Red Heifers revisited...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Red Heifers revisited...​

or is it a red herring?
Do there really look like fish????? Or do you just feel it a distraction that these are the ones sent from the US to Israel? Yes, I know... many just do not follow the signs. Obviously you are one of them.

1711626366363.png

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do there really look like fish????? Or do you just feel it a distraction that these are the ones sent from the US to Israel? Yes, I know... many just do not follow the signs. Obviously you are one of them.

View attachment 43810
You miss my point Rella! You have taken a metaphor as literal.

Would you also conclude that if I told you it was raining cats and dogs where I live, you would think there were four footed pets falling out of the sky?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You miss my point Rella! You have taken a metaphor as literal.

Would you also conclude that if I told you it was raining cats and dogs where I live, you would think there were four footed pets falling out of the sky?
They are planning on it for by Oct of this year.

Hamas attacked last year because of these plans

They received 5 red heifers from Texas

That is more evidence then would be in a metaphor

On another forum the attitude was "so what?"

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where the red heifers are a piece of the puzzle....it's not everything.

Hamas and other Islamic radicals constantly claim they want to exterminate every Jew and have tried to inflict terrorism repeatedly over the years.
Israel is a police state. Most adults are either current or former IDF. Many have fought in skirmishes over the years in some fashion.

"Palestinian" areas used to hold a huge Christian population....they have been forced out by the "Palestinians".

ALL of the aide money they have scammed from Islamic countries and western nations have been used for purposes of terrorism....even the water pipes.

Israelis offered education, employment, free housing, hospitals and other economic opportunities....all have been used for opportunities to commit terrorism.

Red heifer? Temple construction is going to require a long process of demolition, artifact recovery, and finally reconstruction of the entire temple mount complex. At least a year or more to accomplish.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where the red heifers are a piece of the puzzle....it's not everything.

Hamas and other Islamic radicals constantly claim they want to exterminate every Jew and have tried to inflict terrorism repeatedly over the years.
Israel is a police state. Most adults are either current or former IDF. Many have fought in skirmishes over the years in some fashion.

"Palestinian" areas used to hold a huge Christian population....they have been forced out by the "Palestinians".

ALL of the aide money they have scammed from Islamic countries and western nations have been used for purposes of terrorism....even the water pipes.

Israelis offered education, employment, free housing, hospitals and other economic opportunities....all have been used for opportunities to commit terrorism.

Red heifer? Temple construction is going to require a long process of demolition, artifact recovery, and finally reconstruction of the entire temple mount complex. At least a year or more to accomplish.
A year? That is not at all long. Not in comparing the tearing apart and rebuilding the Baltimore bridge that they are floating a 5 year idea.

Are you saying "Israelis offered education, employment, free housing, hospitals and other economic opportunities....all have been used for opportunities to commit terrorism."..... the Israelis commit terrorism?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A year? That is not at all long. Not in comparing the tearing apart and rebuilding the Baltimore bridge that they are floating a 5 year idea.

Are you saying "Israelis offered education, employment, free housing, hospitals and other economic opportunities....all have been used for opportunities to commit terrorism."..... the Israelis commit terrorism?
No...they offered these things to Palestinians.

And the Israelis have another issue....one they can't really solve.
They have no idea who among them is from which tribe. Meaning that there can't be a high priest and they cannot construct the Temple without Levites.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No...they offered these things to Palestinians.

And the Israelis have another issue....one they can't really solve.
They have no idea who among them is from which tribe. Meaning that there can't be a high priest and they cannot construct the Temple without Levites.
Maybe we should send Mittens over there. :Laughingoutloud:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe we should send Mittens over there. :Laughingoutloud:
Lol
Entering the HoH without being of the proper lineage is a death sentence.

The Temple and Tabernacle were shadows of the real throne room in Heaven....not copies but shadows....

But even shadows are enough to be empowered and dangerous to play with.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol
Entering the HoH without being of the proper lineage is a death sentence.

The Temple and Tabernacle were shadows of the real throne room in Heaven....not copies but shadows....

But even shadows are enough to be empowered and dangerous to play with.
But why should tracing things these days be an impossibility?

Actually, my paternal grandmothers side of thing can be traced back to BC times. BUT not through Israel .

They go through Scandinavian areas.

We have seen that biblical time they kept fairly good lineage records.

So what happened to them?

Too much interbreeding from pure bloodlines to keep things straight?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can predict eclipses , weather and etc , and yet many cannot see nor discern the signs of the times .
And because inquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold .
We see the love for inquity has replaced the love for God and of HIS TRUTH .
The amorites were passed over the first time because their inquity had not yet hit the full
but four generations later it did and they were then destroyed .
When israel and its leaders had waxed full of sin and taught and prophesised smooth things
unto the peoples and the wicked did not repent of his evil ways , because the sold out leaders were promising them life
and the people loved to have it so
would not repent , would not heed the voice o the few true prophets
THE WRATH OF GOD came upon them .
Now what makes us think its gonna be any different for christendom and the ever merging religoins
who come together under the inclusive rainbow .
If under the law a man could be put to death by two or three witnesses
HOW MUCH WORSE a punishment for a love and a peoples who cling to that false love that TRODS JESUS UNDER FOOT
and makes HIM the ministir of sin .
TIME is ............
Time IS
RUNNING OUT .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually, my paternal grandmothers side of thing can be traced back to BC times. BUT not through Israel .

Because with the destruction of the Temple in 70AD many of the records were also destroyed. And finding even a small group of any one tribe would be a miracle at this point. Sure, we can find a few families and the descendants of that Family but the original DNA of any one tribe is lost and gone.
Then there's been 2 inquisitions and a holocaust.....

Lineage is lost....the religion remains but the actual identification of the families within specific tribes is gone.

No Levites means they have to violate the Law to build it....unless they rewrite the Law.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who is always in control .
marvel not over such things . IF GOD desired twelve tribes to still exist today , THEN THEY STILL DO exist .
So too with scripture .
GOD desired lambs to always have a means to know scrips and to test others against the scrips .
Our minds can easily become entangled with HOW is this or that possible
and yet i say IF GOD DESIRES IT , IT BE POSSIBLE .
they could easily still have twelve tribes no matter how many years , no matter how many wars
occured . IF GOD desires still twelve tribes , and we all KNOW HE DESIRES JESUS TO BE TAUGHT AND BELEIVED IN
then marvel not . So many scenarios our minds can produce to make it seem so impossible
and YET , and YET IF GOD desired it to be then be IT IS .
That is how simple i keep it .
The thing i do know is this , No matter if there still are twelve tribes
no matter what , GOD DESIRES FOLKS TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST and HE AINT CHANGED HIS MIND BOUT THAT .
JESUS AINT GONNA BE TROD UNDER FOOT
for a religoin that tries to say any one group is saved IF EVEN THEY BELIEVED NOT ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST .
AINT NO GROUP SAVED . not any gentile group , not any of the jews are saved or will be saved
LEST THEY REPENT TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST . and the BIBLE IS STILL INSPIRED BY GOD . at least
i know the KJV and some older versions are . cant vouch much at all for some of these newer versions
that seem to omit parts . NOR WILL I VOUCH FOR SUCH . TIME WE ALL GET A SNOOT FULL , pardon the english ,
OF THE BIBLE and STAY IN that bible . the jews have been scattered before and yet the tribes remained

Reactions: Marvelloustime