my heart is broken

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been hurting not because I know anyone with covid-19, but because of all the disaster I hear about in the news. At least my parents and I agree, mostly. What angers me about my parents is they do not want to take any action on this coming disaster. I must do something or the Lord will brand me a coward. Trump is an evil, deceptive, selfish, manipulative immature idiot who twists and corrupts God's word, using the Bible as a prop, obviously he doesn't read it, just does what he wants to trick people into voting for him. He denied the importance and severity of covid-19 when it first entered the USA, belittle the importance of wearing masks and gloves, sanitation, etc.

It upsets me for a long time to see my Christian brothers and sisters adore and admire trump, yet they fail to realize his character is the opposite of Jesus Christ, he does not behave in a Christ-like manner. He is cruel and abusive, the way he treated migrant children is awful! He has blood on his hands. He is racist, a bigot. This hurts, to see this happen, to see people behave so badly and become trump-worshipers. He is like Hitler. I hope more people speak up and stop him. These so- called Christians, conservatives, are shaming the God I worship, Jesus Christ who was so loving and forgiving. You have broken my heart, you twisted, selfish lying violent trump worshipers. i pray for you, and I forgive you. Open your eyes to what they Bible says about pharisees and hypocrites.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It upsets me for a long time to see my Christian brothers and sisters adore and admire trump, yet they fail to realize his character is the opposite of Jesus Christ, he does not behave in a Christ-like manner.
These so- called Christians, conservatives, are shaming the God I worship, Jesus Christ who was so loving and forgiving. You have broken my heart, you twisted, selfish lying violent trump worshipers

Your trying to use God to justify your hatred of the Donald and anyone who supports him which is wrong cos God and politics don't mix.
There is no democrat that acts in a Christ-like manner. In fact it's the democrats who are anti-Christian, they are atheists who are trying to destroy Christianity. They support all kinds of abhorrent and detestable things such as abortion, gay marriage, pushing LGBT agendas onto children, they're Marxists that want to destroy America...

A Christian can vote democrat or republican, there is nothing twisted, selfish or violent about that. It's you who is being selfish and twisted cos Trump was democratically elected by the people fair and square yet you won't accept it, you don't respect the decisions of people that disagree with you.

What angers me about my parents is they do not want to take any action on this coming disaster.

What disaster are you talking about?
The democrat states allowing riots and crime?
The stripping of our freedoms, rights and liberties?
The Marxist movement disguised as BLM protests?
The over reaction to the covid cold?
The cancel culture from the left?
The pulling down of statues by the left?

Trump is an evil, deceptive, selfish, manipulative immature idiot
He is racist, a bigot

It seems you have a heavy case of TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome.
If not then explain why he is evil, deceptive, selfish, manipulative, racist, bigot?

using the Bible as a prop, obviously he doesn't read it, just does what he wants to trick people into voting for him

At least he shows concern about our churches unlike the democrats who want to destroy our churches.

He denied the importance and severity of covid-19 when it first entered the USA

Reminder. When the WHO and Fauci and everyone else was saying that there was nothing to worry about it was the Donald who closed Americas borders while the democrats labelled him a xenophobe for doing that.

belittle the importance of wearing masks

Reminder. It was Dr Fauci that said that wearing a mask is useless.

Your political opinion is just that. Your indignation and hatred towards Trump and the people who support him doesn't come from God. Love comes from God, hate comes from the evil one. Don't allow hate to control you like this, we are meant to forgive and love our enemies

Reactions: marks

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good Morning @waterlilyoflife

I am so sorry to hear of your broken heart.

One thing I try and do - when I find myself with a friend and we start talking about things that concern us, or we hate - is to stop our talk about it - and go to prayer about it.

If I can, may I please encourage you in the following regardless of your feelings, grief and broken heart. If you will, I will also join you in prayer to:

1) Pray for Trump that God would bless and guide him. (According to 1 Tim 2:1-2, Matt 5:44 and Eph 4:32-32)

2) Praying that deceit and lies would be exposed, and truth would become obvious to all who seek it (in all areas / parties where deception lies)

3) That God's will would be done in America, and here on Earth as it is in heaven. (According to Mat 6:10).

And be reminded, Trump is not the enemy. Eph 6:12. There is a battle for his soul as much as any others. Hate the sin you see, but love Him.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been hurting not because I know anyone with covid-19, but because of all the disaster I hear about in the news.
If you trust the news, any day, at all, that brings a curse. Do not trust it.

Thus, do not feel any better nor any worse because of it.

The mistakes you think in your thoughts or heart about Trump are common but misplaced.
That too will cause you more grief and sorrow ....

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been hurting not because I know anyone with covid-19, but because of all the disaster I hear about in the news. At least my parents and I agree, mostly. What angers me about my parents is they do not want to take any action on this coming disaster. I must do something or the Lord will brand me a coward. Trump is an evil, deceptive, selfish, manipulative immature idiot who twists and corrupts God's word, using the Bible as a prop, obviously he doesn't read it, just does what he wants to trick people into voting for him. He denied the importance and severity of covid-19 when it first entered the USA, belittle the importance of wearing masks and gloves, sanitation, etc.

It upsets me for a long time to see my Christian brothers and sisters adore and admire trump, yet they fail to realize his character is the opposite of Jesus Christ, he does not behave in a Christ-like manner. He is cruel and abusive, the way he treated migrant children is awful! He has blood on his hands. He is racist, a bigot. This hurts, to see this happen, to see people behave so badly and become trump-worshipers. He is like Hitler. I hope more people speak up and stop him. These so- called Christians, conservatives, are shaming the God I worship, Jesus Christ who was so loving and forgiving. You have broken my heart, you twisted, selfish lying violent trump worshipers. i pray for you, and I forgive you. Open your eyes to what they Bible says about pharisees and hypocrites.

May the Lord God continue to draw you into His loving embrace and give you the assurance that His Love for you will protect you through all that is unfolding around you and will keep, your relationship with him, safe