Putin Warns The West That Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes the people in the West should wake up and take note ! This is not a good thing for us to have to encounter ? but the Joe Biden's of this world clearly could not care less ! Joe Biden will be safe ! we will not be !

Remember all the fuss of Nuclear War back in the 60's and on ! and now ? such a thing does not even raze a eyebrow in fact ! even the flower power types of nowadays do not bother to warn about such a thing.

It will go Nuclear in fact ! Russia will never let this cunning stupid type of an attack on Russia go, it's it's back yard ! and the West has no rights at all to stick it's beak into this issue ! But the Media and the Queer left retards are off with the pixies peddling and dictating total BS nonsense as ever ! they do the same tactics with Trump in fact ! It's relentless and as dog cunning as Communist come in fact, they work to lead the simple minded astray ! Look at all of the idiot things that such dingbats have done in regards to the Law against Trump ! unfounded attacks ! that is totally Typical intent of what Communist Russia did and that of Hitler did to undermine any opposition, can't anyone see that ? I clearly can !

You know, i can understand why and how that the Communism and Nazis got into power and the fact was that the people back in them days did not know any better, because this was all new to them ! But nowadays we do not truly have any excuse to let such Dictators run loose and dominate over people like they do, Media has a hell of a lot to answer in all this, because it's hiding the truth and reality's of such a demented direction we are being forced down such a stupid deranged track. That is clearly directed at shallow simple minded dimwits and empowering them ? for they are just the same sort of people who the Communist and Nazis target, The dingbats ! and such dingbats are of the opinion that they will win ? For they are that stupid that they will look down the barrel of a Nuclear War ! without truly thinking about reality, because they do not live in a reality ! example, because some moron can say to them that their is more them two genders ! and they embrace such total outright hogwash ! not to mention dictates such dribble over everyone in fact ! If one was to point out the reality of the fact, they will go into a fit of rage ! like Hitler did biting the carpet and all. The same type of dingbats ! a reasonable person would not go into a rage or want to cause malice ! like they do ! and What if i say hey hang on their, i do not want a Nuclear War or any War in fact ! but with such dipsticks and i remember such at School, they would mouth on about how they were going to take on someone ! sounded impressive to fools for sure, but i seen such cop a hell of a hiding and not to mention in some cases they may of maybe won, but would they do it again ?

I think that if USA went to War with Russia, the USA will never be the same again ? and we will all cop a hell of a hiding ! that after such, people will not be so eager to listen of boasting idiot fools who think they are calling all of the shots, not to mention with no regard to us the people in fact, is the real issue ! and for what Ukraine ! a Nation's who's history totally hates the USA in fact !

Who can say, where is the Love that Ukraine has for the USA ? Think about it ! Billions spent on them ! Australia is in a hell of a lot of trouble now as we can clearly not service our Hospitals, Ambulance and the list goes on and on ! we have no money for such, you have to be 67yo to get the old age pension, because they are looking after all the people who are not citizens and giving away huge amounts of tax payers money with no regard to Nations who hate us in fact ! and the list goes on and on ! they are relentless and willing to outright destroy our Nations peoples business Tax wise. but if you sneak in to our Nation with ill intent, such a one gets the red carpet treatment !

Reactions: Triumph1300

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A nuke or two might quickly advance into a World Gov!

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First strike protocols between both countries would end the world. They launch, we launch and vice versa.

Of course Putin is going to boast their systems are more modern. They're not.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First strike protocols between both countries would end the world. They launch, we launch and vice versa.

Of course Putin is going to boast their systems are more modern. They're not.
But I wonder about nukes in the hands of suicidal Islam. They would gladly commit suicide if they could destroy Israel and Christians. But I don't think that will happen. MANY beheadings in the future suggests World Islamic Gov. They love chopping off heads.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I wonder about nukes in the hands of suicidal Islam. They would gladly commit suicide if they could destroy Israel and Christians. But I don't think that will happen. MANY beheadings in the future suggests World Islamic Gov. They love chopping off heads.
Trump destroyed ISIS. Islam, the ME leaders against Israel may think they can rule now that their brother and America's Traitor and Muslim in chief, BHO, insured Iran has nukes. But their wrong.

Trump, in one of his books said, it's good to be underestimated. :D

Yes, it is.
Don't worry about Islam.;)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump destroyed ISIS. Islam, the ME leaders against Israel may think they can rule now that their brother and America's Traitor and Muslim in chief, BHO, insured Iran has nukes. But their wrong.

Trump, in one of his books said, it's good to be underestimated. :D

Yes, it is.
Don't worry about Islam.;)
Well I'm not worried about anything. God of the Bible is in control. I'm watching a John Wayne movie.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kremlin denied that he threatened nuclear war.
Putin isn't a stupid man. That clip didn't show he threatened war. It showed he's bragging Russia is a match for the American nuclear arsenal.

Remember North Korea paraded their rockets down their streets during Trump's presidency.

Unfortunately, he did this in high summer and the paper mache rockets started to wilt in the heat.

Saber rattling is an age old tactic.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A nuke or two might quickly advance into a World Gov!

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
God's words are true, there will be a future evil individual human man that will be worshipped by the "World" (The Beast)!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Putin Warns The West That Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War​

it's tough when your tired of waiting!