Pray for Mankind in December 2009 and New Year 2010

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

joeoty

Oct 23, 2009
I am requesting all members of CB to join me as we pray for all mankind this December 2009 and as we jump into the New Year 2010. Thiee are normally challanging festive seasons world wide and we don't have to wait. I believe the time to soak all in Prayers is now. My pray is that all mankind celebrates the Birth of Christ in the WILL and the Desires of GOD heart. May all mankid surrender to the WILL of God in order to enjoy our puprpose of creation. With God all things are possible. May God's Favors and Presence be with us all through out the year 2010 and His provisions, protections, prosperity, power, strength, guidance, purpose and Love be in abadunce to all.
Matthew 19:24-26[size=-1]... [26] Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but [/size][size=-1]with God all things are possible[/size][size=-1].” [/size]

<Links removed.>

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
I am praying

not-home-yet-albums-love-picture1213-iaskedjesus111.gif