still, you don't prove you know anything about the topic under discussion.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, some try to claim the future event on "the day of the Lord" about God's consuming fire will be all out nuclear war too, which is false. They apparently don't know about Elijah and God bringing fire down from heaven to burn up the fifty soldiers sent to arrest Elijah. That wasn't nuclear fire. Or, the event when Elijah called on God to bring fire from Heaven and burn up the bullock in front of the Baal prophets (1 Kings 18).

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Sixth Seal is the event that the Lord intends to use in order to punish the nations, who at present conspire to annihilate Israel. Their attack and its consequences are prophesied in Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11-12. Prophecies that parallel the Sixth Seal are; Isaiah 34:4 ‘the sky rolled up like a scroll’, Isaiah 2:21 ‘hide in caves, etc’, Zeph.1:14 ‘The Day of the Lords wrath, a Day of doom and disaster’, then in Amos 1 – it says how the Lord will send fire to destroy the Ishmaelite peoples [those mentioned in Psalm 83] for all their crimes. There are over 70 verses in the Bible that speak of a forthcoming fire judgement and most of them state clearly that it is the Lord Himself who instigates this fire by using the power of the sun. This is so the secular survivors can carry on in their disbelief of God.

Joel 1:15 & 19 ‘The Day of the Lord comes, a mighty destruction from the Almighty and fire has consumed the trees and pastures.

Habakkuk 3:12 Furiously, You traverse the earth, in anger, You trample on the nations.

Isaiah 66:15-16 The Lord will judge with fire....He will test all mankind, many will be slain. Jeremiah 25:33Those who the Lord has killed in that Day, will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other, they will fertilize the ground.

How He will do this, is told to us in Isaiah 30:26-30 where it is undeniably written about ‘a devouring fire, sent by the Lord Himself’, that is caused by: ‘the sun shining seven times stronger’. This can only be a Coronal Mass Ejection; something that the earth has experienced in the past and is expected to happen again, that can have worldwide devastating consequences - a seemingly natural occurrence that will maintain the hidden-ness of the Lord. With this scenario in mind, many other prophecies make sense, passages like Ezekiel 20:47-48, about a fire in the Land, kindled by the Lord, and 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, where Peter says: ‘The Day of the Lord will come like a thief, the Day the heavens disappear and flames bring all the earth to judgement’. Psalms 18:7-15

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States