O J is dead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did he go behind kato's wall and pound on it 3 times, and leave a glove.

What was his purpose in doing that?

What happened to his bloody clothing?

A struggle with some one bleeding would lead to blood getting on his clothing.

Even if there was no struggle. Maybe Goldman held up his bruised and bloody hands and just allowed himself to
be stabbed, and Nicole ... well, she was simply shocked into immobility.

Speaking of which. Whose blood was on Goldmans hands?

Cutting a carotid artery would ... as Wiki explains

Blood squirt - Wikipedia

Blood squirt (blood spurt, blood spray, blood gush, or blood jet) is the effect when an artery is ruptured. Blood pressure causes the blood to bleed out at a rapid, intermittent rate in a spray or jet, coinciding with the pulse, rather than the slower,

Speaking of which.... bloody clothing??????/

Kardashian claimed he tried to hand the bag over to the LAPD but they refused to take it, he said.

He told CNN after the trial: “They never sought to do so, in fact when we turned it in to the court nine months later, they still never did any tests to see if there was blood. I don't believe they really wanted to know the answer. I think it was better to leave speculation and to let the public think there was something sinister about these bags."

The bags have never been recovered from Robert Kardashian’s property. The Kardashian patriarch died of esophageal cancer in 2003.

Why was there only one piece of bloodied evidence in the trial?

Socks. Of all the things the socks had blood on them... and the blood was poven to have been applied when the socks were laying flat.

Perhaps OJ took them off at the crime scene and laid them down on the ground so some blood would spatter
on them before taking them home and leaving them in his bedroom to be found????

DO YOU WANT MORE????????????????????
Bravo. :D

Someone who thinks a jury found OJ guilty in a civil trial are never going to respect a criminal trial verdict that not only came first,but did find,by a preponderance of the evidence, OJ Simpson not guilty of the murder of Nicole and Ron.

Because a civil trial does not adjudicate a defendant guilty. It can only find them liable.

Therefore, OJ Simpson was never found guilty of murdering Ron and Nicole. Never.

Those who insist he was are beating false witness. And have no respect for those put in charge over us as judges,and in the case of a trial by jury,jurors.

Hey sis,there's nothing to prove to bearers of false witness. The evidence and a trial already did that.

ON was not guilty of murdering Nicole Brown or Ron Goldman.

• Haha
Reactions: The Learner

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kato story isn't credible.

OJ Simpson knows K. is in that guest cottage. And on allllll of his giant property locations where he could enter,he chooses to jump a fence,with arthritis knees! Right behind that Kato cottage? No.

I bet those bloody gloves would fit him.

OJ didn't need to sneak on his own property. Kato's account makes zero sense.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But he wasn't.
You keep confusing reality with a political process. Politics does not dictate reality, although our overlords have convinced you of it.

When the FDA says the COVID vaccine is safe and effective, that does not mean that it is in reality. You cannot seem to admit that just because a jury found OJ not guilty does not mean that he is innocent. Can you?

Last edited:
  • Love

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, OJ Simpson was never found guilty of murdering Ron and Nicole. Never.

Those who insist he was are beating false witness.
I don't want to accuse you of bearing false witness but no one in this thread even made the claim that OJ was found by a jury to be guilty of double murder.

He was found guilty by a jury for other crimes and found by a jury to be liable for the death of Ron and Nicole.

• Love

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says you. Fact is, Kato thinks OJ is guilty as do millions of others. Why does it bother you so?
It bothers me because just like Trump... he was determined to be guilty....before evidence was presented... by the cops... Mark Furman first... and they ignored the possibility that there could have been someone hired to do the job.

Too many angles that were ignored...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID is a respiratory illness. It is not a digestive illness, like dysentery. During the pandemic, there was a run on toilet paper.
Do you remember why there was a run on TP? It was when a news site showed pictures of empty shelves in a store, saying TP would be in short supply, and so everyone went out and bought some extra.

Much love!

• Haha

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't want to accuse you of bearing false witness but no one in this thread even made the claim that OJ was found by a jury to be guilty of double murder.

He was found guilty by a jury for other crimes and found by a jury to be liable for the death of Ron and Nicole.
Now you change your tune.
But keep the same errant proclamation. No!

A second jury never found him guilty of murder.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It bothers me because just like Trump... he was determined to be guilty....before evidence was presented... by the cops... Mark Furman first... and they ignored the possibility that there could have been someone hired to do the job.

Too many angles that were ignored...
Wrangle appears to enjoy pushing a false narrative. Attention seeking to see how long we'll try to educate him?

Is it worth it? History is a fact.

Opinions after that judgement of not guilty of double homicide means nothing.

As said,the civil jury also never found him guilty of murder.
Those are facts.

Wrangler doesn't approve. That's his issue. Not ours.;)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you change your tune.
But keep the same errant proclamation. No!

A second jury never found him guilty of murder.
I didn’t change my tune one little bit. OJ was a convicted felon who went to prison. A jury found him guilty. Why do you keep doing laps on this?

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How presumptuous! You have no knowledge of OJ's relationship with Jesus.

Saying one, " I Could Have Been a Better Christian" does not make them one.

I know for fact, he attended Muslim Places of Worship when he was in Detroit -- that was on our tv news.

An inside said: ''O.J. didn't quite make it through the entire fasting process.

''He cheated during the day, and bought snacks from the prison canteen. But he's really serious about converting to Islam. O.J. even made himself a prayer rug for his prison cell. He really likes the idea that upon converting to Islam, all of his previous sins are forgiven. O.J. has a lot to be forgiven for.''

other opionins

While playing football he did speak at a very liberal church in DC. But, not about being a Christian.

In short, Muslims are not going to heaven.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OJ Simpson knows K. is in that guest cottage. And on allllll of his giant property locations where he could enter,he chooses to jump a fence,with arthritis knees! Right behind that Kato cottage? No.

where you there friend?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But he wasn't.
I honestly have no idea if the man was guilty or not . Not my job to determine it either .
GOD knows . Innocent people get jailed and sometimes the guilty go free .
BUT that is not my job to spread whether or not i think one was guilty or not .
GOD knows . I just hope OJ came to JESUS whether he was guilty or innocent .
Time to spread the glorious gospel , while there still be time to do so .
I never met one person who has never sinned or erred and all fall far short of the Glory of GOD .
But my desire is their salvation . I DO KNOW WHO saves , so that IS whom i shall POINT TOO to the last breath .
With all reminders , all His sayings , all lovely truth in the bible . In the end
and on the day of the LORD
indeed all will be judged before WHOSE JUDGMENT SEAT . JESUS CHRIST .
two groups will stand before him . goats and sheep . the sheep gonna love what they hear and rejoice
the goats gonna wail with what they get told .
KNOWING the TERROR of GOD , its time to PERSAUDE all to beleive on JESUS THE CHRIST and fast too .
Now raise those hands and praise the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saying one, " I Could Have Been a Better Christian" does not make them one.

I know for fact, he attended Muslim Places of Worship when he was in Detroit -- that was on our tv news.

An inside said: ''O.J. didn't quite make it through the entire fasting process.

''He cheated during the day, and bought snacks from the prison canteen. But he's really serious about converting to Islam. O.J. even made himself a prayer rug for his prison cell. He really likes the idea that upon converting to Islam, all of his previous sins are forgiven. O.J. has a lot to be forgiven for.''

other opionins

While playing football he did speak at a very liberal church in DC. But, not about being a Christian.

In short, Muslims are not going to heaven.
IF OJ chose the religoin of Islam , oh dear he wont like judgment day at all . He will roast in the lake of fire .
This is a fact . HOW much sorer a punishment awaits those WHO TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT .
sure hope he did not convert to islam and i sure hope he fled the liberal churches too .

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is true. But someone planted the glove.

All you had to do was listen to his testimony in the trial.

It was obvious he felt that was his step toward his acting goal and to be able to hobnob with
other notables.

That entire bunch of people were and are very odd. Inclusive of Katlyn Jenner AKA Bruce