The happy thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true!!
My two oldest (girls) are 17 months apart. When my oldest was 3 and my second daughter was almost 2, I'd just had my oldest son (home birth). I was in the bedroom tending to him and noticed the girls were really quiet. I went to check on them and found them both in the living room recliner sitting side by side, quiet, still ...kinda staring. I noticed my second daughter had a trickle of blood going down from her eyebrow, and my oldest was sitting next to her with a pair of scissors in her hands. o_O (She still has a faint scar to this day on that eyebrow. But you have to search for it to see it.)

Not long after that, maybe a few months, same thing. That day, I had been cleaning floors so the dining tables were on top of the table ....except as I was about to put the last one up, my baby boy started fussing so I went to tend to him. After I got him settled and went back to my work, as I was entering the dining room I discovered my (then) 2 yr old daughter was standing on one of the chairs on the table, and her sister, my 3 yr old, was standing on the table coaching her to play with the chandelier. I didn't want to startle them, so I got as close as I could before they noticed me coming. When they saw me, it startled them. My youngest fell and toppled her sister down and both landed safely on the chair that was still sitting on the floor. PHEW!!

They were really great kids ....seriously! lol ❤️

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't want to leave a "sad face" in the happy thread, but this reminds me of a guy who went by the handle "KennyKodak" on the old Ecclesia and KeyLife forums. Kodak always considered himself a square peg in a round hole; a feeling I can relate to. After those forums disappeared into the ether, I went looking for him, found his obit. Lighting a candle for you, Kodak.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A factoid for today.....April Fool's Day..truly

"In the 16th century, France's calendar switch left some jesters celebrating New Year's in April, birthing April Fools' Day and proving pranks are as historic as time itself."

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
A factoid for today.....April Fool's Day..truly

"In the 16th century, France's calendar switch left some jesters celebrating New Year's in April, birthing April Fools' Day and proving pranks are as historic as time itself."

Source?

Man, if I find out this is a prank post about pranks …