The False vs True Gift Of Tongues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct . any langauge sounds like gibbersh and sounds to those who know not that langauge .
But the key about true tongues is this .
IF one were to do as did the apostels , say they were given tongues
the rejecters would hear but sounds
and yet to those who did hear they would hear it as though it were in their own langauge .
That is right . That means if one were speaking in tongues
and a spanish man , a german man , a french man were there , THEY WOULD HEAR it as though it were in their own langauge .
and yet ITS A HEAVENLY TONGUE given that can only be heard and recieved by those
whose ears are opened to hear it . This does not often at all occur within churches. usually
when it occurs in a church one would be speaking it and then another might just be given the interpretation .
On the day of pentecost , it was heard and it was real .
But reader , DO BE warned we do have us a false Spirit and false spirits at work as well .
YE SHALL KNOW THEM by their fruits and always remember that the SPIRIT of GOD does not act unseeminly .
IT aint gonna have folks wriggling around and acting like animals .
Just watch out and be on gaurd . FOR TWO THINGS .
the first let none be decieved by dreams visions , words , interpreations , tongues and etc
TEST ALLL
and second , beware that one does not speak against the true speaking of tongues . FOR THAT WOULD BE
THE SPIRIT ITSELF at work . SO the SAFE THING is to TEST THE PERSON , their message
against the biblical truth . IF IT DONT ADD UP , DONT HEED IT .
Well, they didnt know all the peoples and languages of the world, remember there was no CNN, They could only call it that as they had no knowledge for who or what peoples it was for...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, they didnt know all the peoples and languages of the world, remember there was no CNN, They could only call it that as they had no knowledge for who or what peoples it was for...
CNN or no cnn , tv or no tv , computer or no computer , phone or no phone .
A lamb knows . and any lamb through all ages has always known by the grace of GOD . THE TRUTH .
when a lie is spoken like cessationism , they will flee
when a lie is spoken that favors experiences over doctrine . THEY WILL FLEE .
WHEN a man cometh along and tries to twist the scriptures to say what THEIR DOCTRINE MEANS IT SAYS
they WILL FLEE .
for a lamb will sit under and feed from THE LORD and his words are our meat .
I suggest everyone return to the bible this instant and fast . and let us learn FOR OURSELVES .
IT really will become very clear in time .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and ps , if i had a dime for every time folks accused me of trying to win converts to myself
i would have quite the money to give to those who lacked .
NOTICE something . MY NAME AINT THE BIBLE dudes and ladies . YET THAT BE WHAT I CONTINUALLY
be saying WE GOT TO GET BACK IN FOR OURSELVES . NOW HOW IS THAT POITING TO ME .
EXactly . BIBLE TIME FOLKS . HURRY NOW for the day of the LORD is fast approaching .
and way too many are following men and not CHRIST
and way too many are following another jesus , another gospel and twisted doctrines of men .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
new agers believe they hear from Christ as well
muslims believe they serve God
as do the false religoins .
THERE be a sure solid way of testing the spirits all right .
any spirit , any voice , any tongue any interpreation of the tongue
and word , thought or feeling , IF IT CONTRADICT biblical truth , if it contradict
the TRUE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY , WHICH IS THE TESTIMONY of JESUS CHRIST , then its false .
Even if one comes along and speaks great words
and has dreams and tells of a vision and even if that vision or dream come to pass
and yet that person is leading one into the acceptance of a false love , of a lie , of something contrary to THE WORD of GOD
HEED IT NOT .
FOR THE LORD GOD does test and prove to see whether we love HIM or not .
We might wanna read deut chapter thirteen verses one through seven a few times .
Cause even if one do have a vision or a dream and even if that vision do come to pass
IF that is the voice of a false one , of a man who claims other religoins serve the same God we do
and is leading you astray into that concept , IT BE FALSE .
And THE LORD does allow such things to occur .
Just as HE allows the FP and etc to peform miracles by which to decieve them who dwell upon the earth .
SO TEST ANY AND TEST ALL and do so against sound biblical doctrine .

"Biblical Truth"?? You mean like the Scriptures????

You then mean: 1 Jn 4:1-3 ??

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

Or do you actually mean you understanding of what you read, instead of actually testing the spirits like the you are told to do it in the Scriptures?????

Apparently not!!

It amazes me - we have a very specific "test" to use in the Bible - but when I talk to Christians it is rare to actually find anyone who has actually used that test!!

What I find is that Christians want to think if what they hear doesn't match up with their personal think, then it is not from God!!

The problem with that is that the Bible explains that His thoughts are not your thoughts!!! Did we not read that?

In Isaiah we find that we are supposed to reason with Him - and if anyone does go and reason with Him they will find out that His thoughts are not their thoughts!! Yet it is that reasoning with Him that causes us to learn from Him and stop leaning on our own understanding - but who wants that, right? We want to think what we want to think and because of our pride and our failure to actually repent of our ways, we just keep going back to our thinking - as if our thinking is better that the Lord's and as if we can out think the devil who has been around a lot longer that you and I!

And so most Christians don't seem to seek Him often, and sadly that lack of practice winds up making us dull of hearing, it makes us inadequate to teach others, and it also makes us poor at discernment of spirits!

The solution is then to repent our ways, conclusions, and so forth, and actually seek the Lord our God Jesus Christ to reason and thus listen to Him!!

If you seek Jesus Christ you will find Him because it is written that all those who seek find and things like if you ask for something good He is not going to give you something bad, - and that according to the Scriptures. But if you hear a spiritual voice suddenly when you didn't seek the Lord, then you should test the spirits according to the test that is actually in the Bible which I posted above. And then you need to start seeking Him more and more so that you start taking more and more of your thoughts captive to Jesus Christ, as opposed to just leaning on your own understanding. And as you practice that more and more you become better at understanding what is going on around you, so you will still test the spirit according to the Bible and will also seeking our Lord and reason with Him more and more, and you get better and better at understanding that there are more with you than against you. You learn more and what you wind up learning is that you need our Lord, especially considering all that is going on around us!

So then, concerning the actual topic on this thread - you will seek the Lord whenever tongues come on you, and usually when you also hear others speaking in tongues. And what you find is that the Holy Spirit is almost always, or always, because I can't think of a time when I or someone I heard speaking in tongues was not hearing the Holy Spirit. Yet I still have lots of people/ Christians who question whether that was from the devil! So who were they listening to????

Do you not even understand that since the Bible explains that we are to seek the gifts, it is not the devil that is trying to get us to seek the gifts, including the gifts of tongues? Did you test the spirits like actually told to do? Did you even go reason back and forth with our Lord Jesus Christ? He does want you testing the spirits, and how it is written, but that so that you will learn to listen with your spiritual ears, right?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CNN or no cnn , tv or no tv , computer or no computer , phone or no phone .
A lamb knows . and any lamb through all ages has always known by the grace of GOD . THE TRUTH .
when a lie is spoken like cessationism , they will flee
when a lie is spoken that favors experiences over doctrine . THEY WILL FLEE .
WHEN a man cometh along and tries to twist the scriptures to say what THEIR DOCTRINE MEANS IT SAYS
they WILL FLEE .
for a lamb will sit under and feed from THE LORD and his words are our meat .
I suggest everyone return to the bible this instant and fast . and let us learn FOR OURSELVES .
IT really will become very clear in time .

Really - because the Pharisees certainly were going after "doctrine"!!

The doctrine that He sheep have is that they hear His voice!! And that means "experience" with Him!!!! - And not leaning on your understanding of the doctrine and traditions of men, but rather a real personal relationship with Him!! Or do you not actually believe that He is there for you, as the Great I Am?

So who is "twisting the scriptures" - is it not the man you leans on His own understanding instead of actually seeking the Lord?

So it is that some write things like "I suggest everyone return to the bible" where as I write things like "I suggest everyone return to our Lord Jesus Christ!!" So who puts there faith in Jesus Christ and who is putting their faith in their own understanding??

The first words the Lord told me were "Read Your Bible", and things like "What Teacher today does not put in front of their students today a book..."

The Bible says seek the Lord Jesus Christ!! The Bible says to listen to Him!! The Bible says His sheep hear His voice!!

But the first words we find from the snake in the garden were "Did God really say..."

And what do we read in this thread? Is something like "Did God really say through you the things you get from speaking in tongues?"

Well, that sounds like that snake of old then!!!

And some are believing those words and thinking their discernment of spirits is good? Change, and start thinking that the Lord's thinking and His discernment of spirits is good, as in only God is good, so that you seek Jesus Christ by faith!

Reactions: The Learner

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People - we are not trying to follow the Bible, nor turn back to the Bible, but rather we are trying to follow Jesus Christ - which is why we call Him our Lord, and we are thus trying to turn back to Jesus Christ, because as sheep we tend to wonder away. Of course since He is also our Teacher, He is going to have you read and study from His text book, but we don't tell people to read the Bible, rather we tell people to listen to the Teacher and our Lord Jesus Christ.

He once told me:

WHAT TEACHER DOESN’T PUT A BOOK IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS TODAY; YET NOT JUST A BOOK BUT OVERHEAD TRANSPARENCIES, VISUALS, AND OTHER MATERIAL? FOR I TELL YOU TRULY, IF THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME THEY ARE NOT MY PUPIL, THEY ARE NOT MY STUDENT; I TELL YOU TRULY, THEY ARE NOT MY DISCIPLE UNLESS THEY ARE HEARING FROM ME. SO DON’T TELL THEM TO READ THE BOOK, THEM TO TAKE THE CLASS!”

The religious spirits will try to get you to reject Jesus Christ for your own understanding!! When that happens people then start preaching the Bible instead of Jesus Christ!! The demons get people to be 'religious' and go after 'religion' (which is our understanding of God as opposed to God's understanding of Himself)

And so we read about how Jesus, while in the flesh, wound up having His biggest problems with those Pharisees, Sadducees, and those religious people!! How can anyone say they read the Bible and miss the obvious! Can we not even do what the Father said:

,Mat 17:5 “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

Can you not even do that and make it about that, like the Father asked?

So it was that Paul wrote:

Gal 3:2 This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

Yet the religious still come across as saying things like: 'This is my Bible in what I am well-pleased; read it'.

And 'This is the only thing I want to find out from you' did you read your Bible?

They just don't believe in Jesus Christ, do they? I tell you, that the first thing He told me was "Read You Bible", so He your Teacher will have you read His textbook, but we are not preaching the textbook, but rather we are preaching the Lord Jesus Christ and His Kingdom - because He is the King of Kings!

Did they not even read:

Rom 10: 6-8 But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, ‘WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down),
or ‘WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).”
But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

So the Bible is not the Word of God we are preaching, but rather Jesus Christ is and He is always with us! We have His spirit always with us, even when we didn't bring our Bible with us!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Biblical Truth"?? You mean like the Scriptures????

You then mean: 1 Jn 4:1-3 ??

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

Or do you actually mean you understanding of what you read, instead of actually testing the spirits like the you are told to do it in the Scriptures?????

Apparently not!!

It amazes me - we have a very specific "test" to use in the Bible - but when I talk to Christians it is rare to actually find anyone who has actually used that test!!

What I find is that Christians want to think if what they hear doesn't match up with their personal think, then it is not from God!!

The problem with that is that the Bible explains that His thoughts are not your thoughts!!! Did we not read that?

In Isaiah we find that we are supposed to reason with Him - and if anyone does go and reason with Him they will find out that His thoughts are not their thoughts!! Yet it is that reasoning with Him that causes us to learn from Him and stop leaning on our own understanding - but who wants that, right? We want to think what we want to think and because of our pride and our failure to actually repent of our ways, we just keep going back to our thinking - as if our thinking is better that the Lord's and as if we can out think the devil who has been around a lot longer that you and I!

And so most Christians don't seem to seek Him often, and sadly that lack of practice winds up making us dull of hearing, it makes us inadequate to teach others, and it also makes us poor at discernment of spirits!

The solution is then to repent our ways, conclusions, and so forth, and actually seek the Lord our God Jesus Christ to reason and thus listen to Him!!

If you seek Jesus Christ you will find Him because it is written that all those who seek find and things like if you ask for something good He is not going to give you something bad, - and that according to the Scriptures. But if you hear a spiritual voice suddenly when you didn't seek the Lord, then you should test the spirits according to the test that is actually in the Bible which I posted above. And then you need to start seeking Him more and more so that you start taking more and more of your thoughts captive to Jesus Christ, as opposed to just leaning on your own understanding. And as you practice that more and more you become better at understanding what is going on around you, so you will still test the spirit according to the Bible and will also seeking our Lord and reason with Him more and more, and you get better and better at understanding that there are more with you than against you. You learn more and what you wind up learning is that you need our Lord, especially considering all that is going on around us!

So then, concerning the actual topic on this thread - you will seek the Lord whenever tongues come on you, and usually when you also hear others speaking in tongues. And what you find is that the Holy Spirit is almost always, or always, because I can't think of a time when I or someone I heard speaking in tongues was not hearing the Holy Spirit. Yet I still have lots of people/ Christians who question whether that was from the devil! So who were they listening to????

Do you not even understand that since the Bible explains that we are to seek the gifts, it is not the devil that is trying to get us to seek the gifts, including the gifts of tongues? Did you test the spirits like actually told to do? Did you even go reason back and forth with our Lord Jesus Christ? He does want you testing the spirits, and how it is written, but that so that you will learn to listen with your spiritual ears, right?
I never once said or even implied we are not to seek after spiritual gifts .

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never once said or even implied we are not to seek after spiritual gifts .

The point - even with tongues - is not that we speak in tongues but that we seek the voice of the Lord!!!!

There are several reasons to be able to let the Holy Spirit use our voice, but the main reason for tongues was to get us to actually seek the Lord and what He has to say, in a language we understand, about what is going on!!

We often say that it is all about Jesus, and that is true, but we don't come close to understanding that it is really all about knowing Jesus Christ and Him as the Word of God who talks to us! That is in fact the reason all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are designs as they are!! So the devil comes up with the idea that if we could be made to believe that tongues are from the devil, then Christians won't speak in tongues and thus then they won't seek the Lord to find out what they were saying in tongues!! So the person who really needs to test the spirits is the person who worries about the devil so that they think tongues could be from the devil.

Think about it:

If I am saying things I don't know what, and God judges the hearts, then what does it matter what I am saying?? God judges the heart!!!

And is not the Lord always with us to ask and listen to???

So if the Christian starts to speak in tongues can't they just seek their Lord Jesus Christ and listen to what He has to say about is??

Of course they can, and are even told to do so!!

1 Cor 14:13 Therefore let one who speaks in a tongue pray that he may interpret.

So the problem is that we worry soooooo much about the devil that we don't seek our Lord Jesus Christ and what He has to say, by faith - and that because we doubt He is there to talk to us!

For example"

The Lord had me working in a Christian healing ministry and after it ended we gathered around and prayed. Someone started speaking in tongues, so inside I asked the Lord what was being said? He just told me that He was giving a blessing to those who came and worked. But the lead pastor started rebuking the person who spoke in tongues saying that we had to have an interpretation, So the lead pastor asked if anyone had the interpretation.

Before I spoke up I asked the Lord if He wanted me to answer, but He told me not to because, as He pointed out, "Everyone of those people working there could talk to Him and find out that He was just giving them a blessing, and including the lead pastor! And so He told me not to answer, and see if anyone was going to actually seeking Him, even the lead pastor?

No body did! And He asked me, "Karl, what does that tell you about my people seeking me and listening to me." He then told me that He still gave them the blessing, but also asked me, "Karl, what should the blessing be since they don't talk to me and listen?"

Each one of the Christians working in that ministry could and did hear from the Lord. They had to working in that ministry. They did listen to Him at times, because we had to take a paper the person filled out, fold it in half so we could not see it, then ask the Lord for something and they all heard something from Him. Yet when it was required that they hear from Him about what was being said in tongue, they now couldn't hear from Him??? That happens only because the devil has lied about tongue possibly being from the devil instead of God, to they couldn't seek the voice of the Lord by faith but only with doubt!!!

Do you still not understand?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah - that's fine - So from post # 175

In the Scriptures we find that we are to take all thoughts captive to Jesus Christ? But what does that mean??

Do we believe we can just talk with Him, and listen to what He says to us??

Jesus said that He would never leave us, right?

The Father said concerning Jesus "“This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

Moses explained that the word was near us: "“But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it."

Isaiah explained that the Lord speaks: "Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks,"

And it is explained that all those who seek find:
Deut 4:29 “But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.
1 Ch 28:9 If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.
Prov 8:17 “I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.
Jer 29:13 ‘You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
Mat 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

So then we get the gift of tongues; where we and others are saying words that we don't understand - can we not just seek the Lord, ask about what is happening, and listen to what He tells us?

Jas 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and [fn]without reproach, and it will be given to him.

And we are even told to ask for the interpretation!

1 Cor 14:13 Therefore let one who speaks in a tongue pray that he may interpret.

There is no place that I could find in the Bible that says tongues is a false gift - but even if it was we can seek our Lord Jesus Christ for some wisdom concerning what is being said, and get an answer, if we can hear with faith, right?

Gal 3:2 This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

The fact is that every time I have sought the Lord Jesus Christ concerning tongues being spoken by me or others, it has been from the Holy Spirit!!

Now I can check the spirits like told to do so in the Bible:

Jn 4: 1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Yet look close at the above verses!! They are concerning prophecy not tongues!! Why is that??? It is because a spirit speaking non-sense can not tell you something that make sense, like confessing 'Jesus Christ has come in the flesh'!! Yet the Holy Spirit can give you the tongues of angels and then also tell you what is means in the language you speak, and can and will tell you that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

Therefore is you or others, are speaking in tongues, you can seek our Lord Jesus Christ who sends His Holy Spirit with His words. He, the Holy Spirit, can give you tongues, the interpretation, and will tell you that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh!!~ So we are back to seeking the voice of the Lord, which is the voice of His Holy Spirit talking via that small voice to your spirit, right?

Do what is the silly thread about - tongues as a false language from the devil? Why would he even do that? Does not speaking in a language you don't understand actually cause you to seek the voice of the Lord, because we are His sheep who are supposed to hear His voice? Obviously, the devil doesn't want you seeking the Lord because you will find Him, and that is not good for the devils!!

So what would the devils do concerning tongues? Wouldn't those evil dark spiritual forces try and keep you from speaking in tongues. least that starts you seeking the Lord Jesus Christ and His words to you?

Yeah - that is what the devil does - he tries to convince you that tongues are from them so you won't desire the gift the Holy Spirit has for you! If that old snake is successful, he will be able to cause you not to seek the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and cause you not to seek our Lord Jesus Christ for answers. Which is to say the devil wants you fearing the gifts of the Spirit are all demonic, and that to keep you from seeking the Lord Jesus Christ and listening to His words which come via His Holy Spirit and give you life!

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

It is the devil who doesn't want you to desire the gifts, because all the gifts of the Holy Spirit result in you getting the words the Jesus has spoken to you and they are spirit and are life! The devil doesn't want you to have life, right?

So again - who came up with the idea to try and convince people speaking in tongues are listening to the devil?
Answer - It was the devil!! Of course it was! But we are going to take those thoughts captive to Jesus Christ and listen to what He says anyway, right?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point - even with tongues - is not that we speak in tongues but that we seek the voice of the Lord!!!!

There are several reasons to be able to let the Holy Spirit use our voice, but the main reason for tongues was to get us to actually seek the Lord and what He has to say, in a language we understand, about what is going on!!

We often say that it is all about Jesus, and that is true, but we don't come close to understanding that it is really all about knowing Jesus Christ and Him as the Word of God who talks to us! That is in fact the reason all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are designs as they are!! So the devil comes up with the idea that if we could be made to believe that tongues are from the devil, then Christians won't speak in tongues and thus then they won't seek the Lord to find out what they were saying in tongues!! So the person who really needs to test the spirits is the person who worries about the devil so that they think tongues could be from the devil.

Think about it:

If I am saying things I don't know what, and God judges the hearts, then what does it matter what I am saying?? God judges the heart!!!

And is not the Lord always with us to ask and listen to???

So if the Christian starts to speak in tongues can't they just seek their Lord Jesus Christ and listen to what He has to say about is??

Of course they can, and are even told to do so!!

So the problem is that we worry soooooo much about the devil that we don't seek our Lord Jesus Christ and what He has to say, by faith - and that because we doubt He is there to talk to us!

For example"

The Lord had me working in a Christian healing ministry and after it ended we gathered around and prayed. Someone started speaking in tongues, so inside I asked the Lord what was being said? He just told me that He was giving a blessing to those who came and worked. But the lead pastor started rebuking the person who spoke in tongues saying that we had to have an interpretation, So the lead pastor asked if anyone had the interpretation.

Before I spoke up I asked the Lord if He wanted me to answer, but He told me not to because, as He pointed out, "Everyone of those people working there could talk to Him and find out that He was just giving them a blessing, and including the lead pastor! And so He told me not to answer, and see if anyone was going to actually seeking Him, even the lead pastor?

No body did! And He asked me, "Karl, what does that tell you about my people seeking me and listening to me." He then told me that He still gave them the blessing, but also asked me, "Karl, what should the blessing be since they don't talk to me and listen?"

Each one of the Christians working in that ministry could and did hear from the Lord. They had to working in that ministry. They did listen to Him at times, because we had to take a paper the person filled out, fold it in half so we could not see it, then ask the Lord for something and they all heard something from Him. Yet when it was required that they hear from Him about what was being said in tongue, they now couldn't hear from Him??? That happens only because the devil has lied about tongue possibly being from the devil instead of God, to they couldn't seek the voice of the Lord by faith but only with doubt!!!

Do you still not understand?
The Lord is with the lambs and we ought always to pray to Him .

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord is with the lambs and we ought always to pray to Him .

Yes - but what is prayer??

Is it a religious thing or simply a conversation with your friend and Lord Jesus Christ??

I understand that the Lord teaches us with parables and saying, but we are not really "lambs" but people, and prayer is not some religious thing but a conversation with your Friend, right? Or is it?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes - but what is prayer??

Is it a religious thing or simply a conversation with your friend and Lord Jesus Christ??

I understand that the Lord teaches us with parables and saying, but we are not really "lambs" but people, and prayer is not some religious thing but a conversation with your Friend, right? Or is it?
you way overthink karl . but then i notice you seem to not put the dire importance of reading the bible on display either .
Something is going wrong my friend .
and always remember this , JESUS said you are friends , IF YA DO WHAT SO EVER I COMMAND YOU .
Not if you trod me and my sayings UNDER FOOT like many TODAY SEEM TO DO and still they think JESUS IS BUDDY FRIEND JESUS .
I have called you FRIEND , IF YA DO whatsoever i command you . LETS NOT FORGET THAT PART .

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you way overthink karl . but then i notice you seem to not put the dire importance of reading the bible on display either .
Something is going wrong my friend .
and always remember this , JESUS said you are friends , IF YA DO WHAT SO EVER I COMMAND YOU .
Not if you trod me and my sayings UNDER FOOT like many TODAY SEEM TO DO and still they think JESUS IS BUDDY FRIEND JESUS .
I have called you FRIEND , IF YA DO whatsoever i command you . LETS NOT FORGET THAT PART .

The "dire importance" is to be put on knowing the Lord Jesus Christ personally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is where so many Christians get it wrong!!

The first words the Lord told me were "Read Your Bible" but it is not about reading you Bible but rather knowing Him!! And that is what the Bible tells you - who did you miss it???

How many verses did I already give on this thread alone about listening to Him you had the Bible written?? - And you still don't understand it is about knowing Him??? Even Him who said He would never leave you??? But you have missed the single important thing!!! And that is per the Bible!!

Luke 10:41,42 But the Lord answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her.”

You are like Martha who was "worried and bothered about so many things;", but you miss the " one thing is necessary"!!!

Mary was making it about listening to the Lord - which is the "" one thing is necessary"!!

And as a result you don't have the understanding you should have, and write things like "put the dire importance of reading the bible."!!

Look, He tells me to read the Bible and even where, down to the specific verse He wants me to read. I hear Him, and He tells me. But it is never about reading the Bible but about listening to Him!!! Yet people get "religious" and so it was He had to tell the Jews:

Jn 5:39,40 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

So what does this have to do with "tongues"???

It is as I have been telling you - "Tongues" and indeed all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are designed to get you to actually get you to listen to the Lord in words you can understand!! There are a few other purposes to - but the main purpose for tongues is to get you to ask the Lord what is going on and listen to what He has to say in the language you can understand!!!

Yet you turn back to thinking the Bible is what you need, as opposed to your Lord, Jesus Christ!!

And the ironic thing is the you think I am "overthinking this"!!

No, No, No - I am just thinking you need to seek the Lord and listen to Him!!

My message is the same message the Father had:

Mat 17:5 ...“This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

It is the same message Isaiah had:

Is 1:2 Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks,

It is the same message that Moses commanded:

Deut 6:4 “Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

So why is it so hard to get that message across?

Heb 5:11 Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

And that because you are not practicing seeking Him and listening to Him - instead you are putting "the dire importance of reading the bible".

Did you not notice in the Bible that Abram didn't have a Bible and still knew Him? Or how Noah didn't have a Bible and followed Him. Or how Enoch walked with Him and was taken? Not even Moses had a Bible when He lead the people out of Egypt!

So the Bible is not the thing of dire importance, but rather knowing Him is!! His first words to you might be like His first words to me which again were, "Read Your Bible", but it was listening to Him that turned out to be the dire thing!! You are making an idol out of the Bible, according to the very words you wrote!

So if the Holy Spirit has you speaking in tongues - what are you to then do?

Ask Him about it and listen to Him, right?

For the devote people, as recorded in Acts, they heard the Lord speaking in their own language - even though their own languages were very many - still they got tongues interpreted into their own language!! That is because their priority was listening to Him!!

Do you yet understand? - The thing "of dire importance" is seeking Him and listening to Him". Truly it is the "one thing" that is necessary"!!!

And don't worry!! He will have you read your Bible, if you indeed have a Bible and can read."

He once told me:

WHAT TEACHER DOESN’T PUT A BOOK IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS TODAY; YET NOT JUST A BOOK BUT OVERHEAD TRANSPARENCIES, VISUALS, AND OTHER MATERIAL? FOR I TELL YOU TRULY, IF THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME THEY ARE NOT MY PUPIL, THEY ARE NOT MY STUDENT; I TELL YOU TRULY, THEY ARE NOT MY DISCIPLE UNLESS THEY ARE HEARING FROM ME. SO DON’T TELL THEM TO READ THE BOOK, THEM TO TAKE THE CLASS!”

So I am not telling them to "Read the Book" - I am telling the to "Take the Class"!! And to take the class you start listening to the Teacher!! He will talk to you about the Book, when needed! But He will also talk to you about the "Overhead Transparencies", "Visuals", and "Other Material!!

He will go over things like speaking in Tongues, and how it is connected to the tower of Babel story - but seek Him and listen and He will explain it!

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thinking is that hose who "talk in tongues" are either:

1) acting on a falsely taught expectation that doesn't exist

2) wanting to draw attention to themselves

3) believing that the babbling, as if it were a special code, brings them closer to God. The tongues of the Bible were just various foreign dialects, not a mass mumbling of inane ramblings.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "dire importance" is to be put on knowing the Lord Jesus Christ personally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first words the Lord told me were "Read Your Bible" but it is not about reading you Bible but rather knowing Him!! And that is what the Bible tells you - who did you miss it???

How many verses did I already give on this thread alone about listening to Him you had the Bible written?? - And you still don't understand it is about knowing Him??? Even Him who said He would never leave you??? But you have missed the single important thing!!! And that is per the Bible!!

Luke 10:41,42 But the Lord answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her.”

You are like Martha who was "worried and bothered about so many things;", but you miss the " one thing is necessary"!!!

Mary was making it about listening to the Lord - which is the "" one thing is necessary"!!

And as a result you don't have the understanding you should have, and write things like "put the dire importance of reading the bible."!!

Look, He tells me to read the Bible and even where, down to the specific verse He wants me to read. I hear Him, and He tells me. But it is never about reading the Bible but about listening to Him!!! Yet people get "religious" and so it was He had to tell the Jews:

Jn 5:39,40 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

So what does this have to do with "tongues"???

It is as I have been telling you - "Tongues" and indeed all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are designed to get you to actually get you to listen to the Lord in words you can understand!! There are a few other purposes to - but the main purpose for tongues is to get you to ask the Lord what is going on and listen to what He has to say in the language you can understand!!!

Yet you turn back to thinking the Bible is what you need, as opposed to your Lord, Jesus Christ!!

And the ironic thing is the you think I am "overthinking this"!!

No, No, No - I am just thinking you need to seek the Lord and listen to Him!!

My message is the same message the Father had:

Mat 17:5 ...“This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

It is the same message Isaiah had:

Is 1:2 Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks,

It is the same message that Moses commanded:

Deut 6:4 “Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

So why is it so hard to get that message across?

Heb 5:11 Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

And that because

you are not practicing seeking Him and listening to Him - instead you are putting "the dire importance of reading the bible".

Did you not notice in the Bible that Abram didn't have a Bible and still knew Him? Or how Noah didn't have a Bible and followed Him. Or how Enoch walked with Him and was taken? Not even Moses had a Bible when He lead the people out of Egypt!

So the Bible is not the thing of dire importance, but rather knowing Him is!! His first words to you might be like His first words to me which again were, "Read Your Bible", but it was listening to Him that turned out to be the dire thing!! You are making an idol out of the Bible, according to the very words you wrote!

So if the Holy Spirit has you speaking in tongues - what are you to then do?

Ask Him about it and listen to Him, right?

For the devote people, as recorded in Acts, they heard the Lord speaking in their own language - even though their own languages were very many - still they got tongues interpreted into their own language!! That is because their priority was listening to Him!!

Do you yet understand? - The thing "of dire importance" is seeking Him and listening to Him". Truly it is the "one thing" that is necessary"!!!

And don't worry!! He will have you read your Bible, if you indeed have a Bible and can read."

He once told me:

So I am not telling them to "Read the Book" - I am telling the to "Take the Class"!! And to take the class you start listening to the Teacher!! He will talk to you about the Book, when needed! But He will also talk to you about the "Overhead Transparencies", "Visuals", and "Other Material!!

He will go over things like speaking in Tongues, and how it is connected to the tower of Babel story - but seek Him and listen and He will explain it!

This statement be very very true indeed .
So lets examine WHY , the why behind it all .
Many sit under men who might teach some bible , but they indoctrinate their own teachings into it .
Meaning certain denominational teachings .
And now for the why many do this . Many want an interpretation of the bible to suit what their own carnal mind
wants and wanted to believe .
Example . prosperity gospel , social inclusive gospel , universalism and so on
THE scrips they use as a means to justify their own hearts desires and thus to them it means exactly
what THEY WANTED IT TO SAY OR MEAN .
Rather than simply reading the truth for themselves , desiring to know GOD
to know truth and let the SPIRIT reveal the understanding to them
THEY rather take and bend and twist the scrips to fit what they WANTED , what they desired
what they Beleived was truth .
THEY use their own hearts desires to recreate what the scrips are saying
and not rather just learning from GOD , letting the Spirit simply reveal truth to them .
Its dire important folks get into the bible for themselves .
PLUS and this be a huge plus , If one has not truly been drawn to CHRIST
they wont grasp the whole of the truth . THUS the DIRE MESSAGE first and foremost
should be REPENT TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST and GET IN THEM BIBLES TO LEARN HIM .
Have you ever noticed we got us a lot of different versions of jesus and differing and contradicting ideas
THEY CANNOT ALLL BE RIGHT my friend .
THE SURE WAY to KNOW is to Get learned in the scrips .
THERE are also many , like new age , like many within christendom itself
that truly believe they are hearing from GOD
and yet the god they think , the spirit they think is speaking to them
Well know and understand why it is i did not captilze the word god or spirit .
Many folks are getting decieved by voices and thoughts THEY THINK are coming from GOD .
when in truth its but deceptoin cloaked with partial truths to lead them far away FROM GOD , HIS CHRIST .
If any cometh , even a thought , or an angel or any
and that person or even thought or etc speaketh contrary to the biblical Christ , his teachings , the aposetls teachings
I GOT REAL BAD NEWS . IT AINT COMING FROM GOD , CHRIST , OR THE SPIRIT .

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many sit under men who might teach some bible

Does this not sound exactly like you?

Nowhere do I suggest or say anything about sitting "under men" -but you bring it up! Just like you brought up

"the dire importance of reading the bible"

So when I point out:

You have to think about it and admit that is true:

This statement be very very true indeed .

And bring up: "Many sit under men who might teach some bible"

Here is what you fail to realize - your thinking ""the dire importance of reading the bible" - shows you are one of those men, but you don't realize it.

The Lord had preachers bring a message from Him, but they are men!! Again, those people who wrote the Bible were men!!

The message they brought was that the Lord Jesus Christ exists and is with us to talk to us! That was there message! Yet people make the writings of those men to be God talking to them - so they didn't get the message! And that is why some men write things like ""the dire importance of reading the bible", and ""Many sit under men who might teach some bible".

It is not a crime to listen to a person, a man. Yet righteousness is obtain by seeking the Lord and listening to Him, so that you do what He personally asks you to do. The first thing He personally asked me to do was "Read Your Bible". He also asks me to go to church at times. He had me open and run a Christian bookstore for a couple of years, where I not only sold but also gave away Bible, as He told me to do!

So I don't care if you or anyone else sits "under a man", but I do care the people get to know the King of Kings and Lord or Lords, Jesus Christ personally!!!

I mean: is there not a pastor at the church the Lord asks me to go to - of course there is and I sit there like the Lord asks me to do! And He has asked me to do different ministries that are run by others also going to that church. So I sit there also and the Lord asks me to respect and listen to them, and to be part of the team He has put together.

So why should I have any problem with sitting under other men, so long as the King has told me to do so!!

Indeed, He also sends me angels who watch over me and minister to me also. And you know what? - He asks me to work with them too!!

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

And I can tell you that the Lord expects me to respect them also! They are in fact better as ministering that any person (pastor, preacher) that I have ever come across! And they too will tell you to listen to the Lord Jesus Christ, and even demo it for you.

The Lord once sent me 40 angels and told me to figure out their names. Their names turned out to represent the kind of ministry are purpose they had. Like Jesus means 'God's Salvation' so too their names told you about them. For example, Juda (Praise) was in the front of the group. I kind of like Josh (humor) which is like Isaac (laughter). So I listened to them, because the Lord sent them to me to minister to me, just like the above verse explains. Yet they all heard from the Lord personally themselves, and were better at it than any person I have come to know.

So again, the point, the message if you will, is that we are to all know Jesus Christ personally, and that means listening to Him personally yourself. And don't you know that He is almost certainly going to have you read your Bible at times and go to church to "sit under" both men and angels at times?

So why are you thinking and writing things like:

"the dire importance of reading the bible", and ""Many sit under men who might teach some bible". and then try and tell me:

you way overthink karl

I am not - I am just saying that we need to seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him! That is it! That is my message!

I may point out that the gift of tongues was design to get people to "seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him" - because it is and pointing that out enforces "seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him".

I may correct people to think reading the Bible is the thing of "dire importance", because the thing of "dire importance" is seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him.

I may even point out that thinking "tongues" is some false way the devil deceives us it wrong and 'why', but even that is to point out that tongues was design to get us to think about seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him! The devil does not want you doing that, so why is the devil going to get Christians speaking in a language they don't understanding - that is just going to get them seeking Jesus Christ and what He has to say - at least it will if they think about it!

So I wind up writing long posts - not because the message I have is not short and simple, eg "Seek Jesus Christ and listen to him", but because His people simply do not want to listen to Him!!!! Yet He wants the to and we need to!!

Ps 81:13 “Oh that My people would listen to Me,
That Israel would walk in My ways!

When and if you ever start really listening to Him, you will find out that the above verse is how He really truly feels!!!

The verse should probably read:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that My people would listen to Me!!!!!!

People should read the Bible and people should go to church and sit listening to pastors and preachers - but the one important thing is seeking Him and listening to Him by faith!! And by doing that I know that He tells me to read my Bible and go to church at times. He also tells me to go to the store and gas station at times. He also tells me to work with and listen to the angels He sends to minister to me at times. He will even guide my steps, telling me when to turn to the right or to the left. And as far as this thread is concerned, He will have me speaking in tongues at times, and if I asked about it He will talk to me about it. He can and has sometimes cause my speaking or singing in tongues to turn instantly into speaking or singing in English/American, yet sometimes He just tell me that He has me praying on a general topic, like giving a blessing. That to is an interpretation. We don't always need to know every last detail of what is being said, do we?

So again, the important thing is to seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him... and if He tells you to open up your Bible, do it. If He tells you to sit under some man at church, do that! So it is not me who is worried about so many things, I only try to worry about seeking Him and listening to Him. Now that does mean that I am not a man too. I don't even seek Him and listen to Him as much as I should. I usually only hear Him a dozen different times a day.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thinking is that hose who "talk in tongues" are either:

1) acting on a falsely taught expectation that doesn't exist

2) wanting to draw attention to themselves

3) believing that the babbling, as if it were a special code, brings them closer to God. The tongues of the Bible were just various foreign dialects, not a mass mumbling of inane ramblings.

Have you not read:

Prov 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.

The Word of God we preach is found:

", IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"

So, when someone says "My thinking" - it tells me right off the bat what they have gotten wrong!!!

Why don't they seek the Lord Jesus Christ and listen to Him, so as to get His thinking???

I have been trying to point out that the main reasons for all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are to getting you to stop leaning on your own thinking and start seeking Him!!

And of course tongues in Acts was NOT "just various foreign dialects, because it was written:

Acts 2:8 “And how is it that we each hear them in our own language to which we were born?

If I spoke English, you spoke Spanish, and the next person spoke German, and I suddenly started speaking in Spanish, you would be able to understand me in your own language, but the person speaking German wouldn't hear me in German. So you really didn't think this through too well! The only way that all the devout people from the various nations could hear each other in their own language would be to have an interpreter!! It is like going to the United Nations, where you can put on a head set and what is being said is told to each person via an interpreter speaking thru the headset. Therefore the Holy Spirit not only cause the tongues (which is also described as the language of angels) to be interpreted to all the devout people there!

And that also explains why many (the unbelievers) didn't hear them speaking in their language at all. In fact it must not have seemed like not of them were speaking in any human language because they though them to be drunk and not just foreigners from another place!

act 2:13 But others were mocking and saying, “They are full of sweet wine.”

The conclusion is not that well thought out even for a person leaning on their own understanding, but it is a common mistake. Many people say "My thinking" - which is why we preach the Word of God to them. We all need His thinking, not ours!! And there is "Good News" - Jesus explained:

Rev 3:19 -22 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.
‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

And if you have physical ears, do you not have spiritual ears also? So just open up to Jesus Christ, please,

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nowhere do I suggest or say anything about sitting "under men" -but you bring it up! Just like you brought up

So when I point out:

Here is what you fail to realize - your thinking ""the dire importance of reading the bible" - shows you are one of those men, but you don't realize it.

The Lord had preachers bring a message from Him, but they are men!! Again, those people who wrote the Bible were men!!

The message they brought was that the Lord Jesus Christ exists and is with us to talk to us! That was there message! Yet people make the writings of those men to be God talking to them - so they didn't get the message! And that is why some men write things like ""the dire importance of reading the bible", and ""Many sit under men who might teach some bible".

It is not a crime to listen to a person, a man. Yet righteousness is obtain by seeking the Lord and listening to Him, so that you do what He personally asks you to do. The first thing He personally asked me to do was "Read Your Bible". He also asks me to go to church at times. He had me open and run a Christian bookstore for a couple of years, where I not only sold but also gave away Bible, as He told me to do!

So I don't care if you or anyone else sits "under a man", but I do care the people get to know the King of Kings and Lord or Lords, Jesus Christ personally!!!

I mean: is there not a pastor at the church the Lord asks me to go to - of course there is and I sit there like the Lord asks me to do! And He has asked me to do different ministries that are run by others also going to that church. So I sit there also and the Lord asks me to respect and listen to them, and to be part of the team He has put together.

So why should I have any problem with sitting under other men, so long as the King has told me to do so!!

Indeed, He also sends me angels who watch over me and minister to me also. And you know what? - He asks me to work with them too!!

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

And I can tell you that the Lord expects me to respect them also! They are in fact better as ministering that any person (pastor, preacher) that I have ever come across! And they too will tell you to listen to the Lord Jesus Christ, and even demo it for you.

The Lord once sent me 40 angels and told me to figure out their names. Their names turned out to represent the kind of ministry are purpose they had. Like Jesus means 'God's Salvation' so too their names told you about them. For example, Juda (Praise) was in the front of the group. I kind of like Josh (humor) which is like Isaac (laughter). So I listened to them, because the Lord sent them to me to minister to me, just like the above verse explains. Yet they all heard from the Lord personally themselves, and were better at it than any person I have come to know.

So again, the point, the message if you will, is that we are to all know Jesus Christ personally, and that means listening to Him personally yourself. And don't you know that He is almost certainly going to have you read your Bible at times and go to church to "sit under" both men and angels at times?

"the dire importance of reading the bible", and ""Many sit under men who might teach some bible". and then try and tell me:

I am not - I am just saying that we need to seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him! That is it! That is my message!

I may point out that the gift of tongues was design to get people to "seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him" - because it is and pointing that out enforces "seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him".

I may correct people to think reading the Bible is the thing of "dire importance", because the thing of "dire importance" is seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him.

I may even point out that thinking "tongues" is some false way the devil deceives us it wrong and 'why', but even that is to point out that tongues was design to get us to think about seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him! The devil does not want you doing that, so why is the devil going to get Christians speaking in a language they don't understanding - that is just going to get them seeking Jesus Christ and what He has to say - at least it will if they think about it!

So I wind up writing long posts - not because the message I have is not short and simple, eg "Seek Jesus Christ and listen to him", but because His people simply do not want to listen to Him!!!! Yet He wants the to and we need to!!

When and if you ever start really listening to Him, you will find out that the above verse is how He really truly feels!!!

People should read the Bible and people should go to church and sit listening to pastors and preachers - but the one important thing is seeking Him and listening to Him by faith!! And by doing that I know that He tells me to read my Bible and go to church at times. He also tells me to go to the store and gas station at times. He also tells me to work with and listen to the angels He sends to minister to me at times. He will even guide my steps, telling me when to turn to the right or to the left. And as far as this thread is concerned, He will have me speaking in tongues at times, and if I asked about it He will talk to me about it. He can and has sometimes cause my speaking or singing in tongues to turn instantly into speaking or singing in English/American, yet sometimes He just tell me that He has me praying on a general topic, like giving a blessing. That to is an interpretation. We don't always need to know every last detail of what is being said, do we?

So again, the important thing is to seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him... and if He tells you to open up your Bible, do it. If He tells you to sit under some man at church, do that! So it is not me who is worried about so many things, I only try to worry about seeking Him and listening to Him. Now that does mean that I am not a man too. I don't even seek Him and listen to Him as much as I should. I usually only hear Him a dozen different times a day.
It is not me that i am saying to read daily for yourselves . My name is not bible .
Nor do i say there are not true teachers who can help . Its just many are false now .
Remember my name is not THE BIBLE , but it sure be the book i am pleading for many to return too and to do so fast
For many many decievers do abound in these last hours upon the earth . They are sensual beings ,
being led NOT of the SPIRIT but of their own sensual emotions which THEY THINK IS THE SPIRIT but it is surely NOT the SPIRIT .
Go to and behold the book called the bible and learn that GOD , HIS CHRIST and the SPIRIT inspired doctrine well .
For again i do say , many are being led by what they think is the SPIRIT only its contradicting WHAT THE SPIRIT INSPIRED
in the bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So when I point out:

Sitting under JESUS CHRIST is of upmost dire and total importance .
but again many who are being led of the flesh , are sitting under another jesus they are calling christ .
GET in the holy book inspired by GOD . For many , and i do mean many , are being led of another
who has come in its own name but its using the name of GOD and of CHRIST to decieve the flocks within .