Suggestions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
What would you like to see on C.B.As most of you know this is a fairly new site and the creators have put a lot of work in trying to make it one of the best on the web.God willingthis is on its way to happening,But in the end a forum is made by its members so join us in this endevor and please offer your suggestions as to what you would like to see here or not see here.What subjects would you like covered or any thoughts you have on the CB site ?If you would like to offer your suggestions in private please utillize the private message feature to contact any staff member.You may also use the rate this thread feature on the toolbar.youcan also email me at[email protected]God Bless

Word of God

May 30, 2006
I do have a lot of trouble login to your chat section. Got in the first day and haven't been able too since.Some Back ground Christian Music from an internet Christian radio site might be nice. I know it can be done.Also you might consider having a Shout Area, that helps alot to atract newcommers ofcourse it must be monitored for trouble makers.Also adding a section on LINKS such as:http://www.biblegateway.com/Can be helpful.
smile.gif

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Great thread, kriss
smile.gif
Word of God~ I will PM the owner to tell him of your troubles with chat.I'm actually not too fond myself, and I agree shoutboxes are nicer.The trouble with them being as you stated they must constantly be watched and I'm not sure if any of us are on here 24/7. I usually do about 18 hours a day though so I am usually easy to findif need be for trouble with one. As for the radio I'll PM this thread to the owner. Perhaps he can up with something that you might like, and we all will as well
smile.gif
Thanks for your feedback!Aaron

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do have a lot of trouble login to your chat section. Got in the first day and haven't been able too since.
Exactly what happens when you aren't able to get in? Are there are error messages that you get or does anything happen/not happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.