Newbie here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lov4Christ

May 18, 2024
Lafayette
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, just joined, hope I can be an encouragement to those on here and find some for myself. Oh... And I posted a prayer request If you have time to check it out.. on the PRAYER WALL name on there is "Jay M" and would appreciate your prayers.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, just joined, hope I can be an encouragement to those on here and find some for myself. Oh... And I posted a prayer request If you have time to check it out.. on the PRAYER WALL and would appreciate your prayers.
Hi there @Lov4Christ - welcome to the forum. It is could that you wish to encourage people. I also like to do that. See you around.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, just joined, hope I can be an encouragement to those on here and find some for myself. Oh... And I posted a prayer request If you have time to check it out.. on the PRAYER WALL and would appreciate your prayers.
Hello and welcome to CB. I can't find your prayer request. Do you have a link for it?

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, just joined, hope I can be an encouragement to those on here and find some for myself. Oh... And I posted a prayer request If you have time to check it out.. on the PRAYER WALL name on there is "Jay M" and would appreciate your prayers.
Hello Jay, welcome to this excellent forum, I Love it here, it’s like one BIG family,xxx

Reactions: Debp