T-R-U-M-P

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why presume I don't understand your anti-Trump perspective when it is made public?

This concludes our back and forth.
Because your perspective is narrower than what you are conscious of. You have taken a corner of the painting and assumed it is the whole picture.

Reactions: Rita

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. My perspective sees the ambiguity in your initial post. And the subsequent ones.

Maybe you should think about speaking plainly.
First you say I've made my view public, now you say I should think about speaking plainly. Hmmm, I'm sorry for your confusion.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
qt rejects the Christian Bible!
Well, he definitely rejects your interpretation of it Jack.....and seeing you don't understand what the word 'interpretation' means and it appears you don't want to know, we'll just need to call it a day.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, he definitely rejects your interpretation of it Jack.....
The Genesis Flood is no interpretation. Jesus clearly stated it's Truth!
and seeing you don't understand what the word 'interpretation' means and it appears you don't want to know, we'll just need to call it a day.
"Interpretation" is like when the JW's twist nearly every verse in the Bible to change what God said.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
perhaps you can clarify?
Sure.

Your post continues: now you say I should think about speaking plainly.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure.

Your post continues: now you say I should think about speaking plainly.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, he definitely rejects your interpretation of it Jack.....and seeing you don't understand what the word 'interpretation' means and it appears you don't want to know, we'll just need to call it a day.
How can someone reject the Genesis Flood and be Christian??? That's calling Jesus a LIAR, flat out!

Matthew 24:38-39
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

No interpretation needed!

Reactions: Debp

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding your comment; one of the things I learned painfully about the Left is how they have expanded politics to include everything.
TOTALLY AGREE!
Politics after all is what one may consider the "Science of Compromise!"
Where EVERYTHING including The GOD and Father of Jesus of Nazareth, AND Jesus of Nazareth Himself ARE UPON their "sacrificial table" (so to speak) in some form of mandated CONSTANTINE-ISM. In order to:
Keep peace!
Buy votes!
And doing all sorts of "dirty nasty compromises" to betray not only the faith of the Covenant God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (later renamed Israel), as well as Jesus, and His Disciples and Apostles, (ie. the Gospel), INCLUDING their oath to the constitution of these "several states!"

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can someone reject the Genesis Flood and be Christian??? That's calling Jesus a LIAR, flat out!

Matthew 24:38-39
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

No interpretation needed!
This is true. It did happen. There is not one culture whose ancetry does not talk of a flood wiping out all but some people.

The main gripe I have are those who insist it was regional, and not world wide.

But thats aside from things.

For certain there are a certain number of people who either cannot comprehend the grandiose things that are written in the bible so they choose to say they are allegories or did not happen at all or those who just cherry pick to fit their own thealogies and soteriology.