T-R-U-M-P

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luk 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
Luk 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
Luk 19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
Luk 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
We are to represent him here on this earth until he returns.

This is the original word in the Greek

G4231
πραγματεύομαι
pragmateuomai
prag-mat-yoo'-om-ahee
From G4229; to busy oneself with, that is, to trade: - occupy.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Politics after all is what one may consider the "Science of Compromise!"

Philosophically, politics is the social application of ethics.

And doing all sorts of "dirty nasty compromises" to betray not only the faith of the Covenant God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (later renamed Israel), as well as Jesus, and His Disciples and Apostles, (ie. the Gospel), INCLUDING their oath to the constitution of these "several states!"
The philosophical foundation of our government, unique in all human history, is individual liberty and limited government.

That our society betrayed our founding principles is seen in the fact the the Creature of the Constitution, the federal government, is in the Guinness Book of World records for being the largest institution in the history of the world.Larger than the government of totalitarian empires, such as the Soviet Union.

There needs to be a Great Awakening, a return to fundamental principles and the Judeo-Christian morals from which they came. Tithing, out of humility to God, no government should take more than 10% of a nations economy. The US takes nearly 50% and borrows on top of that as part of a routine, evil practice, a tax not voted on by our representatives but unelected bureaucrats.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to say I dont think its good what Trump is doing with this $60 bible hes selling which has added the US Constitution and bill of rights to it. I think this is an example of what some of his critics mean when they say "Christian Nationalism"

I believe Trump is using Christianity as a tool to obtain votes. I believe it was less then a year ago he had Kenneth Copeland and Paula White with him at one of his rallys, two of the most easily recognizable false teachers

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@SavedInHim I'm tryin' to figure out why Jesus didn't mix politics with religion RENDER UNTO CAESAR,must be true because we are not to? We render unto God the things that are God's according to Jesus
but all these guys think its perfectly ok to mix the two. In the end time, there will be one world govt and religion--who is heralding that? Christian nationalists.
I think the CNs could give a frog's fat bottom about the orphans and widows ( which is the primary reason Sodom and Gomorrah went downhill
Eze 16:49 49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Sounds like the republican platform, doesn't it?)
but by golly, they need to put their beliefs on everyone else.

I find the CN lean very disturbing.
Don't pay any attention to support staff who think you are a supposed Christian. You got supporters here. I was too afraid to speak out before for fear I'd offend someone--I am losing that fear.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tithing, out of humility to God, no government should take more than 10% of a nations economy. The US takes nearly 50% and borrows on top of that as part of a routine, evil practice, a tax not voted on by our representatives but unelected bureaucrats.
Trying to figure out what you mean here . . . are you saying no government should take more than 10% of a nation's wealth? (The tithing reference and the reference to taxation in the next sentence suggests this meaning.) Or are you saying that no government's operations should comprise more than 10% of a nation's economy?

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@SavedInHim I'm tryin' to figure out why Jesus didn't mix politics with religion RENDER UNTO CAESAR,must be true because we are not to? We render unto God the things that are God's according to Jesus
but all these guys think its perfectly ok to mix the two. In the end time, there will be one world govt and religion--who is heralding that? Christian nationalists.
I think the CNs could give a frog's fat bottom about the orphans and widows ( which is the primary reason Sodom and Gomorrah went downhill
Eze 16:49 49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Sounds like the republican platform, doesn't it?)
but by golly, they need to put their beliefs on everyone else.

I find the CN lean very disturbing.
Don't pay any attention to support staff who think you are a supposed Christian. You got supporters here. I was too afraid to speak out before for fear I'd offend someone--I am losing that fear.
Did someone say I am a supposed Christian? I guess I wasn't paying attention. Thank you for the kind words.

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but all these guys think its perfectly ok to mix the two.
I'd say you would be correct Cassandra. But you are, as well as others, methinks, overlooking, ignoring, or being blinded (by a false light maybe?) this one thing.
Caesar nor his government were Christian, or even of the Jewish faith!
The United States & our Constitution was founded upon Judaeo/Christian values! Was it not?

And didn't our churches and clergy simply go along to get along when a false light introduced the separating of "Church" FROM "state?" Hence "5013C!"
Talk about "things that make ya go: Hmmmm!"

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say you would be correct Cassandra. But you are, as well as others, methinks, overlooking, ignoring, or being blinded (by a false light maybe?) this one thing.
Caesar nor his government were Christian, or even of the Jewish faith!
The United States & our Constitution was founded upon Judaeo/Christian values! Was it not?

And didn't our churches and clergy simply go along to get along when a false light introduced the separation of "Church" FROM "state?"
Talk about "things that make ya go: Hmmmm!"
Nope. This country was founded on separation of church and state. https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/amendment-1/

"And didn't our churches and clergy simply go along to get along when a false light introduced the separation of "Church" FROM "state?"
Are you kidding--where?

Jesus even said His kingdom is not of this world. And the country He was in had Judaic laws.

Things that make ya go --huh?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to say I dont think its good what Trump is doing with this $60 bible hes selling which has added the US Constitution and bill of rights to it. I think this is an example of what some of his critics mean when they say "Christian Nationalism"

I believe Trump is using Christianity as a tool to obtain votes. I believe it was less then a year ago he had Kenneth Copeland and Paula White with him at one of his rallys, two of the most easily recognizable false teachers
First of all that bible has been on the market since 2022.

But by golly.... you are so right... all of you.... everyone that is saying God bless the USA and attaching that to a KJV... why they need to be flogged and perhaps damned for eternity.

HOW is doing what is done in that bible different then all those that have foot notes and commentaries from men... (never women) ... that give opinions on things that may or maynot be what a verses is written about.

How is wanting god to be part of the lives of every citizen of the US.... no matter their religious base.

I do not see anything wrong with this.

The left is desperate to keep Trump away from the Whitehouse... There iis not one valid charge against him.

So he is hawking a bible... which I bet you did not even listen to his words... that Lee Greenwood will give him a portion of sales... cause the left has fairly stopped him from campaigning.... and he wants the country back to its Judeo Christian roots....

But guess Ill join the ranks of Jeremiah Wright when he said "God Damn America in that famous sermon of his...
for if we dont get Trump this time I am certain He may already have.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philosophically, politics is the social application of ethics.

The philosophical foundation of our government, unique in all human history, is individual liberty and limited government.

That our society betrayed our founding principles is seen in the fact the the Creature of the Constitution, the federal government, is in the Guinness Book of World records for being the largest institution in the history of the world.Larger than the government of totalitarian empires, such as the Soviet Union.

There needs to be a Great Awakening, a return to fundamental principles and the Judeo-Christian morals from which they came. Tithing, out of humility to God, no government should take more than 10% of a nations economy. The US takes nearly 50% and borrows on top of that as part of a routine, evil practice, a tax not voted on by our representatives but unelected bureaucrats.
Where does one go to address this grievance?

If we are a representative Constitutional Democratic Republic, the people should have recourse to address this expansion and violation of that federal contract. (our U. S Constitution)

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again, he's a spokesman on behalf of Lee Greenwood. It is a Lee Greenwood publication! Not, Trump's!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets all get together and sign a petition to White and Copeland and tell them to be sure
to get all their followers as well as themselves to vote for RFK.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to figure out what you mean here . . . are you saying no government should take more than 10% of a nation's wealth? (The tithing reference and the reference to taxation in the next sentence suggests this meaning.) Or are you saying that no government's operations should comprise more than 10% of a nation's economy?
Not sure how these are different?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all that bible has been on the market since 2022.

But by golly.... you are so right... all of you.... everyone that is saying God bless the USA and attaching that to a KJV... why they need to be flogged and perhaps damned for eternity.

HOW is doing what is done in that bible different then all those that have foot notes and commentaries from men... (never women) ... that give opinions on things that may or maynot be what a verses is written about.

How is wanting god to be part of the lives of every citizen of the US.... no matter their religious base.

I do not see anything wrong with this.

The left is desperate to keep Trump away from the Whitehouse... There iis not one valid charge against him.

So he is hawking a bible... which I bet you did not even listen to his words... that Lee Greenwood will give him a portion of sales... cause the left has fairly stopped him from campaigning.... and he wants the country back to its Judeo Christian roots....

But guess Ill join the ranks of Jeremiah Wright when he said "God Damn America in that famous sermon of his...
for if we dont get Trump this time I am certain He may already have.
Appeal to God or arms.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure how these are different?
Well, government's percentage of the economy is government expenditures divided by Gross Domestic Product (currently about 33.5%, now that we are in a post-COVID world again):

And government tax receipts as a percentage of the country's total wealth is a much smaller fraction.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course Trump is using Christianity. I don't think he's Christian. But, what I like about Trump is that Liberals are obsessed with HATE for Trump. Politicians HATE Trump! Trump can't be all bad.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, government's percentage of the economy is government expenditures divided by Gross Domestic Product (currently about 33.5%, now that we are in a post-COVID world again):

And government tax receipts as a percentage of the country's total wealth is a much smaller fraction.
This is federal only, overlooking State and local.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course Trump is using Christianity. I don't think he's Christian. But, what I like about Trump is that Liberals are obsessed with HATE for Trump. Politicians HATE Trump! Trump can't be all bad.
Well those heresy teachers back in 2016 said that DT HAD become Born Again.

Is he a Christian... Well, maybe not. He belongs to the same denomination I do so who knows.m Many have said I am not.

Reactions: Jack