The World v. Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps this needs to get back on topic, let’s not turn it into an anti catholic thread please xxx

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is Mary's Savior because He preserved Her soul from inheriting the stain of original sin, and thus She was born with an immaculate soul, which allowed Her to be full of His Grace, and coupled with Her natural good will She never sinned. Only someone so perfect as to be second to God could conceive God Incarnate, the most Holy and Perfect One.

Jesus referred to Himself as God in various ways more than once, even the Pharisees understood that He did, which is why they told him they were going to stone Him for "blasphemy" for "making Himself God." Mary conceived Jesus, God Incarnate. Consider, only the High Priest was allowed into the Holy of Holies to offer sacrifice to God for the sins of humanity. Would one not have to be so perfect, to the point of being second to God, in order to conceive God Incarnate, the most Holy and Perfect One, and offer Him, God the Son, to God the Father as sacrifice for the sins of humanity? Yes or no?
Lots of biased opinions! We all have sinned, yes even Mary!

Romans 3:22-23
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, anti-Catholic polemics is all you have

You have nothing, except Catholic Deception to offer anyone.
You seem to not realize that you are not on a "cult of Mary" Forum. @Soulx3

So again, your demonic "cult of Mary" bible teaches that water washed away your sin, as you know.
And that LIE, that denies the Blood Atonement, and the Cross of Christ, is what your Catholic Bible Teaches.

Your POPE prays to statues of Mary made out of Plastic that are 4x as Tall as He is..... or HIGHER.
And you follow this one, as if you are a puppy on a leash.
You preach the very doctrine that caused the "Dark ages".
Your very CULT took a Young Girl names Joan of Arc, and burned her alive, and as she was "crying out to Jesus" the Catholic Bishop and similar who were there to enjoy watching her BURN..... realized while watching and listening that they had murdered a real Christian.

Later, your "cult of Mary"... proclaimed this same one they BURNED ALIVE as one of their "saints".

So, that is how your CULT operates, in real time, and you might take a step back and try to Think, vs just parroting the cult of mary nomenclature. @Soulx3
-

Mary 100ft.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have nothing, except Catholic Deception to offer anyone.
You seem to not realize that you are not on a "cult of Mary" Forum. @Soulx3

So again, your demonic "cult of Mary" bible teaches that water washed away your sin, as you know.
And that LIE, that denies the Blood Atonement, and the Cross of Christ, is what your Catholic Bible Teaches.

Your POPE prays to statues of Mary made out of Plastic that are 4x as Tall as He is..... or HIGHER.
And you follow this one, as if you are a puppy on a leash.
You preach the very doctrine that caused the "Dark ages".
Your very CULT took a Young Girl names Joan of Arc, and burned her alive, and as she was "crying out to Jesus" the Catholic Bishop and similar who were there to enjoy watching her BURN..... realized while watching and listening that they had murdered a real Christian.

Later, your "cult of Mary"... proclaimed this same one they BURNED ALIVE as one of their "saints".

So, that is how your CULT operates, in real time, and you might take a step back and try to Think, vs just parroting the cult of mary nomenclature. @Soulx3
-

View attachment 44045

All I see is more anti-Catholic polemics, but not anything that refutes the evidence in post #52 that proves the following:
  • The 7 Deuterocanonical Books (Baruch, Wisdom, Judith, Tobit, Sirach and Maccabees 1 & 2) were a part of the OPEN Jewish Canon before and during the life of Christ, and are referenced some 200 times in the New Testament, then ejected from Scripture.
  • Protestants adhere to a POST-Christ, POST-Temple OT Canon that was determined by a FALSE Prophet (Akiva) who declared a FALSE Christ (Kokhba).

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 2:21-22
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, Nor was deceit found in His mouth";

Where does the NT say that about Mary? It doesn't!
Lots of biased opinions! We all have sinned, yes even Mary!

Romans 3:22-23
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Jesus referred to Himself as God in various ways more than once, even the Pharisees understood that He did, which is why they told him they were going to stone Him for "blasphemy" for "making Himself God." Mary conceived Jesus, God Incarnate. Consider, only the High Priest was allowed into the Holy of Holies to offer sacrifice to God for the sins of humanity. Would one not have to be so perfect, to the point of being second to God, in order to conceive God Incarnate, the most Holy and Perfect One, and offer Him, God the Son, to God the Father as sacrifice for the sins of humanity? Please answer with a "Yes," "No," "I don't know," or "I don't want to answer." Not answering is an answer as well, but not one that favors you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus referred to Himself as God in various ways more than once, even the Pharisees understood that He did, which is why they told him they were going to stone Him for "blasphemy" for "making Himself God." Mary conceived Jesus, God Incarnate. Consider, only the High Priest was allowed into the Holy of Holies to offer sacrifice to God for the sins of humanity. Would one not have to be so perfect, to the point of being second to God, in order to conceive God Incarnate, the most Holy and Perfect One, and offer Him, God the Son, to God the Father as sacrifice for the sins of humanity? Please answer with a "Yes," "No," "I don't know," or "I don't want to answer." Not answering is an answer as well, but not one that favors you.
I answered with the Christian Bible. My FAV!!

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered with the Christian Bible. My FAV!!

So, you believe an unholy and imperfect person can and did conceive and contain within them the most Holy and Perfect One, God Incarnate?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you believe an unholy and imperfect person can and did conceive and contain within them the most Holy and Perfect One, God Incarnate?
I didn't call Mary 'unholy'. Imperfect? Absolutely, as I quoted God in post 65. Her sinful flesh didn't tarnish Jesus in any way!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

The NT teaches you that "All have sinned".. there is "none righteous".. "no not one"...

And that is because all are HUMAN, and come from ADAM, who fell, and from this fall, came the fall of us all.

"ALL have sinned" who are of Adam, and Mary is certainly that one, as are you, and me, and everyone except for JESUS, as Jesus came from GOD, not from Adam.

Reactions: Jack

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Define "holy".

"...like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written: “You shall be holy, for I am holy.” (1 Pet. 1:15-16). Do you say that Mary was not holy in all Her behavior like Jesus, God Incarnate, and thus was not completely holy?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"...like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written: “You shall be holy, for I am holy.” (1 Pet. 1:15-16). Do you say that Mary was not completely holy, because She was not holy in all Her behavior like Jesus, God Incarnate?
IOW, God's people are holy. That doesn't mean we are sinless. And neither was Mary.

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IOW, God's people are holy. That doesn't mean we are sinless. And neither was Mary.

Jesus, God Incarnate, never sinned in behavior, which is holiness, and was thus completely Holy. Peter says, ...like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written: “You shall be holy, for I am holy.” (1 Pet. 1:15-16). Do you say that Mary was not holy in all Her behavior like Jesus, God Incarnate, and thus was not completely holy?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, God Incarnate, did not sin in behavior. That's holiness. Peter says, ...like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written: “You shall be holy, for I am holy.” (1 Pet. 1:15-16). Do you say that Mary was not holy in all Her behavior like Jesus, God Incarnate, and thus was not completely holy?
Mary was a sinner. Jesus is her Savior. Since you have ZERO proof that Mary was sinless we have nothing to discuss.

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was a sinner.

Peter says, “...like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written: “You shall be holy, for I am holy” (1 Pet. 1:15-16). Jesus, God Incarnate, was holy in all His behavior because He never sinned (1 Pet. 2:22), and thus He was completely Holy. Therefore, the absence of sin is holiness. If Mary was not sinless in all Her behavior, then She was not completely holy, yes?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, God Incarnate, never sinned in behavior, which is holiness, and was thus completely Holy. Peter says, ...like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written: “You shall be holy, for I am holy” (1 Pet. 1:15-16). Therefore, living a life of sinlessness is holiness. If Mary sinned, then She was not holy, and thus was not completely holy, yes?
Hebrews 12:14
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

Sinless has nothing to do with holiness. You're chasing your tail.