NYC is giving illegal migrants tickets to other States plus more

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now NYC is doing what Texas was berated for.... giving illegal migrants airplane and bus tickets to other States.

Interesting video: is Utah a sanctuary State, interviewing illegal migrants (one says they wouldn't be here except for Joe Biden, finding out what benefits they receive), interviewing homeless Veterans and other homeless Americans feeling displaced by illegal migrants.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now NYC is doing what Texas was berated for.... giving illegal migrants airplane and bus tickets to other States.

Interesting video: is Utah a sanctuary State, interviewing illegal migrants (one says they wouldn't be here except for Joe Biden, finding out what benefits they receive), interviewing homeless Veterans and other homeless Americans feeling displaced by illegal migrants.

It's turning into illegal alien whac-a-mole or hot potato. If we get them dizzy enough, maybe they'll go home. The states should bus them to Mexico City.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The homeless veteran with his wife and they have children...he said because the illegals will work for less that he has an even harder time finding work.

• Sad
Reactions: mailmandan

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The states should bus them to Mexico City.
Remember when the Texas governor bused some of them to Kamela Harris's doorstep?

If enough were bused to mayors' doorsteps of sanctuary cities, then something would be done about the issue.

Nearly all of my friends are from foreign countries.... Bangladesh, Mexico, Guatemala...even have some acquaintances from Kenya and India. I just don't think it's right for all of those illegal border crossings.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There really can be no such thing as a sanctuary state.
Not that Bidens fed would do anything of the sort however, the one way to stop illegal sanctuary cities is to withhold all federal monies to those states.

And arrest those who sustain them via the state government. Everyone.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There really can be no such thing as a sanctuary state.
At the beginning of the video, a letter was shown from ICE about Utah being a sanctuary State. However, later in the video a man working for the governor says Salt Lake City or Utah isn't a sanctuary State.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember when the Texas governor bused some of them to Kamela Harris's doorstep?

If enough were bused to mayors' doorsteps of sanctuary cities, then something would be done about the issue.

Nearly all of my friends are from foreign countries.... Bangladesh, Mexico, Guatemala...even have some acquaintances from Kenya and India. I just don't think it's right for all of those illegal border crossings.
Especially bad to allow it knowing that many are criminals released from foreign prisons, cartel drug smugglers, muslim terrorists, human traffickers, ........ad nauseum. Then taxpayer money will house and feed them and support them.

Reactions: Debp

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In pile of stuff you cannot make up

Our representatives are not acting to represent us but our invaders.

Reactions: mailmandan and Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Especially bad to allow it knowing that many are criminals released from foreign prisons, cartel drug smugglers, muslim terrorists, human traffickers, ........ad nauseum. Then taxpayer money will house and feed them and support them.
Trump said the same thing. These people,not all, that arrive illegally are the dregs of their homeland that wants to be rid of them.

Reactions: Adrift

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

NYC is giving illegal migrants tickets to other States plus more​

'What you've done to the least of these you've done it to me.' Jesus

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this video the Texas border patrol said 300 were caught that were terrorists. Of course, that means that probably many other terrorists slipped through.

Reactions: Adrift

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NY is recouping monies lost to sustaining illegals in their state by increasing certain taxes.When NTC's tax rate is already absurdly high.

Now,NY is doing to other surrounding states what officials in Texas did to them.

When NY should have put those illegals on planes and dropped them south of the border.

Backflush the sewer.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mayor Lucas invites New York City migrants to work in Kansas City, per report (kctv5.com)

So, now the Mayor of Kansas City is inviting migrants (illegal aliens) from NYC to work in Kansas City. I was born and raised in Kansas City, but I now live outside of Kansas City, though still in Missouri. Let's see if these migrants (illegal aliens) actually end up with jobs or free room and board with a credit line, courtesy of the taxpayers of Kansas City. :contemplate:

Missouri Attorney General threatens legal action against KC mayor after invite to migrants

https://www.kctv5.com/2024/04/19/mi...ction-against-kc-mayor-after-invite-migrants/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (KCTV) - Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey admonished Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas Thursday night for an invite he extended to migrants from New York City and Denver.

Bailey took to Twitter with a public letter for Lucas.

“It is a felony in the State of Missouri to knowingly transport an illegal alien,” Bailey wrote on Twitter. “@MayorLucasKC, I will take legal action against anyone found to be in violation of these statues. Rather than inviting illegal aliens in, I suggest you join me in upholding the rule of law.” :vgood: