The big drone attack on Israel today...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Acts 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

First group resurrection: "the just"
Second group resurrection: the "unjust"
It is obvious that the just and the unjust will be Judged at the same time, which will be after the Millennium, Rev 20:11-15
It says the dead in Christ rise first. There is no limiter of "some" so it is all as I said.
You cannot ignore and gloss over Revelation 20:4-5, which specifies who is raised and the rest must wait until the thousand years is over.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is obvious that the just and the unjust will be Judged at the same time, which will be after the Millennium, Rev 20:11-15

You cannot ignore and gloss over Revelation 20:4-5, which specifies who is raised and the rest must wait until the thousand years is over.

The rest are the unjust as seen in all the passages posted. There's two resurrections, all of the just and later all of the unjust.

No one misses the first resurrection if they are of the just.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but they aren't the only ones to resurrect at that timeframe. They are part of the first resurrection but not the only ones. So many passages speak of the righteous resurrecting before the unrighteous. Never one time is the first resurrection separated into groups where a group rises before others.

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

First group resurrection: "to everlasting life"
Second group resurrection: "to shame and everlasting contempt"

Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

First group resurrection: "resurrection of life"
Second group resurrection: "the resurrection of damnation"

Acts 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Second group resurrection: the "unjust"

It is never 3 resurrections like what you suggest:

Second group resurrection: more of the "just"
third group resurrection: the "unjust"
You make a natural and superficial mistake that seems right.

All your passages say nothing of a time gap between the resurrection of the righteous and the lost. It just says that some are resurrected to life and some to damnation. The focus is not on when but what.

In Revelation there is mentioned two resurrections. That does not mean that are the only resurrections.

We had hundreds of dead who were resurrected after Jesus resurrection and were seen by many! what happened to them?????? bible says nothing so answer carefully that you do not make assumptions.

But I will accept teh Word of God at face value:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

When God goes into specific detail as He does in verse 4 we should pau attention and not add to it because we don't fully have all the pieces.

YOu have failed to show why we should add whole other groups not mentioned in this very specific description of who gets resurrected in the first resurrection, of Rev. 20

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The rest are the unjust as seen in all the passages posted. There's two resurrections, all of the just and later all of the unjust.

No one misses the first resurrection if they are of the just.
Rev 20 is very specific; ONLY the GT martyrs will be brought back to life when Jesus Returns.
Your separation of the just and the unjust, means that the Judgment has taken place. Which we are plainly told will happen at the end of the thousand years.

You seem to be trapped in false Church teaching. The idea that all the Christian dead will rise when Jesus Returns, is wrong and again means there has to be a Judgment first.
The only Judgment at the Return oi Jesus, will be [living peoples] of the nations, [or people groups] into those 'sheep' who obeyed the Commandments and the 'goats' who didn't. Matthew 25:31-33

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20 is very specific; ONLY the GT martyrs will be brought back to life when Jesus Returns.

Nope. It merely focuses upon that one group. Never does it even suggest they are the only ones. So many scriptures correct your errant belief on this.

1Th_4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Co_15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Context is that all the dead in Christ rise at the same time, the last trump. Your two different resurrection timeframes theory for the saved dead does not match scripture.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear prophecy enthusiasts, if you have any insight on where this will lead, please give me your input? Thanks.
Prophecy enthusiast lol that’s me
Where I believe this is going to end when the kings of the east,( which is not China)
That points too turkey, Syria and Iran

Surround Israel, and force them to surrender
Then Muslims will take over Jerusalem

The antichrist will come to fix that deadly wound

That’s where this is going

Right now you’re just a tit for tat
Turkey today just showed their hand by not trading with Israel no more

Most wars are won without even having to fire a shot, all you have to do is surround them, and starve them to death

USA will be too busy with China and Taiwan to be able to help
Russia will plow through NATO

Anyway, that’s the way I see it

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nope. It merely focuses upon that one group. Never does it even suggest they are the only ones. So many scriptures correct your errant belief on this.
Revelation 20:5 Though the rest of the dead do not come to life until the thousand years is ended....
The belief of a general resurrection of the Christian dead when Jesus Returns is false and will not happen.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Where I believe this is going to end
But where the Bible Prophets say it's going to end is quite a different thing!
Iran will attempt to nuke Israel; Jeremiah 49:35-37 mentions their chief weapon, which the Lord will cause to recoil upon themselves. Psalms 7:12-16
But what the Lord will use to achieve this, will change the world and set the scene for all the end time Prophesies to take place, leading up to the glorious Return, at the 7th Bowl, Revelation 16:14 & 19:11-21

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy enthusiast lol that’s me
Where I believe this is going to end when the kings of the east,( which is not China)
That points too turkey, Syria and Iran

Surround Israel, and force them to surrender
Then Muslims will take over Jerusalem

The antichrist will come to fix that deadly wound

That’s where this is going

Right now you’re just a tit for tat
Turkey today just showed their hand by not trading with Israel no more

Most wars are won without even having to fire a shot, all you have to do is surround them, and starve them to death

USA will be too busy with China and Taiwan to be able to help
Russia will plow through NATO

Anyway, that’s the way I see it
Thanks for your thoughts. I have different ideas, but I don't have much "Bible" to back up where I think this is heading, specifically. I just have a general blueprint.

As far as the practicality of what I think can happen, I don't think Russia has enough size, strength, or people to challenge the West. It doesn't represent all of Eastern Europe, nor Asia. It's a lot of land with a lot of bluster.

They do have a lot of nukes, though. Where will that get them if they attack w/ nukes and the West obliterates them with their own nukes? Russia cannot possibly take out nuclear missiles pointed at them from the West! And NATO will stand together.

My thought, based on a general biblical blueprint, is that Europe will somehow be consolidated under Antichrist, both Eastern and Western Europe. And it will include Russia! So, when this thing in Ukraine dies down, I'm curious to see how it is resolved?

Imperialism has been dying for a very long time now. And Russian imperialism will die too. Russia will have to unite with Europe if it is to have an Empire at all.

So this may be the "Gog" of Ezekiel 38 and 39. When Russia joins NATO, and Antichrist assumes power, perhaps Gog will be the Antichrist? Just can't say now--it looks nothing like it right now.

But thanks for your thoughts. Your ideas are as good as mine....

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:5 Though the rest of the dead do not come to life until the thousand years is ended....

The saved dead rise at the same time, not in stages, and the rest of the dead not fit for the first resurrection are the unsaved, the resurrection of damnation scripture refers to which is the second of two resurrections many passages address. The saved dead resurrect at the last trump, not multiple trumps or multiple different times.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But where the Bible Prophets say it's going to end is quite a different thing!
Iran will attempt to nuke Israel; Jeremiah 49:35-37 mentions their chief weapon, which the Lord will cause to recoil upon themselves. Psalms 7:12-16
But what the Lord will use to achieve this, will change the world and set the scene for all the end time Prophesies to take place, leading up to the glorious Return, at the 7th Bowl, Revelation 16:14 & 19:11-21
I can agree with you that Iran is going to attempt to nuke Israel. A big bluff.

But they won’t

Because if they Nuke Israel, they’re going to have radioactive fallout in Turkey and surrounding Muslim areas
So they would be killing their own

Sometimes I laugh when people ask me to give them Bible verses when in fact, we’re supposed to use our common sense we are watchmen and (prophecy and Parables ) are for those that ears to hear and eyes to see.

Many times, in scripture the attacker had to do was surround his enemy and cut them off from supplies. That is what turkey is doing right now

Exactly what China is going to do to Taiwan
Basically, I’m watching current events every day and compared to what the Bible says, and they come up with my theories

They are just theories
But don’t think I don’t know the Bible

God is not going to allow man to destroy earth with nuclear weapons. God is going to do it himself, so there will be no mistake who is in charge.
His wrath

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your thoughts. I have different ideas, but I don't have much "Bible" to back up where I think this is heading, specifically. I just have a general blueprint.

As far as the practicality of what I think can happen, I don't think Russia has enough size, strength, or people to challenge the West. It doesn't represent all of Eastern Europe, nor Asia. It's a lot of land with a lot of bluster.

They do have a lot of nukes, though. Where will that get them if they attack w/ nukes and the West obliterates them with their own nukes? Russia cannot possibly take out nuclear missiles pointed at them from the West! And NATO will stand together.

My thought, based on a general biblical blueprint, is that Europe will somehow be consolidated under Antichrist, both Eastern and Western Europe. And it will include Russia! So, when this thing in Ukraine dies down, I'm curious to see how it is resolved?

Imperialism has been dying for a very long time now. And Russian imperialism will die too. Russia will have to unite with Europe if it is to have an Empire at all.

So this may be the "Gog" of Ezekiel 38 and 39. When Russia joins NATO, and Antichrist assumes power, perhaps Gog will be the Antichrist? Just can't say now--it looks nothing like it right now.

But thanks for your thoughts. Your ideas are as good as mine....
Definitely, you have great ideas
Let’s face it nobody really knows but at my church we’re not ashamed to give our opinions

They are always welcome because of deception of the antichrist is going to be so great that if it wasn’t shortened the time, even the elect would be fooled

I think NATO is in a lot of trouble they need money, and if the United States financial system collapses NATO collapses. Have you been to Europe lately? Trust me you don’t wanna go
Your life would be in danger. If you don’t believe me, the FBI warned us not to go to Germany just the other day.

Russia won’t even have to fire a shot
Once NATO is out away, it’s time to come after the USA

The Middle East can handle Israel
Just starved them out

As far as the battle of Gog
We teach that it will be Russia attacking the USA through Alaska
There are no scriptures it’s just seems to be common sense

Like I said, we talk about a lot of different theories, and everyone of us knows the Bible very well

We’re expecting the antichrist to use our DEAD family members to convince us that he is Jesus

We are expecting the antichrist to snap his fingers and a temple will be built in Jerusalem

We are expecting the unexpected however, if we still are in our mortal bodies
Then he is not Jesus

I never forget we are all on the same team and I don’t want anybody to get fooled. It would break my heart.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not going to allow man to destroy earth with nuclear weapons.

Sure, not fully destroy but nuclear weapons have been used in the past so I don't see why they couldn't be used in the future.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as the battle of Gog
We teach that it will be Russia attacking the USA through Alaska
There are no scriptures it’s just seems to be common sense

The battle of Gog? Do you refer to the battle in Rev 20? That army surrounds Jerusalem so it has nothing to do with Russia attacking Alaska. Even the battle in Rev 19 is in Israel, 66 miles from Jerusalem. No scriptures should be a huge red flag that it shouldn't be considered accurate or bible based.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, not fully destroy but nuclear weapons have been used in the past so I don't see why they couldn't be used in the future.
Sure, nuclear weapons are possible

But not to destroy the whole world and an Armageddon

That would be God with hailstones and whatever other natural events He wants

The whole storyline is about God showing the world. He is God, so that nobody questions it.