Pick a side or lose the country

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this was how every elected member of Congress performed their duties, we'd have a stronger country.

Bless you sir.

Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago a government insider said in an interview that those who run the world do not plot their agenda to that end by planning in terms of years. Rather,they plot the course in terms of centuries and millennia.

Twelve years ago George Carlin let us in on how that transpires in America.
Twelve years ago Bush43
proved those conspirators decided to make it public.
He's very brief here. However,listen to the man on his left actually foretells the Leftists impact on America today.

I thought they did this with the 2020 Steal. I was wrong.

This is George's full screen on the subject. Warning though. He uses expletives.

And we living through this do too when we suffer under that agenda.

Linked video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if?

What if the HAMAS Israel and now Iran conflict is yet another set up to let people's governments in affected countries grow in their controls over their people just to quell the upset.

Think post 9-11 laws and restrictions. Especially under Obama and the birth of the NDAA,National Defense Authorization Act. Renewed by every president since and obliterates our rights and Constitutional freedoms in the criminal justice system.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is strange that people cannot see that the 9/11 event, which was seen right around the world was foretold to us in the Sixth Bowl Judgement and that around 40 years later the kings of the earth would be drawn to Armageddon to be judged for their trampling of God's Sanctuary and His earthly hosts. Sadly, many have dispatched this event into our distant future, even though we can see the events taking place right before us. Satan has been having a field day and our eyes cannot see nor can our ears hear God's prophetic words or understand them.

God has told us that he will heal the Land/Earth, wherever we are living but this offer is falling on deaf ears as it requires a collective response.

Shalom

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is strange that people cannot see that the 9/11 event, which was seen right around the world was foretold to us in the Sixth Bowl Judgement and that around 40 years later the kings of the earth would be drawn to Armageddon to be judged for their trampling of God's Sanctuary and His earthly hosts. Sadly, many have dispatched this event into our distant future, even though we can see the events taking place right before us. Satan has been having a field day and our eyes cannot see nor can our ears hear God's prophetic words or understand them.

God has told us that he will heal the Land/Earth, wherever we are living but this offer is falling on deaf ears as it requires a collective response.

Shalom
I've been hearing about how imminent Amageddon is for over 6 decades. It will be immensely more important to be ready than to be right. G.K Chesterton once remarked that "Though St. John saw many monsters in his vision, he saw no creature so wild as one of his own commentators."

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What if?

What if the HAMAS Israel and now Iran conflict is yet another set up to let people's governments in affected countries grow in their controls over their people just to quell the upset.

Think post 9-11 laws and restrictions. Especially under Obama and the birth of the NDAA,National Defense Authorization Act. Renewed by every president since and obliterates our rights and Constitutional freedoms in the criminal justice system.

I believe it is so and was pointing out such to a religious mate, but he is not bright enough to see the depth of such a subject, only comes back with religious prof. so he does not understand the issues truly at hand, for he is to shallow to bother for he can not handle the truth ?

One should understand how and what is truly being peddled !

I pointed out at how out Media were so so Israel backing for 30 years or so, but in one day they turned on Israel in a hart beat ! Bang ! anti-Israel ! and a load of total BS and portraying another issue from the real issue ! That Israel was the one that was fired upon !!! That was not the issue in regards the MSM in fact !

So my stance is that they should not of attacked the State Israel ! and then, they would not of been in the spot of bother that such who attacked Israel are in now ? that is a fact !

They brought it on in fact and they still are on the attack regarding Israel ! but regarding the MSM, such is not the issue ? you do not hear the media or Joe Biden and Co say, Stop this to they who started this and not to mention keep on attacking and holding the hostages etc ! The ball is in their hands, but easy they clearly do not want to drop the ball ? but the West give the attackers food etc and all, not to mention that such as the MSM and the Political West have just outright supported and given credibility to such Terrorism in fact !

For it is they who have just only given such total morons power and backing them up !
So now this will only give such morons to think that the West is giving in to them ways, that it was ok to do such things ? but i say No ! and do not feed the bastards at all in any regards at all, for it was they who brought on that outright gutless attack on the State Israel !
Let them suffer ? because they support and caused the gutless moronic attack in fact and they need to learn a lesson !
They are backing the attack ! and still are in fact ! so to hell with them i say !

That way they maybe will think twice before they attack Israel again ! and maybe call out the more radical morons within ?
But no our Media has given them a good old pat on the back and only encourage such as them, that is what is going on, so they think, look the West is in support of them in fact !

Then the MSM and governments go and do a switch a roo dance in supporting the Jews ? But one has to wonder just who is truly pulling the strings ?

The Australian PM is a total jerk ! just a wind bag, so is Joe Biden, just piss ants ! they are so pathetic, for their god is Political Correctness in fact ! off with the pixies ! retards !

Then we can see that all West Nations are being swamped with criminals from Islam for one ! not to mention real bad others and not only that, but feeding all of the trash for years within with nothing but depravity ! and it's both major Party's who are depraved, only one does have some who are ok, not to mention some on the Left are waking up, so their is hope for them as well !

But we are truly being lead astray and being played with by Governments and Media badly for years.

You know i old mate of mine informed me last night, that he has now gone back to Church after 23 years ! and took his whole family and they all talked to me about such on the phone. I was impressed ! so there is hope.
Never give up !

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People can have a very disparaging imagination when they tend to interpret Revelation to their own liking.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People can have a very disparaging imagination when they tend to interpret Revelation to their own liking.
How true. If anyone wants to better understand Revelation, they might consider reading the book Reversed Thunder: The Revelation of John & the Praying Imagination by Eugene H. Peterson. It is a good theological meditation on understanding the message and symbolism in John's Revelation.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding the truth is important. A good example of why is the comedian Emo Philips.
He said that as a child he always prayed for a bicycle and never got one. But then he realized that wasn't how Christianity worked, so he stole a bicycle and prayed for forgiveness.
:contemplate:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How true. If anyone wants to better understand Revelation, they might consider reading the book Reversed Thunder: The Revelation of John & the Praying Imagination by Eugene H. Peterson. It is a good theological meditation on understanding the message and symbolism in John's Revelation.
Turns out YouTube has an extensive multipart series in that book.

I found one copy is left at the website that carries the book.
I use to be quite a bookworm. Now I don't have the attention span for getting lost in books anymore.

The video series is a better option for me.