Saw 666 3 times in 5 mins?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So today I saw 666 three times within 5 minutes and I don't believe it was a coincidence.
I was walking through the supermarket car park and saw a car with a private personalised registration plate that had 666 on it. Then I go into the supermarket and I'm looking at the weight on the whole chickens as I want the highest weight for the price... there are two chickens that both weighed 1.666KG each. I've never seen any chicken with an identical weight to another on the shelf before. I don't think this is a coincidence or the context either. After looking up 666 in the bible, Revelations 13:16-18 says that those without the mark of the beast won't be able to buy or sell anything, and there I was in the supermarket buying food. I'm not yet baptised and still studying the bible, and when I think about what this means, I feel this like "run to the church" and "hurry up, run to jesus" and to get on with it, like right now, this year, as I was planning to explore churches next year and baptism and do bible study this year and not rush. Now I feel like I should hurry, that's the feeling that came over me. And logically, I think it could be a sign of how things may unfold in the future, not being able to buy food.

Anyone else experienced similar?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So today I saw 666 three times within 5 minutes and I don't believe it was a coincidence.
I was walking through the supermarket car park and saw a car with a private personalised registration plate that had 666 on it. Then I go into the supermarket and I'm looking at the weight on the whole chickens as I want the highest weight for the price... there are two chickens that both weighed 1.666KG each. I've never seen any chicken with an identical weight to another on the shelf before. I don't think this is a coincidence or the context either. After looking up 666 in the bible, Revelations 13:16-18 says that those without the mark of the beast won't be able to buy or sell anything, and there I was in the supermarket buying food. I'm not yet baptised and still studying the bible, and when I think about what this means, I feel this like "run to the church" and "hurry up, run to jesus" and to get on with it, like right now, this year, as I was planning to explore churches next year and baptism and do bible study this year and not rush. Now I feel like I should hurry, that's the feeling that came over me. And logically, I think it could be a sign of how things may unfold in the future, not being able to buy food.

God is talking to us regularly whether we are hearing and paying attention... or not! Why is this?

Jer 10:23O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Ps 119:5O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
Ac 1:7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Ac 1:8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

3 Resurrections

Jan 20, 2024
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get it that this caught your attention. Just recently, I was at Aldi's getting hamburger, and every one of the packages I picked up were marked as costing $6.66. Made me laugh. Somebody in the packaging department was playing with things.

But your concerns are groundless about seeing the individual number 6 repeated three times. That doesn't match Revelation 13's description of this 666 number. The number of the ancient Sea Beast (which had existed ever since King Nebuchadnezzar's first deportation of the Jews in 607 BC) John said was supposed to be "calculated" by a mathematical computation by John's readers. This number of the Sea Beast was a total of six-hundred-and-sixty-six YEARS in which the Sea Beast with all its ancient pagan empires had held almost continual control over the people in Israel , right up until the time John was writing Revelation. Any believer in John's days by counting backward in time 666 YEARS from when they had first read or heard that Revelation from John would arrive at the identity of the ancient pagan Sea Beast. That Sea Beast had the features of a lion, a bear, and a leopard, which matched all of Daniel's ancient pagan empires of Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece.

You are thinking of two separate things - the "mark" and the "number" of the Sea Beast. They are not the same thing. The "mark" giving homage to the ancient Sea Beast started in 19 BC by the second Beast from the land of Israel (the Israelite high priesthood) imposing this "mark" upon all the people from every nation coming to Jerusalem to worship. If anyone bought or sold any sacrificial animals or items for worship in the Jerusalem temple, they were required to hand over their own national currency to the temple money-changers in exchange for the required, profane, pagan Tyrian shekel copy that the high priesthood had been minting in Jerusalem for a profit. That profit was made by the fees the money-changers charged the people for this "privilege" of using that required coin with its abominable images and inscriptions which had been forbidden by God back in the OT. Those abominable images and inscriptions gave homage to Rome's demi-gods, counter to God's strict commands against idol worship.

That requirement for the Tyrian shekel "mark" giving homage to Rome's demi-gods went out of production and use back in AD 66, when the Zealot rebellion against Rome halted the practice. The "mark" only lasted from 19 BC until AD 66.

We today may have other evil entities at work in America that will put regulations against Christians into practice, but at the very least, they are not connected at all to the 666 number for the Sea Beast's biographical existence, or the mark giving homage to that Sea Beast and its name. Those Beasts of Revelation 13 and Revelation 17 are all dead by now, and have been for a very, very long time.

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friends, not to worry, The Entire Body Of Christ, believing God's Simple Will/Gospel
Of Grace That Christ Died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, According
To Scriptures, Will Be resurrected/Caught Up in God's Great Grace Departure To Heaven,
Before "the times of the signs (666) begins" on the earth.

Amen.

Reactions: Shittim

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The boundary been spinning off in ones imagination and staying on track is definitely a challenge. The number 666 has leant itself to the production of movies and to all manner of dreamt up unrelated stuff.
Stay on track. Be careful of your imagination. Watch, so you are not led down the garden path of which there are plenty.

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One thing that the Lord taught me very well, is that, there is no such thing as co-incidences on earth. They are in fact, God-incidences. So that sounds like a warning to me that, time is short. There's no time to lose developing a relationship with our Lord.

You literally will not be able to go buy food without having the mark of the beast. They already advertise that soon the US will go to a Digital Dollar. Which is merely a Government controlled computer program.

You wont be able to make private transactions anymore. No more garage sales. no more gun shows or private transactions. And the Government will be able to track your every purchase. And who knows, you got approved to buy a gun for self defense, but there seems to be something wrong with your card? It's not working. You could be denied certain types of purchases and there wont be anything you can do about it. And this will only be the precursor to the MoB.

666 is coming. I heard they want to roll out digital dollars as soon as the end of this year? Not much time.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have road numbered A666 here where I live but it doesn't bother me.

That's a wonderful attitude about it! (It has nothing for me...!) So you ignore it which is good. They want you to pay attention to them and see thee signs...Any attention that you would give to them they take it sort of like paying homage to them or something so to it cant touch me anyway is correct!

It can't touch you with an attitude like that! Well said! Doesnt bother me...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a wonderful attitude about it! (It has nothing for me...!) So you ignore it which is good. They want you to pay attention to them and see thee signs...Any attention that you would give to them they take it sort of like paying homage to them or something so to it cant touch me anyway is correct!

Brother, this is exactly their purpose ....to put this stuff in our face, like gloating about their plans. The top of the top who run the world's beast system are not even fully human. Nephilim are here and they and their human cohorts are paving the way for the appearance and revealing of their "man" ...the antichrist.

We should take heed to this:

Luke 21:26
[26]Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Even in these evil days, the truth stands that the joy of the Lord is our strength. (Nehemiah 8:10) Find joy ....build your capacity for joy. In the presence of the Lord is fullness of joy!!! ❤️

Psalm 16:5-11

[5]The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
[6]The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
[7]I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
[8]I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
[9]Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
[10]For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

[11]Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Those people who decide the numbers of our roads and highways just use the next in sequence. They have no ulterior motive and most probably haven't got a clue about the possible significance of that number. Amy more than those pricing chickens.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those people who decide the numbers of our roads and highways just use the next in sequence. They have no ulterior motive and most probably haven't got a clue about the possible significance of that number. Amy more than those pricing chickens.

well, I dont think your chickens have evil spirits in them, but we sure see 666 popping up more and more. They're being in your face with it because of their pride and arrogance. It is them with their 666 pricing, but I bet the chickens are still safe to eat, maybe. After all, isnt this part of the reason that we ask a blessing on our food?!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, this is exactly their purpose ....to put this stuff in our face, like gloating about their plans. The top of the top who run the world's beast system are not even fully human. Nephilim are here and they and their human cohorts are paving the way for the appearance and revealing of their "man" ...the antichrist.

We should take heed to this:

Luke 21:26
[26]Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Even in these evil days, the truth stands that the joy of the Lord is our strength. (Nehemiah 8:10) Find joy ....build your capacity for joy. In the presence of the Lord is fullness of joy!!! ❤️

Psalm 16:5-11

[5]The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
[6]The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
[7]I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
[8]I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
[9]Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
[10]For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

[11]Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Yes, I watch quite a few of the Bigfoot videos on youtube I have for a long time. But lately, I keep hearing about the Bigfoots becoming more aggressive to people and traffic.

Bigfoot almost has to be the Nephilim, doesnt it? The sightings are becoming more frequent with more cases. They are building their numbers and one day I expect them to be an active hazard in the woods and in the cities.

All that begs the question...If it's true, then what caliber for Nephilin? Not 9mm that's for sure! I think 44 Mag would be minimum, and perhaps even a 45/70? But oddly enough, this is not the best preperation for them! It is a walking with the Lord at all times. If you do this, the Lord will protect you better than the super preppers.

I dunno for sure, but it wouldnt surprise me at this point. The things though, that Nephilim can die, they have bodies that can be shot down. There's a story circulating around about what they call, the Kandahar Giant. A platoon of soldiers (or a company?) was on patrol and a giant jumped out and speared one of their guys. They all opened up on it with their M16's & stuff and because of the sheer firepower directed at it, they did manage to kill it. I wouldnt take one on with an AR15 unless I had a company with me! 22's are probably just too small without help.

Guns are for when there's no time to pray!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bigfoot almost has to be the Nephilim, doesnt it?
Yes. I don't believe bigfoot is like the panda which was reported to have been seen but was finally "discovered" in the early 1900's. All the reports of interactions with bigfoot show them to have an evil and malicious nature, and also some spiritual aspect to their behaviors.

Reactions: Nancy and MA2444

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But oddly enough, this is not the best preperation for them! It is a walking with the Lord at all times. If you do this, the Lord will protect you better than the super preppers.
:100:

Reactions: MA2444

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
well, I dont think your chickens have evil spirits in them, but we sure see 666 popping up more and more. They're being in your face with it because of their pride and arrogance. It is them with their 666 pricing, but I bet the chickens are still safe to eat, maybe. After all, isnt this part of the reason that we ask a blessing on our food?!
Do you honestly think that the folks who weigh and price chickens know anything about 666. I don't even know what it means and I don't want to either.

Reactions: Cassandra

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you honestly think that the folks who weigh and price chickens know anything about 666. I don't even know what it means and I don't want to either.

Oh no, those are just people. The pricing comes down from the top in the computer. So it isnt the people who run the meat department but their bosses.

All I know is 666 used to be very rare to see, and now it's not rare at all.

666 is the number of the beast.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I don't believe bigfoot is like the panda which was reported to have been seen but was finally "discovered" in the early 1900's. All the reports of interactions with bigfoot show them to have an evil and malicious nature, and also some spiritual aspect to their behaviors.

That's what I'e been seeing. They used to run so fast that it was hard to get them on tape. But nowadays, there's more encounters and everyone has a camera with them. So their showing up more often, and it's not always nice.

How'd you like to be out for an evening drive in the woods, or camping and have 5 or more Bigfoots surround you? (Not the time to be using a 22LR for defense!)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh no, those are just people. The pricing comes down from the top in the computer. So it isnt the people who run the meat department but their bosses.

All I know is 666 used to be very rare to see, and now it's not rare at all.

666 is the number of the beast.
So how do you think their bosses manipulate the weights and/or prices of chickens and other stuff remotely?

Reactions: Cassandra

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You may be exactly right. But I'm just saying that...I wouldnt put it past them and in these end times, it might just come to pass? It's good to think on these things beforehand, before it ever happens...just to be on the safe side.

Scripture does say that men's hearts will be failing them from fear of what is taking place. After this big event which everyone says is coming, the world will be a much different place and we need to be prepared for it.

And if Bigfoot dont attack me, Praise the Lord and the 44 mag stays in it's holster!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Pearl