Pray for Israel in this troubling time for them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sensed from God that he wanted me to pray for Israel. They were attacked by Iran and things can get ugly next for everyone involved. Implications could involve Russia and USA clashing dangerously for us. Hopefully this will not start a nuclear war. So I ask that you join me in prayer for them and my prayer is that Jesus oversee things there during this tense time.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sensed from God that he wanted me to pray for Israel. They were attacked by Iran and things can get ugly next for everyone involved. Implications could involve Russia and USA clashing dangerously for us. Hopefully this will not start a nuclear war. So I ask that you join me in prayer for them and my prayer is that Jesus oversee things there during this tense time.

Luke 21:20-28
"20
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh."

Psalm 122:6
6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee."

Amen Dev, this IMHO should be the number one prayer for all Christians. I fail to do this as often as I should and am setting this up as a 3 times a day prayer from now on.

• Love
Reactions: dev553344