Seattle, WA... illegal migrants have attitude of entitlement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344 You are near Seattle...

Thanks to the Biden administration. 10 years from now I don't expect to recognize America anymore. I'm not sure what makes me more angry. The traitors on the left or the sell outs and cowards on the right who allow this ILLEGAL immigration invasion of America to continue! Now there is nothing wrong with LEGAL immigration and people wanting to come to America who seek a better life and are willing to work hard to achieve that goal, but what the Biden administration is doing is anything but legal and is also treason!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to the Biden administration. 10 years from now I don't expect to recognize America anymore. I'm not sure what makes me more angry. The traitors on the left or the sell outs and cowards on the right who allow this ILLEGAL immigration invasion of America to continue! Now there is nothing wrong with LEGAL immigration and people wanting to come to America who seek a better life and are willing to work hard to achieve that goal, but what the Biden administration is doing is anything but legal and is also treason!
I Agree 100%

The foreign countries are sending a large percentage of their "Undesireablss" to America, criminals and mental cases, Just as Cuba did to Florida in the 70's, opened the jails and insane asylums with a ticket to America

When president Trump takes office it's a day one round up and deportation, and everything I been reading is its going to be across the board, the decades old dreamers included

Federal highway checkpoints, workplace inspections with fines on employers and deportation of illegals, in the 70's-80's in California it was routine, green immigration busses being filled at factories in deportation and fines

In my opinion the vast majority of these illegal immigrants are arrogant, looking at American citizens as second class, that's the new wave of illegals, no respect in the majority

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our President has provided them with entitlement. Biden would like the taxpayers to set them up in expensive hotels, provide them clothing, food, and voting rights. I'm surprised that he hasn't used taxpayer money to buy them new cars.
Don't forget the free cell phones and service. And NYC has already put them up in hotels, some of them very good hotels.

My uncle years ago told me about a Mexican guy who got a free cellphone with service from the government.

Although my uncle was on limited income, he paid for his own cheap cell phone and bought minutes for it.

My uncle used to take care of my grandmother full-time. Her Social Security was $125 a month, most of which she gave to church. They never took any assistance from the government....no food stamps, nothing! And they were born in this country.

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our President has provided them with entitlement. Biden would like the taxpayers to set them up in expensive hotels, provide them clothing, food, and voting rights. I'm surprised that he hasn't used taxpayer money to buy them new cars.
They'll be EV's.
That'll likely happen if he gets a second term. The excuse being they only want a better life. They can't have that if they can't get to work.

Reactions: Adrift and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They'll be EV's.
That'll likely happen if he gets a second term. The excuse being they only want a better life. They can't have that if they can't get to work.

I don't know what happened to using one's feet and busses. Also, some cities have good subway and light rail trains.

When I got rid of my car due to it being too expensive to have in Los Angeles, I walked...also loved using our subway. Sometimes used a bus or light rail train.

Btw, if someone can walk from Central America, they can certainly find their way around just one city.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@dev553344 You are near Seattle...

All trash demand such things !
People who work for a living can get shafted all the time ! who cares about such ?

Getting money for doing nothing is what i call winning !

The ones around here on the rock and roll claim, that it's not enough ? but when i was on the rock and roll i thought it was real good money ! i was so impressed ! I not even earn that in my hand after work expenses were taken out !