Sowing a Seed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have sown some seeds a couple of weeks ago, every day I have checked to see if the seeds have germinated.

It reminds me of the seed that is planted into our hearts/ spirit....where the soil it’s planted in will take root and start to grow in Jesus Spirit..

Some of us grow very slowly ( as in me).

Some grow very quickly....probably to do with the type of soil it was sown in, ...my soil needs a lot of refining...

.just my thoughts every one, nothing Biblical, just sharing with my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Look how the seeds I have planted are growing, they just needed the right conditions to grow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree that some seeds grow faster than others. But do you know what that means. faster growth is based on more natural intervention. Water and sunlight. Consistent maintenance. In the spiritual sense more praying, fasting and reading the bible leads to a higher mentality and greater sense of spiritual authority. We have to be in spirit to connect to God and absorb His attributes.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree that some seeds grow faster than others. But do you know what that means. faster growth is based on more natural intervention. Water and sunlight. Consistent maintenance. In the spiritual sense more praying, fasting and reading the bible leads to a higher mentality and greater sense of spiritual authority. We have to be in spirit to connect to God and absorb His attributes.
Love it!!

Amen!!

Welcome to the forum, are you a Brother or Sister?