• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita....you do not answer questions but demand multiple questions answered, that's what cults do. Is this a discussion or just you demand answers, Have you decided to trust in Jesus? and have you received Jesus in you? if you answer that ill answer whatever you want, if not you are hiding and it is not a discussion
You tell me how you trusted in Jesus?

How did you come to trust in Jesus?

How would you even know that Jesus existed? @Seethat ?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita....you do not answer questions but demand multiple questions answered, that's what cults do. Is this a discussion or just you demand answers, Have you decided to trust in Jesus? and have you received Jesus in you? if you answer that ill answer whatever you want, if not you are hiding and it is not a discussion
I have actually been posting in the Spirit...do you understand what that means?

Gods word says.

1 Corinthians 2:14
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

New Living Translation
But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

English Standard Version
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Berean Standard Bible
The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
if not you are hiding and it is not a discussion
I think it may be you that is hiding.

I have been speaking in the Spirit and still you keep insisting if I have trusted in Jesus?

Do you understand speaking in the Spirit?

The voice of the Spirit is described in the scriptures as being neither loud nor harsh, not a voice of thunder, neither a voice of great tumultuous noise, but rather as still and small, of perfect mildness, as if it had been a whisper, and it can pierce even the very soul and cause the heart to burn.

Aren’t you a spiritual child of God?

Don’t you communicate with God via His Living Holy Spirit?

Then check out what you believe Gods witness to be saying with scripture?

Do you have the Living Holy Spirit indwelling your spirit/ heart?

Do you actually know who Gods Living witness is?

Who witnesses Gods truth to our spirit?

Last edited: